+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
littlear said:
Hi there
It seems like most people receive the RPRF Request 1 week or so after the MR is received. However I haven't heard anything 3 weeks after I did my medical check. I know it might still be a reasonable time, but kinda worried too, Anybody has the similar experience? what does this mean? Thanks!

I also kinda worried I might delete the CIC emails unconsciously ><
Will the status updated into " in progress" before you receive the RPRF request? Since my status is still “ Application received”, so that means I didn't accidentally delete any RPRF request email?

appreciate your help.

my timeline
Applicaiton recd 9-Dec-13
AOR recd 30-Jan-14
MR recd 21-Jun-14
Medicals completed on 26-June-14

And the status is still "Application Received", but added "Medical results have been received" (not sure when it was updated, but I checked on July 6, so it was received as least before then)

then no further results, and I am kinda worried. Anybody has the similar experience? what does this mean? Thanks!
For some the status updates to IN PROCESS right away after receiving the MR, for others it takes a while.
You could order a set of GCMS notes ( instructions can be found on my website >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ )
or email CIC and ask if the RPRF request has already been sent to you, or not.

Or simply pay the RPRF upfront, that's another option.

T.

luvcanvisa

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
24-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
06-08-2014
Med's Done....
11-08-2014 ECAS status on 18-08-2014 - medical received, RPRF recd 26-09-2014, paid same day
canadacec123 said:
I can understand. I am doing the same thing. lol...
Hey hey folks,

I was thinking what could have possibly delayed my MR and I realized I missed sending a copy of my old cancelled passport (not sure if it matters) and few other information. So I just submitted the information without CPC asking me.

I sent to CPC email address

- copy of my old cancelled passport
- copy of my spouse's new passport
- copy of my bridge work permit and my wife's open work permit bases on my bridge WP.
- copy of wife's old cancelled passport - just first page

I am not sure if this is really why they are waiting for. My wife's visa expired on 21-June 2014 but she had new open work permit by then. Her old cancelled passport expires tomorrow. this is the one we sent when we had applied back in December 2013.

I regret that I did not send any updates so far but I am glad I atleast sent it now. Hopefully they now have everything they need and hopefully they send MR soon. Fingers crossed.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
@ luvcanvisa
I have the same situation but on the other way around. I applied for CEC first then got the BOWP. Following that I got the my passport renewed and also get brought my wife here on open work permit. I could have submitted these changes to the CIC but I applied through the lawyer and submitted these update to him. And asked him if we can update these changes to the CIC but he said we will submit these changes to CIC upon next communication from CIC that can be MR or any other document request.

I am not sure should I bypass my lawyer and send these update to the CIC. Confused....?

However, my cancelled passport's expiry date was in January 2015. I had a LMO in my hand. As per LMO, I should get the three year work permit. To be on safe side, I also applied for the closed work permit with new passport but it is also taking time. Not sure may be this is the reason for both delayed.

Muttley

Star Member
May 7, 2014
canadacec123 said:
@ luvcanvisa
I have the same situation but on the other way around. I applied for CEC first then got the BOWP. Following that I got the my passport renewed and also get brought my wife here on open work permit. I could have submitted these changes to the CIC but I applied through the lawyer and submitted these update to him. And asked him if we can update these changes to the CIC but he said we will submit these changes to CIC upon next communication from CIC that can be MR or any other document request.

I am not sure should I bypass my lawyer and send these update to the CIC. Confused....?
G
However, my cancelled passport's expiry date was in January 2015. I had a LMO in my hand. As per LMO, I should get the three year work permit. To be on safe side, I also applied for the closed work permit with new passport but it is also taking time. Not sure may be this is the reason for both delayed.
I am in the same waiting position but i do not consider us delayed. Dec 2013 applications are just in month 7 of an average 13. Month cycle. I am sure CIC are also very busy during this summer period. Keep calm my december friends

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Tomorrow is another week in expecting MR. :) I wish all of us waiting group got the email we are expecting....:) Good night.

sj075

Jul 11, 2014
Hello All,

M new bee in this form, Just want to know, if i have done medical for ICT visa for my self and family then does it require to do Medical again or for all applicant ?

or they will consider my old Medical report for Visa.

However i haven't received MR request yet still waiting :(

My timelines are.

File Received at NS -31 Dec 2013
AOR Received - 13 Feb 2014
MR Waiting -

Medical done for ICT Visa - 30 May 2014

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj075 said:
Hello All,

M new bee in this form, Just want to know, if i have done medical for ICT visa for my self and family then does it require to do Medical again or for all applicant ?

or they will consider my old Medical report for Visa.

However i haven't received MR request yet still waiting :(

My timelines are.

File Received at NS -31 Dec 2013
AOR Received - 13 Feb 2014
MR Waiting -

Medical done for ICT Visa - 30 May 2014
Medicals are good for year. So you might get the Medical request, however CIC would have your results on hand.

sj075

Jul 11, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
Medicals are good for year. So you might get the Medical request, however CIC would have your results on hand.
Thanks for Quick response, however today i am planning drop mail to CIC with UMEI# of medical.

ABCAN101

Dec 21, 2013
Hi can someone please confirm that it is ok for me to send the T4 and NOA for 2013 which cic requested in an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca>. I got an email requesting these additional documents on july 11th which I emailed them back on july 14th. in the email I did mention all information regarding my application such as app no, uci, dob etc. I havent got any confirmation as yet although I did get an auto reply when I sent the email. I was just wondering If I need to mail these documents to cpc ottawa as well.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABCAN101 said:
Hi can someone please confirm that it is ok for me to send the T4 and NOA for 2013 which cic requested in an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca>. I got an email requesting these additional documents on july 11th which I emailed them back on july 14th. in the email I did mention all information regarding my application such as app no, uci, dob etc. I havent got any confirmation as yet although I did get an auto reply when I sent the email. I was just wondering If I need to mail these documents to cpc ottawa as well.
Yes, T4 and NOA can be emailed.
If you've followed the instructions I lined out in this post, you should be fine.

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application

and here's a template for emails to CIC:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html

Hope this helps,

T.

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi friends

In ppr mail my door number is wrongly mentioned. While sending vo change mail I have mentioned about this change and request them to update. I send it to the I'd which I got ppr mail.

Is that enough or any other mail id is there for address changes?

Note: in ecas the mentioned the right address..

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.