+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

run-Man

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
polarbeartina said:
YES,my boyfriend got RPRF on Sept 26 and PPR Oct 23. Hold on to it, yours will come soon.
September 26th, and October 22&23…. Looks like CIC are done for this month... Good luck for the rest of us till next month....

ARMIST

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
Once again congrats to all who received PPR!!! Shall we update this post with who are all left in DEC 2013 for PPR /CoPR.

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
Many many congratulations and Thank you for sharing your experience. :) :) :)

Zaid_redliner91 said:
Finally, I am officially a permanent resident of Canada. I did my landing last night at the Pac Highway border crossing (near Vancouver) and it went so smoothly. I drove to Bellingham to get some stuff from Costco as I have a U.S visa and then on the way back told the Canadian border agent that I wanted to do my landing. She gave me a yellow slip and directed me to the Immigration building. This was around 10:30pm. Tbh, late nights on weekdays are the perfect time to do this as it was so quiet without any lineups. I was literally the only one in the Immigration building besides the Immigration Officers of course.

The officer who attended to me was an extremely friendly guy (I've seen him on tv in the Border Security program quite often) and he got everything done in about 10 minutes or so. He just needed my passport, work permit and CoPR papers and then later my official home address so they can mail my PR card. Didn't ask me for any other documents such as proof of job or funds. Finished with formalities and the usual "Have you ever been convicted?" ..etc, questions.. he handed back my passport with the CoPR paper stapled on it..told me to expect my PR card by mail in 4-6 weeks and then said "Congratulations! Welcome to Canada". I let out a huge sigh of relief, smiled, said Thank you and walked out. :)

Good luck to you all with your applications.

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Congratulation guys who got Passport Request!!!

My File reached on Dec 24th still waiting for PPR. I never get RPRF request yet but I paid in advance and send receipt to CIC. Just want to know that you guys got the RPRF request before PPR or paid in advance.

Thank you in Advance and Congratulation again... Have a Good Day :) :)

littlear

Oct 18, 2013
CecDec2013 said:
Congratulation guys who got Passport Request!!!

My File reached on Dec 24th still waiting for PPR. I never get RPRF request yet but I paid in advance and send receipt to CIC. Just want to know that you guys got the RPRF request before PPR or paid in advance.

Thank you in Advance and Congratulation again... Have a Good Day :) :)
Hi, I paid RPRF in advance after medical. and I didn't receive RPRF request, but I got PPR. so don't worry.

bib003

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G SENT WITH APP.
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
srikanth1 said:
people who got PPR on OCt23rd can you please share what's your ECAS status? is it changed to DM?
I just checked now and it says Decision made.
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Bethwaite

Oct 17, 2014
I'm a British citizen applying from within canada.

2 questions

1) do I have to go through ppr or is it straight to copr for me

2) if it is straight to copr will I be notified or does it just come in the post.

I applied December 2nd 2013 and haven't heard anything since rprf back in September

Help is appreciated, losing my mind!

kiranvks

Jul 26, 2010
Hello

Just wanted to share my timelines

Application Received: December 12, 2013
AOR: February 5, 2014
Additional Document Request (for RCMP): last week of March
Medical Request: July 5, 2014
Medicals Done: July 7, 2014
RPRF: July 15, 2014
PPR:October 24, 2014

Just saw that eCAS status has been changed to "Decision Made"
Thanks to everyone sharing their timelines & information. It was really helpful

I currently live in India and I have asked CIC via email after I got the PPR, stating that I live in India and if I can send the passport to New Delhi via VFS. Anyone in the same situation or have gone thru this (stamping from New Delhi) recently. Please share your experience

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Bethwaite said:
I'm a British citizen applying from within canada.

2 questions

1) do I have to go through ppr or is it straight to copr for me

2) if it is straight to copr will I be notified or does it just come in the post.

I applied December 2nd 2013 and haven't heard anything since rprf back in September

Help is appreciated, losing my mind!
Hi,
No passport request for visa exempt applicants.
You will get the COPR strait away to your mail box without any notification.

felixfinch

Jun 25, 2013
Bethwaite said:
Thanks buddy. It's been confusing me ever since I heard about it.

Better go check the post!
Also British, Medical request June 26 and RPRF July 3rd. Nothing since. Did request GCMS notes and passed eligibility. Just waiting for final checks, organized crime etc. Taking a while. According to the notes (if I am reading correctly) the application is meant to be looked at again on October 28th...

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
srikanth1 said:
people who got PPR on OCt23rd can you please share what's your ECAS status? is it changed to DM?
My boyfriend‘s ECAS still says IN PROCESS while he already mailed out his passport yesterday. ECAS has a big delay on updating the status.

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
polarbeartina said:
My boyfriend‘s ECAS still says IN PROCESS while he already mailed out his passport yesterday. ECAS has a big delay on updating the status.
OK I checked ECAS just now and it turned into DECISION MADE. This happened in a day, that's funny.