NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
mistletoes said:
Guys just got my visa! Mr DHL is more excited than me to think im over excited! He loved the tip! Lol!
WOW congratulations :) You didn't even know you were DM did you? Great news.

Also Congrats to Adventurer. This is a good week, hopefully more to come shortly.

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
PrayingHands said:
i hope so, jeffandjanet and mistletoes already got there visas, we have almost the same timeline,me and my wife are quiet fustrated at the moment cause she'll be coming home around may :-[
You still have a little time. Patience yours is probably on its way also. Surprised that Mistletoes and Adventurer got visa so soon after DM or even before DM. Wow maybe my wife will get visa today also :) :) :)

Don't be frustrated, no need, have great hope and patience, yours is probably next. :)

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
JEFFandJANET said:
WOW congratulations :) You didn't even know you were DM did you? Great news.

Also Congrats to Adventurer. This is a good week, hopefully more to come shortly.

thanks much much jeffandjanet ;)

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
JEFFandJANET said:
You still have a little time. Patience yours is probably on its way also. Surprised that Mistletoes and Adventurer got visa so soon after DM or even before DM. Wow maybe my wife will get visa today also :) :) :)

Don't be frustrated, no need, have great hope and patience, yours is probably next. :)

Mr. DHL delivered my passport yesterday along with the 2 kgs of our proof of relationship hehe. The day before yesterday my ecas ( Pr applicant) updated with my sponsor's address this time, no DM or anything like thAt,but with the help of some friends they say it is 100% visa soon because VO will not write the sponsor's address on mine if it is still in process..that gave me hope to hang on tight ( i learned to be hopeful in this forum!) then came the next day after that address on my ecas appeared i got my visa at exactly 2pm, adventurer got hers few hours ahead of me.. Just so happy all the waiting is over. I am grateful of this forum..thanks for the help guys! And to those who are still losing patience and faith on their applications, hang on tight. I remember my husband and i use to have little fights over this application...frustrations due to the thought u dont know what is going on will they reject our application or would take ages too... I thank the BIG GUY up there..

In God's perfect time you will get what we all have been praying for in his forum, meantime keep the avenue of communication open with you spouse abroad, it hurts to be apart..but remember this is just a meantime of your lifetime togetherness soon.

God bless everyone

:-*

SamJean78

Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
29-12-11
Med's Done....
23-09-11
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-02-12 received 3-1-12 sent 3-2-12
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
mistletoes said:
Mr. DHL delivered my passport yesterday along with the 2 kgs of our proof of relationship hehe. The day before yesterday my ecas ( Pr applicant) updated with my sponsor's address this time, no DM or anything like thAt,but with the help of some friends they say it is 100% visa soon because VO will not write the sponsor's address on mine if it is still in process..that gave me hope to hang on tight ( i learned to be hopeful in this forum!) then came the next day after that address on my ecas appeared i got my visa at exactly 2pm, adventurer got hers few hours ahead of me.. Just so happy all the waiting is over. I am grateful of this forum..thanks for the help guys! And to those who are still losing patience and faith on their applications, hang on tight. I remember my husband and i use to have little fights over this application...frustrations due to the thought u dont know what is going on will they reject our application or would take ages too... I thank the BIG GUY up there..

In God's perfect time you will get what we all have been praying for in his forum, meantime keep the avenue of communication open with you spouse abroad, it hurts to be apart..but remember this is just a meantime of your lifetime togetherness soon.

God bless everyone

Very well said my dear sis!

CHANZ.DREW

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
TOKYO, JAPAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 01, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
June 12, 2012
mistletoes said:

God bless everyone

congratz.....

babydoll0826

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 16, 2012
AOR Received.
April 04, 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
April 04, 2012 (May 02, 2012 PP sent to CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2012 (DM as per E-CAS)
LANDED..........
October 22, 2012
Hi, I need help, could anyone tell me how many pictures does CEM needs for the visa? The Appendix B does not tell how many pictures i need to produce. Thanks in advance :)

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey y'all :)
Just got my PPR today (4/23/2012). Please update the spreadsheet accordingly :)

Thank you !

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!
Hi guys!

Im going to send my PPR request along with the other docs they need from me.
Does anybody here would like to help me how long it would take after you sent your PPR and docs to the CEM??
What mail address should I write down on the envelope to mail to the CEM?? I was just confuse and frustrated too. :(

WHat courier normally the CEM use when they sent you back your passport with the visa? How much is it cost?
:)
Thanks for the help! Good luck to the DEcember applicants! :)

CHANZ.DREW

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
TOKYO, JAPAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 01, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
June 12, 2012
I wish my husbands' PPR comes soon.....

cheerybear

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 01, '12
AOR Received.
Jun. 20, '12 *~* Jun. 21, '12 - Approved
File Transfer...
Jul. 05, '12
Med's Done....
Feb. 09, '12
Passport Req..
Aug. 22, '12 *~* received: Aug. 28,'12
VISA ISSUED...
Processed: Oct 04 || DM : Oct 7 || PP Rcv. Oct 31
LANDED..........
FEB 01, 2013 . Huraayy!!!
mistletoes said:

God bless everyone

Congrats mistletoes!. your long wait is over...
And now it's our turn nman.... :D
Best of Luck!

Have safe trip! :)

LJPM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-10-2011
Passport Req..
27-02-2012 (CEM recvd 23-04-12)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
LANDED..........
soon...
Christine08 said:
Hi guys!

Im going to send my PPR request along with the other docs they need from me.
Does anybody here would like to help me how long it would take after you sent your PPR and docs to the CEM??
What mail address should I write down on the envelope to mail to the CEM?? I was just confuse and frustrated too. :(

WHat courier normally the CEM use when they sent you back your passport with the visa? How much is it cost?
:)
Thanks for the help! Good luck to the DEcember applicants! :)
Hi! My husband just sent his PPR and other docs via courier using this address:
Family Class Section
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Manila
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

You can inquire with either LBC or DHL, and the cost is really cheap. Someone also mentioned in one of the threads that it would be a good idea to write down your name and UCI/Application Number on the envelope. Just so they can file your envelope accordingly, and faster.

In terms of how long they issue a visa after the passport and other documents have been received, I guess it varies from case to case. Others have received theirs fast - 1-3 months and others longer. Let's just pray we'll get ours faster right? ;)

You can pm for any more info. We might get our visas at the same time!

TC
LJPM :)

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!
HI!

THanks for the reply on here. Well I already sent my PPR to CEM and I just used the email address which I found on the CIC website. I think its fine to use that either. I hope we can get a reply anytime soon. Lets all hope and pray that the good Lord will smile upon us.

When did u sent you PPR?? DId you got your Visa already?
Thinking about that makes me and my husband so much stress and nervous. I hope everythings gonna be ok.

Lets share for the updates on here guys! GOOD LUCK TO US!! ;D