Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Artorius said:
I am currently working in Canada on a contract(37.5 Hrs a week) which is scheduled to expire August 2017 with chance of extn.
Before which i worked in another company for 9 months full time
I have a PGWP.
I am not sure what document should i upload under the section? Did i answer some question incorrectly?
In addition i am not claiming any points for LMIA (As per my ITA - CRS – Arranged Employment = 0)

Offer of Employment (required)

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:

for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address)

Kindly Help.
in your EE profile have you answered YES for Intended Job section.??

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
No problem whatsoever.
Del, Asivad and other members,

You solved my last queries, it would be great if you can answer this follow up question.

Pre-ITA, I put start of my work experience date Aug, 2015, and got PGWP on Oct, 2015. Regardless of any date, I am getting more than one year of combined experience in two companies with same NOC B category before receiving ITA.

Now, post ITA I can do things.
1) Either change the date of work experience starting from Oct 2015 and explain in LOE.
2) Or, let it be Aug 2015 and explain in LOE.

Please advice on the same, this will solve a big headache.

Thank you.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
Del, Asivad and other members,

You solved my last queries, it would be great if you can answer this follow up question.

Pre-ITA, I put start of my work experience date Aug, 2015, and got PGWP on Oct, 2015. Regardless of any date, I am getting more than one year of combined experience in two companies with same NOC B category before receiving ITA.

Now, post ITA I can do things.
1) Either change the date of work experience starting from Oct 2015 and explain in LOE.
2) Or, let it be Aug 2015 and explain in LOE.

Please advice on the same, this will solve a big headache.

Thank you.
Check out this thread : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/valid-work-experience-t467117.0.html;msg5674464#msg5674464

the question is been floating around on this forum with no definite answer.

In your case if Aug or Oct doesn't really affect CRS then Claim points from Oct only and post ITA include Aug-OCT as work in personal history.

highlight that in LOE and say that it was pre PGWP so you didn't claim point

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Batman_is_Real said:
Check out this thread : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/valid-work-experience-t467117.0.html;msg5674464#msg5674464

the question is been floating around on this forum with no definite answer.

In your case if Aug or Oct doesn't really affect CRS then Claim points from Oct only and post ITA include Aug-OCT as work in personal history.

highlight that in LOE and say that it was pre PGWP so you didn't claim point
Thank you Batman.

After reading a lot on different forums and research, I came to conclusion that in my particular situation it is not going to affect me to the extent that will lead to rejection of application.
As you suggested, I am going to change it to October, and will explain in my LOE.

Changing starting date to October post ITA is not going to be problem? considering I am changing pre ITA information?

I do not think I have to change in personal history. Since from August I have already put under employment, which would be self explanatory for VO.

Thanks.

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
About Statutory questions:

Has XXXXXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

As i was refused from SINP in May 2016 on the ground of Proof of Transferable Settlement Fund, my answer should be "yes". Based on this fact, should i add my rejection letter from SINP in LOE? Is it going to have any negative impact on my application for PR?

Lately, I got invitation under Canadian Experience Class (CEC). According to CIC, i don't need to show any proof of fund. But based on my previous rejection in SINP, Would it be wise to show the CIC proof of fund for the last six months though i am CEC Candidate?

Expert Member, Please advise me what should be my best approach in above situation???

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Currently, I am uploading all the documents. I completed my masters in Canada. I uploaded my final degree! Is it mandatory to upload the transcripts too? At the same time, am I supposed to upload even my bachelors and 12 th class certificates as I mentioned them In my profile?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
Thank you Batman.

After reading a lot on different forums and research, I came to conclusion that in my particular situation it is not going to affect me to the extent that will lead to rejection of application.
As you suggested, I am going to change it to October, and will explain in my LOE.

Changing starting date to October post ITA is not going to be problem? considering I am changing pre ITA information?

I do not think I have to change in personal history. Since from August I have already put under employment, which would be self explanatory for VO.

Thanks.
This change won't be a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hypermilantix said:
About Statutory questions:

Has XXXXXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

As i was refused from SINP in May 2016 on the ground of Proof of Transferable Settlement Fund, my answer should be "yes". Based on this fact, should i add my rejection letter from SINP in LOE? Is it going to have any negative impact on my application for PR?

Lately, I got invitation under Canadian Experience Class (CEC). According to CIC, i don't need to show any proof of fund. But based on my previous rejection in SINP, Would it be wise to show the CIC proof of fund for the last six months though i am CEC Candidate?

Expert Member, Please advise me what should be my best approach in above situation???
1. No real requirement to add the refusal letter, no harm if you do. No negative impact.

2. You're fully exempted from POF requirements.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagarjun rao said:
Currently, I am uploading all the documents. I completed my masters in Canada. I uploaded my final degree! Is it mandatory to upload the transcripts too? At the same time, am I supposed to upload even my bachelors and 12 th class certificates as I mentioned them In my profile?

Thank you
Transcripts for Canadian Masters degree, Yes. 12th grade certificate, No.

Did you get an ECA for your Bachelors? If not, remove that (and anything other than Masters degree) from Education history.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This change won't be a problem.
Thank you Asivad, then I am proceeding changing the date to October to be on safe side.

Also, on a final note on work experience, On PGWP, I worked Oct 30, 2015 to Oct 23, 2016 (first job) and then Oct 25,2016 to current (second job). Both jobs are NOC B category in same NOC Code. ITA received Dec 22, 2016. So considering this I will have more than one year experience. Does this sound right?

Thanks.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
Help! Help! Help!

I got ITA last draw and Just woke up this thought

I have a 3 years of bachelor's degree from India and 1 year diploma/certificate from Canada. When i created my profile I claimed 128 points for "Two or more certificates/degree; one being 3 yrs or more" and later I got another 15 points for for my 1 yr Canadian diploma.

Is there any problem with this? or I'm just hurting my brain without reason!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pyaar Vs PR said:
Help! Help! Help!

I got ITA last draw and Just woke up this thought

I have a 3 years of bachelor's degree from India and 1 year diploma/certificate from Canada. When i created my profile I claimed 128 points for "Two or more certificates/degree; one being 3 yrs or more" and later I got another 15 points for for my 1 yr Canadian diploma.

Is there any problem with this? or I'm just hurting my brain without reason!!
I don't see an issue here.