+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet_25 said:
hello folks
I got a email regarding submission of my T4 and NOC on 15 July, i emailed them both next day and got a confirmation email.
Now it is almost a month and no reply, I was wondering if there is a specific format to reply to such emails as i just attached these 2 documents and mentioned my File# and UCI#.
Please reply, i am worried. :(
Please read the reqs carefully. Here is the info that you are supposed to use so that CIC can identify you:

If you are the applicant and you must provide us with your:

Surname (Last name) - Exactly as it appears on passport or identity document;
Given name(s) (First name) - Exactly as it appears on passport or identity document;
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number; and
Application number (V#, F#, EP#, E#, B#).

If you did not send this info, you can send them again. The auto ack email that you got has this information. Read it.
Thx

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
preet_25 said:
hello folks
I got a email regarding submission of my T4 and NOC on 15 July, i emailed them both next day and got a confirmation email.
Now it is almost a month and no reply, I was wondering if there is a specific format to reply to such emails as i just attached these 2 documents and mentioned my File# and UCI#.
Please reply, i am worried. :(
I am waiting for my MR too. I was requested employment letter 3 weeks go, I submitted within 2 days after I received the request, but now no communication from CIC, no MR yet. However, my online status changed into "in process". May I assume i would be alright?

I am just confused- if the online status changed means that MR would be coming soon?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZOO said:
I am waiting for my MR too. I was requested employment letter 3 weeks go, I submitted within 2 days after I received the request, but now no communication from CIC, no MR yet. However, my online status changed into "in process". May I assume i would be alright?

I am just confused- if the online status changed means that MR would be coming soon?
Did you follow this format ?

Given name(s) (First name) - Exactly as it appears on passport or identity document;

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
Did you follow this format ?

Yes, I did. I included the exact information that CIC required... I am getting confused. The online status changed into "in process" , but no MR yet...

I am wondering if emailing CIC would be sufficient. I am hoping they checked the emails on time and have attached my documents to my file. Any thoughts on this?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZOO said:
Yes, I did. I included the exact information that CIC required... I am getting confused. The online status changed into "in process" , but no MR yet...

I am wondering if emailing CIC would be sufficient. I am hoping they checked the emails on time and have attached my documents to my file. Any thoughts on this?
things have been slow... Nov applicants are still waiting for PPR. Dec for MR>..have patience..

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
things have been slow... Nov applicants are still waiting for PPR. Dec for MR>..have patience..
Sure...I understand I need to be patience. My concern was if CIC had added my docs to my file yet...

Any thoughts?

srinik

Feb 14, 2014
Hi
I am Dec-Applicant . I want to know how to apply GCMS notes for my wife and dependent kid.
I have the URL but I am not sure how to apply for dependents.
Do I have to submit two requests or one?
Any documents I have to submit ?
Please advise

Thanks

greg123

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
ZZOO said:
Sure...I understand I need to be patience. My concern was if CIC had added my docs to my file yet...

Any thoughts?
I've been reading the forums for a while, so many others have been in your same situation (myself included), all you can really do is wait it out. They won't confirm anything if you try to contact them. If you are really that worried you can request the GCMS notes, but I'm of the opinion that unless it's been a long time after everyone else it's not worth it and only slows down the VO's which in turn slows things down for all of us. Rememeber the average processing time is 13 months, we are only at 8...

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
greg123 said:
I've been reading the forums for a while, so many others have been in your same situation (myself included), all you can really do is wait it out. They won't confirm anything if you try to contact them. If you are really that worried you can request the GCMS notes, but I'm of the opinion that unless it's been a long time after everyone else it's not worth it and only slows down the VO's which in turn slows things down for all of us. Rememeber the average processing time is 13 months, we are only at 8...
Thanks so much for your input! May I ask if you updated your documents with CIC via emails or mail? Has your online status changed into "in process" yet?

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
preet_25 said:
i resend the email to CIC in that format but havent got any confirmation email. I dont know what's going on.....
I am in the similar situation. I emailed them my documents as requested. No response yet. No MR yet, but online status changed into " in process" . Good luck!

CEC_NOV_PR

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2014
ZZOO said:
I am in the similar situation. I emailed them my documents as requested. No response yet. No MR yet, but online status changed into " in process" . Good luck!
From what I have observed.. If the status changes to 'in process', it is a positive sign that ur eligibility has passed and ready to send MR.. You shd receive it shortly...