+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

Aravind2014

Aug 21, 2014
I applied on Jan and AOR recieved on feb. But have no response from CIC.I know people applied on february and got AOR on March started getting Medical Requests.
Dont know why its delayed for some dec and jan applicants. Please update if you have any info from CIC.

Thanks,

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Aravind2014 said:
I applied on Jan and AOR recieved on feb. But have no response from CIC.I know people applied on february and got AOR on March started getting Medical Requests.
Dont know why its delayed for some dec and jan applicants. Please update if you have any info from CIC.

Thanks,
I applied on Dec 17, AOR received on Feb 07. No MR.. No status update.
Just hang in there buddy.. We are all in this together.

Chemist_Canada

Dec 17, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
Med's Request
14-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-11-2014
Hichaman said:
You are wrong my friend,, if you try to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca, it going to be return to you as fail message, send any new updates or new information to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca thats the new CIC website
Thanks a lot

Chemist_Canada

Dec 17, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
Med's Request
14-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-11-2014
Hi:

I have one doubt. I would be thankful to any suggestions from people had same situation. Next month my spouse is coming to Canada from India. She has valid work permit, however forgot it in Canada. Would photocopy sufficient to enter or she needs original copy?

Regards

shistik

Dec 11, 2013
Hey guys I did my medicals upfront in June and paid my permanent resident fee upfront too on August 8th.

ECAS indicates that they started processing my application on August 7th yet it doesnt indicate that my medicals were recieved nor that my permanent residence fee was received....

Should I be worried... should I be contacting the doctor in london who did my medical exam and inquire as to whether my medicals were efiled.....

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shistik said:
Hey guys I did my medicals upfront in June and paid my permanent resident fee upfront too on August 8th.

ECAS indicates that they started processing my application on August 7th yet it doesnt indicate that my medicals were recieved nor that my permanent residence fee was received....

Should I be worried... should I be contacting the doctor in london who did my medical exam and inquire as to whether my medicals were efiled.....
when did you apply ? Email CIC to see if they recieved your medicals. ECAS does not show RPRf payment.

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
shistik said:

I mailed cic about the RPRF fee and they sent confirmation that they receivec and added to my application. I mailed them only after waiting for 1 month

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Chemist_Canada said:
Hi:

I have one doubt. I would be thankful to any suggestions from people had same situation. Next month my spouse is coming to Canada from India. She has valid work permit, however forgot it in Canada. Would photocopy sufficient to enter or she needs original copy?

Regards
Photocopy do work but I would suggest you to courier original work permit to her.
I was in similar situation and had to wait back at d airport for more than 10hrs.

After a long journey, waiting at the airport was like extreme tiring.

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
AWD said:
Photocopy do work but I would suggest you to courier original work permit to her.
I was in similar situation and had to wait back at d airport for more than 10hrs.

After a long journey, waiting at the airport was like extreme tiring.
I dont think sending by courier/post is good. mine got lost. I sent it through canada post

sangbogi

Jan 16, 2014
Hello guys~

Yesterday, I received a gcms note which generated 21st Juy.

The note said this:

Eligibility is the Recommend passed, Security is the Not started, Criminality is in processing and Medical is passed.

I can't understand what the last note text means.

last office note commented that "RRPF request sent on this date as a batch Group : 1-3 WZIDJT " at June 16th.

However, I didn't received RRPF since I sent my medical result and there is no Outgoing in the CORRESPONDENCE section except AOR.

What can I do?

May I ask resend a RRPF request or just pay the RRPF and then send RRPF receipt.

Here is my application time line:

Received application - 2nd Dec 2013
AOR - 18th Jan 2014
Upfront medical - Jun 4th 2014.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Pay the RPRF again and send them the receipt.

Once everything is done. Apply for GCMS notes again..

febi85

Aug 22, 2014
I thought I can share my experience which can help someone in the list.

December 15th 2013 - Application sent
December 18th 2013 - Application Received
February 5th 2014 - AOR received
Feb 6th 2014 - Got Married -
Feb 15th 2014 - Sent email to immigration about wedding - No response for the email
June 27th 2014 - ECAS changed to In process -
June 27th 2014 - Medical Requested
June 30th 2014 - RPRF received -
July 4th 2014 - Additional documents requested - (Police certificate, T4, NOC)
July 5th 2014 - Sent scanned copy of T4, NOC in email to same email they sent me - (No response for that)
July 6th 2014 - Sent email to immigration - (Need to add spouse in to my application)
July 10th 2014 - Received reply for email on how to add spouse - (Requested additonal documents, forms to fill out, 2 questionnaire for me and spouse, application fee request)
July 10th 2014 - Medicals Done -
July 12th 2014 - Paid RPRF for me and my spouse -
July 12th 2014 - Sent email with the RPRF fee receipt to immigration - (No Response)
July 28th 2014 - Medicals Sent -
July 28th 2014 - Paid processing fee for my spouse online -
July 31st 2014 - Sent all requested documents in mail - (T4, NOC, Police certificate, Spouse requested documents (4 forms Forms, 2 questionnaire, Police certificate, Birth certificate Marriage certificate, photos, RPRF fee receipt, processing fee receipt ...etc complete package ))
August 5th 2014 - Application received - (Signed by someone)
August 5th 2014 - Medicals Received on ECAS
August 6th 2014 - Sent email to immigration - (Replied to same email they sent me for document request. Stating I sent the package and update me)
August 14th 2014 - Received email from Immigration - (Document received. Currently In queue to be reviewed by officer)
August 15th 2014 - upfront medicals for spouse - (Except x-ray bcoz she is pregnant)

Waiting for the Medical Request for my spouse.

If you have any questions let me know. I can help with my knowledge.

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
Hi

I have a question and hopefully someone can help me out.

My husband and I applied sent in our PR application on 7th Dec 2013.
As of now the status is "in process". Got medical and RPRF request and paid it. It's been a more than a month since out medical was submitted. Seems things are generally slow so holding on.

We had applied for our work permit extension. We went through my husband's company so it was not supposed to be an open work permit. We did not even provide the PR application details in the work permit application. But the UCI we did provide. We got our permits and in husband's , in the remarks section it says " APR pending , BVA/OSC". And the work permit seems to be an open permit.

Did they process the extension as a BOWP? Since our PR is under process , which they found out from our UCI?

I thought we had to specifically apply for BOWP? I am not complaining just would like to know how the process works.

Would appreciate a reply.

Thanks!