waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
cobra said:
Woo! I was right to say this is my week! We got sponsorship approval today!! So now I can go ahead and re do my medical and send it on!! We got the letter by mail but no email. Does this matter?
[/quote

congrats cobra! when you received it in mail you will no longer receive one from email, vice versa. Congrats again

cobra

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Visa Office......
London uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Thanks mistletoes! Just checking :)

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hi friends,

I got my approval today in mail. Approved on Feb 16th. I am soooo much relieved.

Good luck all for the next stage
Hey Congrats Srinivas....finally u made it, god i should expect mine soon :(
Keep posted when your wife receives PP request, as we both submitting same VO office....

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hi friends,

I got my approval today in mail. Approved on Feb 16th. I am soooo much relieved.

Congratulations Srinivas! What did you include in the sponsor's part of the application? I think I should have included the support letters from our families in the sponsor's also, not just the applicant's.
thanks and good luck!

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alf+jlh said:
Would you like me to add you to the January spreadsheet?
Seems more realistic for you to be in the Jan group.

Let me know.
sorry
I made a mistake cause it was to late last night , My application is sent on DEC 30,2011 , Recived by CIC on Jan 3, 2012.

I think I still belong to DEC group since we have a column for date application mailed.

thanks and hope to see approvals soon

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwicanuck said:
@ belee1985, i'd already popped you on the spreadsheet :)

@ mehdiR, took you off the spreadsheet since your app got to missisauga in mid jan, hope that's okay.
Hello kiwicanuck

Actually my application is sent on DEC 30 th , and u got a column for "the date application was mailed" ,
I made a mistake, My application is received on Jan 3,2012.

But if feel like I belong to the Jan thread, I got no problem with that,

Wish u guys luck

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hi friends,

Congrads srinivas/ cobra to u guys , wish u speedy PR

Srinivas we share the same time line exactly, My wife's application was received on Jan 3,2012 as well .

Hope to c my approval any of these days

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
cobra said:
Woo! I was right to say this is my week! We got sponsorship approval today!! So now I can go ahead and re do my medical and send it on!! We got the letter by mail but no email. Does this matter?

:) congrats.... !!!

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Ludovick said:
I called CIC because it's been 70 days now that I'm waiting and still no approval. They told me nothing is wrong with my application. The girl on the phone told me that the processing time on the site (53 days) is just an average, some get it faster, some it takes more time, it depends because some agents are more busy than others.

oh really? so some agents are like 2-3 weeks behind others? what kind of system is that? if a agent is too busy, why there's no priority system where another agent will take care of those files, such a non sense... I'm not even excited anymore to arrive home after work to check my mail if I got my approval, I'm stressed, worried and really sad about the situation.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but thats the way i feel right now :'( any other Decemberians here in the same situation? I would feel less alone, hehe

that is very unfortunate ludovick, i know how frustrated you are right now. just have more patience and don't loose hope. Do not over stress yourself it will only make you feel bad. Try to think positive.. maybe it only got delayed but it will be a very great update that is about to come anytime soon.. life is full of surprises and have more faith. god will grant us our hearts most desire in his own time.. claim it and you shall have it.. :)

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
mehdiR said:
sorry
I made a mistake cause it was to late last night , My application is sent on DEC 30,2011 , Recived by CIC on Jan 3, 2012.

I think I still belong to DEC group since we have a column for date application mailed.

thanks and hope to see approvals soon

I'll still leave you in the jan group as its the date that hey received it that matters more than the date sent..but it doesn't hurt to be in both spreadsheets they are just a fun tracking system.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Ludovick said:
I called CIC because it's been 70 days now that I'm waiting and still no approval. They told me nothing is wrong with my application. The girl on the phone told me that the processing time on the site (53 days) is just an average, some get it faster, some it takes more time, it depends because some agents are more busy than others.

oh really? so some agents are like 2-3 weeks behind others? what kind of system is that? if a agent is too busy, why there's no priority system where another agent will take care of those files, such a non sense... I'm not even excited anymore to arrive home after work to check my mail if I got my approval, I'm stressed, worried and really sad about the situation.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but thats the way i feel right now :'( any other Decemberians here in the same situation? I would feel less alone, hehe
i'm soo sorry :( but listen i don't think u r the only one left..like it happens at the visa offices too, some applications r faster some r slower...if u got the AOR maybe they started to process it, or maybe not....maybe there's one november applicant before u ::) who knows....but if u overthink it does not help on the contrary....i honestly believe that members on this forum r maybe 10% from everyone, so the fact that some here got it, maybe they r just the lucky few, u don't know...
also maybe they could check something extra and they wait for reply from there, nothing bad...maybe sometimes they just randomly check more...
from ur flag r u resident in Quebec? if yes than they have even less to check since there r less requirements and less forms to submit ::) so it will b even more confusing why it takes longer
stay positive and don't think abt it....the approval will come by surprise and maybe this longer wait will mean a shorter wait in the 2nd step and that's the important part ;) good luck!!!

laleh joon did u get urs yet?

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
ashunandal said:
Congratulations Srinivas! What did you include in the sponsor's part of the application? I think I should have included the support letters from our families in the sponsor's also, not just the applicant's.
thanks and good luck!
Doesnt Matter...All they need is credible evidence of your relationship...photos, emails, chat logs, call history these are sufficient.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Hi everyone! Hope all is well.

Update on my hubby's application:

Medical results have been received. That's exactly 3 weeks after his file was transferred to CEM.

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Congratulations to all the updates in this group!!!! Looking forward to hear more soon ;D ;D ;D

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
My hubby's ecas read "medicals received". Then I checked the link at the bottom part of the cic page "Application for Permanent Residence outside Canada" link. It says there, Medical results received falls under "Decision Made" category. Could it be that my hubby's ppr is coming very soon??? I'm so excited!:D