20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi friends,

I have mailed my PCC to CIC.. Will I get any confirmation after they attach it my application?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Sivakumar santhanam said:
Hi friends,

I have mailed my PCC to CIC.. Will I get any confirmation after they attach it my application?
No, usually there's no confirmation. You can email CIC in a couple of weeks and ask, or order GCMS notes to
verify.

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No, usually there's no confirmation. You can email CIC in a couple of weeks and ask, or order GCMS notes to
verify.

Thanks Toby.. You are awesome.. Do you have any templates to ask for gcms notes?.. I am dec 18th applicant.. Which is the right time to do upfront medical?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Sivakumar santhanam said:
verify.

Thanks Toby.. You are awesome.. Do you have any templates to ask for gcms notes?.. I am dec 18th applicant.. Which is the right time to do upfront medical?
This should answer your question:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/what-does-gcms-stand-for-how-do-i-apply.html

And there is no 'right' time to undergo upfront medicals, you can do that at any time you want.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Updating email id in our applucation

Hi,

Can some please help me how to update the email id in my application?

Initially I have applied through a representative, so his email id was present in the application.
Recently I have sent cancel representative form to CIC. when I send the updated details to CIC from my personal email id they replied back saying this is not an authorized emailid. You need to update the email id..

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
Re: Updating email id in our applucation

siriPR2014 said:
Hi,

Can some please help me how to update the email id in my application?

Initially I have applied through a representative, so his email id was present in the application.
Recently I have sent cancel representative form to CIC. when I send the updated details to CIC from my personal email id they replied back saying this is not an authorized emailid. You need to update the email id..
why did you cancel the rep??

Pichon

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-07-2014
Med's Done....
21-08-2014
Hi guys,
so my application was received ~3 months ago. I read in the forum that CIC is kind of speeding the processes, but I just checked the processing times for CEC - it's 13 months. So it's not really "speeding" :)
Anyway, my question would be, my current work permit expire September 30th 2014, I can apply for BOWP already in June, but I would like to wait a bit, maybe till August, to get a BOWP for a longer time, til August 2015. But then I am thinking, it will be ~8 months when my application will be sent. I hope for the best, but what if I get rejected before even applying for BOWP? When is the earliest I can expect any communication from CIC? After 6 months? 8 months? I know it is different for everyone, but there must be some kind of trend. What would you suggest? Apply as soon as I will become eligible (~June), or wait a bit more?I don't want to lose the opportunity to get BOWP just because I wanted too long.. :(

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Hi
I have submit my application on 13 Dec 2013, on status showing received application on 17 Dec,2013.
Waiting for further update. Any one know now days usually how many months take for process
Received my AOR- 6 February 2014
Thank you

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
Hello everyone

I have a question, hope you can help me with it.
I have applied for pr as a dependent along with my husband. My name in the application is not consistent with my passport or work permit. We realized this later that in my passport and work permit my given name is blank and surname is given name + surname.
for example: is my name is Jane Doe
In my passport it is: Surname :
Given Name: Jane Doe
In my work permit: Surname, Given Name : Jane Doe , (here Given name is left as blank)
In my pr application : Given Name: Jane
Surname: Doe

I know its a mess :(. Just wanted to know how much of a problem this will cause (since the mess is in the dependant's case) and when will we know about the impact of this.
We applied in December 2013 and got our AOR. We were asked for RCMP finger print police clearance for the dependent i.e me and we have got the result and are about to send it to CIC.

Has a case like this ever come in before and been approved? or if rejected will we know only after all the processing is done in 13 months?

Thanks in advance.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Guys,, when is our turn December application?? I believe October applicants started getting MR's. Hope so we will get it starting from June 2nd week in the worst case.
Very nice to hear that.. I am planning to do the upfront medicals and complete paying the money for RPRF request as well. So that it will reduce the time frame.

Any idea if it a good idea to send the updated employee reference letter??
When I have submitted the initial application, I have sent them the reference letter which has all the details but roles and responsibilities are mentioned in the letter provided by attorney. This letter provided by attorney is with in the one year.
In addition to this I have also sent them a letter from client which was written just in mail..

Based on this scenario for employment letter, do you suggest me to send them the updated employee reference letter??

Experts plzz help....

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
siriPR2014 said:
Guys,, when is our turn December application?? I believe October applicants started getting MR's. Hope so we will get it starting from June 2nd week in the worst case.
Very nice to hear that.. I am planning to do the upfront medicals and complete paying the money for RPRF request as well. So that it will reduce the time frame.

Any idea if it a good idea to send the updated employee reference letter??
When I have submitted the initial application, I have sent them the reference letter which has all the details but roles and responsibilities are mentioned in the letter provided by attorney. This letter provided by attorney is with in the one year.
In addition to this I have also sent them a letter from client which was written just in mail..

Based on this scenario for employment letter, do you suggest me to send them the updated employee reference letter??

Experts plzz help....
I think you will have to wait for another 4-6 weeks at least.

Don't send anything unless there is a problem or they request it.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
My only worry is will they reject the application if they are not satisfied with the reference letter?? Will they give any chance to submit updated employee reference letter??

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
siriPR2014 said:
My only worry is will they reject the application if they are not satisfied with the reference letter?? Will they give any chance to submit updated employee reference letter??
The reference letter is the most important thing in the application. So it's very important. Everything depends oh the VO. Good luck.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
siriPR2014 said:
Yes. Under the new rule, by law CIC is required to ask you for additional documents before refusing your application.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
iamroth said:
Yes. Under the new rule, by law CIC is required to ask you for additional documents before refusing your application.
What new rule you're talking about? They didn't asked me for additional proofs when rejected my application based on ref. letter last September.