+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
I am still waiting for Medical.
GCMS notes mentioned that my file has been reassigned due to CIC officer's departure.

I guess I can't do anything but wait now

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
dsingh83 said:
I am still waiting for Medical.
GCMS notes mentioned that my file has been reassigned due to CIC officer's departure.

I guess I can't do anything but wait now
Good luck dsingh. Hope you get it soon. Can you join this forum for staying upto date with other peers?http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/who-waiting-for-mr-for-more-than-8-months-please-join-here-t248369.135.html

wilson0519

Dec 3, 2012
Hello, I just got my confirmation of permanent residence letter, I will share my timeline

1. Send my application 10th December and received AOR in 2 months
2. Medical Request & pay the resident fee in July 15th, and online status showed "Medical results have been received" in 1-2 weeks
3. Status changed to "Decision made" in November 3rd (maybe earlier I mostly check every Monday)
4. Received the confirmation of permanent residence letter in Nov 10th

P.S I am holding a Hong Kong passport so I do not need the passport request...

Good luck for everyone

shistik

Dec 11, 2013
Hi I just received my passport request. I do not have a US visa and am worried about the whole landing process. Could someone please direct me to a link which could provide me all this information OR if you could answer them here.

1) Do i have to go to the US for landing. If so, I do not have a visa, should I be applying for one immediately.

2) I am a pakistani passport holder , what other options do i have?

Thanks

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
shistik said:
Hi I just received my passport request. I do not have a US visa and am worried about the whole landing process. Could someone please direct me to a link which could provide me all this information OR if you could answer them here.

1) Do i have to go to the US for landing. If so, I do not have a visa, should I be applying for one immediately.
You do not have to apply for the US visa. You can just go to the US border and tell them you are doing this for your landing in Canada or simply tell them you are there for flagpole. They will not do the finger print scanning or other things and give you administrative refusal. Now, you can come back to the Canada and do your landing.

Second option, you can book an appointment with the CIC to land with in Canada.

Everyone, who is currently in Canada, has the same two options. one is go outside Canada and come back. And second is book an appointment within Canada.

Thanks

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Hello guys, If you resides in Canada, there is one office in Ottawa, you can come there and complete your landing by paying few bucks.
There must be some offices at any other places. Just call CIC customer care.
You can save some money of going out of the country

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
rtaylor said:
Hello guys, If you resides in Canada, there is one office in Ottawa, you can come there and complete your landing by paying few bucks.
There must be some offices at any other places. Just call CIC customer care.
You can save some money of going out of the country
^Some would prefer to land as soon as possible (e.g. for residency requirements for Citizenships) since making an appointment at CIC offices will take anywhere from 4-8 weeks.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bennymathew said:
In any circumstance ....people under CEC do not need a medical done!
Yes , in one circumstance.

If you have done MR for any of other purpose , for WP, WP Renewal and that is less than 12 month Old

Hope this will help
Thanks

bennymathew

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Did anybody apply for PR under Canadian Experience Class! I received an email from cic stating that the average time limit to make a decision is 13 months. Does it mean that most people under the Canadian Experience Class would receive their medical only after 13 months?

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
^You're in the Canadian Experience Class forum, so yes, everyone here applied under that Economic Class.
I assume you sent them an email, that is their standard response. There's nothing you can do but wait, or go for upfront medicals.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
bennymathew said:
Did anybody apply for PR under Canadian Experience Class! I received an email from cic stating that the average time limit to make a decision is 13 months. Does it mean that most people under the Canadian Experience Class would receive their medical only after 13 months?
Is it you assuming the fact or you have read it somewhere.

Medical is tied to ELIG( I guess you are the whom I updated before too) and If you remember , I have personally updated you and advised you to calm down and just wait for your GCMS notes .
Where you will know what is the reason you not getting Medical request.

NIS

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
shistik said:

Thanks
You can do flag polling which is nothing but completing your landing process without USA visa.US border officer will give you refusel letter and reroute you towards canada border. very simple process. You do not need to enter USA to do your landing.

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Folks...Any one else is still awaiting for response from CIC after requesting the PR stamping to be transferred outside Canada? I raised request on 28th Oct and its been more than 2 weeks without a response...If anyone have an update..pl share.

Thanks!