December 2013 Applications

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lina-K said:
Did upfront medicals yesterday ...
What tests specifically do they perform in the medical? I don't have any heath issues, but I was just curious to know exactly. Does doing upfront medicals speed up the process at all?

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Hi Toby/Experts,

I have not received my GCMS notes which was ordered a month back. Please let me know what should I do now? I think I ordered it exactly on Mar 25th.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Could someone please help me what should be the next process if I didn't receive GCMS notes even after a month. I have ordered it on Mar 25th.
Plzz plzz let me know any suggestions??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
siriPR2014 said:
Could someone please help me what should be the next process if I didn't receive GCMS notes even after a month. I have ordered it on Mar 25th.
Plzz plzz let me know any suggestions??
If you haven't received the notes yet, email the CIC ATIP division. The email address should be in your confirmation
email, which you've received shortly after requesting the notes, along with your temporary tracking number.
Email them and ask about the status of your request.

dith

Jun 9, 2008
hi, would like to ask, me and my wife have our annual medical check up that includes blood, sugar etc and an xray, which are all good. I read from the other posts that the medical request from CIC includes xray, I am january 2014 applicant so i was thinking will I be asked to do xray again even the test is less than 6 months still?
Thanks

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like things are staring to happen for the November Applicants now, more communication with the CIC and notifications etc. Here's hoping December isn't TOO far away now. Any bets as to when people are going to start receiving MR's for December?

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have sent my PCC to CIC last month. Last week I have emailed them and asking whether my PCC is attached to application or not.. I didn't get any reply till now.. Should I send the reminder email to them?

Please suggest

orgchem

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
Sivakumar santhanam said:
I have sent my PCC to CIC last month. Last week I have emailed them and asking whether my PCC is attached to application or not.. I didn't get any reply till now.. Should I send the reminder email to them?

Please suggest
Most of the time they don't reply. Even if they reply also they'll not confirm, just they state that no need further action on your application. Recently I received the same mail. Better to apply GCMS.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton

Please suggest
Completely agree with orgchem here. same thing happened to me.. I submitted my PCC and no confirmation from CIC was send what so ever... I sent them an email asking for a confirmation and they replied no further action is required blah blah blah...

I also suggest you order GCMS notes...

Good luck

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Completely agree with orgchem here. same thing happened to me.. I submitted my PCC and no confirmation from CIC was send what so ever... I sent them an email asking for a confirmation and they replied no further act[/td][/tr][/table]ion is required blah blah blah...

I also suggest you order GCMS notes...

Good luck

Hey guys,

Just now I got mail from CIC that they received my PCC and its attached to my application..

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Hey guys,

Just now I got mail from CIC that they received my PCC and its attached to my application..
Lucky you.. I never got an email..

Can you please share that email from cic please, after hiding all the important and personal information...

Thank you.

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Can you please share that email from cic please, after hiding all the important and personal information...

Thank you

This is the reply..
Please be advised that the document is received and it is attached to your application.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de .......

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
I thought upfront medicals will fasten the process and completed my UFM today and lets see how it goes..

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Hi
I had applied in December 11 and received on 4 February and now on on online status showing application received on 17.Hw to check what's my status goin on. Anyone reply on this
Thank you
new_guy said:

Thank you.