Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
CoPR is sent through physical mail. If your ECAS is decision made, CoPR should arrive in your mailbox very soon.

You must complete the landing before your CoPR expires. The expiry date will be printed on the CoPR.

Your application for PR card is automatically processed at the time of landing. You dont need to apply separately. It will be sent within 2 months after landing.

warrenw said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this topic as I am also a December 2012 applicant. Quick overview of my progress so far:
- received RPRF fee and Medicals request
- RPRF fee paid day of, medicals complete and submitted via eMed through the doctor

Being from a visa exempt country, it is my understanding that COPR will be sent to me via email. The final step is the landing process. I am going on vacation to Florida on December 15th and returning on January 4th. My hope is that I will receive the COPR email while on vacation and can complete the landing process upon my return...

Two quick questions:
1. How long do you have to complete the landing process after receiving COPR and will this be a concern if I am out of the country during this time?
2. After landing, the next step is then to apply for the PR card?

warrenw

Aug 27, 2012
eds1275 said:
CoPR is sent through physical mail. If your ECAS is decision made, CoPR should arrive in your mailbox very soon.

You must complete the landing before your CoPR expires. The expiry date will be printed on the CoPR.

Your application for PR card is automatically processed at the time of landing. You dont need to apply separately. It will be sent within 2 months after landing.
Thanks for the info. However, I understand that people who are from visa exempt countries have received the CoPR by email? Can anyone confirm this?

Does anyone know how long the validity is for the CoPR letter? I am worried that it will be sitting in my mailbox while I am on vacation!

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
warrenw said:
Thanks for the info. However, I understand that people who are from visa exempt countries have received the CoPR by email? Can anyone confirm this?

Does anyone know how long the validity is for the CoPR letter? I am worried that it will be sitting in my mailbox while I am on vacation!
Everyone gets COPR in physical mail
I think validity is up to a year from doing medicals but someone else should verify that

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Guess im the only one in december who hasn't got their medical request yet. Not one email from the officer for any documents either :'(

warrenw

Aug 27, 2012
lpc19800 said:
Everyone gets COPR in physical mail
I think validity is up to a year from doing medicals but someone else should verify that
Thanks a bunch! I am hoping the expiry date of the CoPR letter will be at least 30-60 days...

It would be terrible to know that I have gone through this whole process only to miss the one single most important letter while being away on vacation!

If anyone can confirm how long their expiry date was on their CoPR letters, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Validity is 1 year from medical exam.

warrenw said:
Thanks a bunch! I am hoping the expiry date of the CoPR letter will be at least 30-60 days...

It would be terrible to know that I have gone through this whole process only to miss the one single most important letter while being away on vacation!

If anyone can confirm how long their expiry date was on their CoPR letters, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

DirectEnergy

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
December guys, have anyone receive PPR in the past week? The latest PPR according to the tracking sheet was on Dec 3rd. Is that right??
I received medicals and RPRF/biodata on Nov 6th, did my medicals on Nov 22nd, and it was received on Nov 30th. I've been waiting for PPR since then. Are there other people in my situation?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
DirectEnergy said:
December guys, have anyone receive PPR in the past week? The latest PPR according to the tracking sheet was on Dec 3rd. Is that right??
I received medicals and RPRF/biodata on Nov 6th, did my medicals on Nov 22nd, and it was received on Nov 30th. I've been waiting for PPR since then. Are there other people in my situation?
If you look at other trackers it appears that the trend is about 1 month between medicals and ppr

DirectEnergy

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Well, as far as I can see there's no particular trend. There are people who get their PPR a few days after medicals, and there are others who wait for months.
One pattern I observe is that PPR is probably sent in batches. Last time a few December applicants got a few PPRs on Dec 2 and 3. I was wondering if there were any other PPRs for December people after that.

NS22

Nov 5, 2013
DirectEnergy said:

I am in the same boat DirectEnergy. Medicals were received Nov. 21st. No news after that. I hear it usually takes a month from then on. Waiting patiently :-X

DirectEnergy

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
NS22 said:
I am in the same boat DirectEnergy. Medicals were received Nov. 21st. No news after that. I hear it usually takes a month from then on. Waiting patiently :-X
Thanks NS22. As far as can see in the tracking sheet, your ECAS status has at least changed to Decision Made. When did it change? Please update the tracking once you get your PPR or leave a note here.

NS22

Nov 5, 2013
DirectEnergy said:
Thanks NS22. As far as can see in the tracking sheet, your ECAS status has at least changed to Decision Made. When did it change? Please update the tracking once you get your PPR or leave a note here.

It changed the same day when the medicals were received. I will keep you posted :)