+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Del,

I submitted my initial profile on Oct 15, 2016, but I realized that my pgwp was in force from oct 30, 2015. the system found me eligible since it gets month to month. Now, I have my ITA received Dec 2016. Would there be a problem on grounds of minimum work exp.

P.S. I was working August 17, 2015 to Oct 30, 2015 on implied status waiting for my pgwp and at this time I was not a full time student. I completed my study requirements on August 14, 2015. So probably, that work exp would be counted.

Please help me with this question.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

We are a couple from Egypt, we got ITA under FSW and we need you help to fill the client detail correctly:

Husband is the principal applicant, should he be EDE OR NON EDE, WORKER OR FAMILY
For the spouse, what should be mentioned under her client visa details too?

Dec 20, 2016
Hi dear members,

I received ITA on the last draw on December 22nd. I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate if you could help me with that:

1 - I have been working in NOC B category in Canada since Jan/11/2016. In the EE, I was awarded points for 1-yr Canadian work experience as they don't as k for exact date of starting the job (and Jan-2016 to Dec-2016 would be a complete year). Now I'm wondering:
---> Whether I should accept the ITA. As if I accept it after Jan/11/2017, I'd still be completing 1-yr in full. Also, as full-time work experience requirement is 30-hours/week and I've been working 37.5 hours/week so technically I have met the requirement as of Dec/22/2016.
---? The other option would be to decline the ITA and wait for the next round.

2 - My second confusion is that I completed my Master's degree from a Canadian institution so I did not apply for an ECA. I do have 2 other degrees from outside Canada which I did mention in my EE but I did answer "No" to the question where it asked if I have an ECA for them. Now, I was awarded 126 points based on the highest level of education, which is Master's degree completed from a Canadian institute. Do I still need to get an ECA for my previous degrees?

3 - I recently also got PNP nomination for an non-EE stream which requires a paper-based application. Now, as I am already in the process of getting PCC for that application, I was wondering if I could use the same PCCs for EE. As EE only requires a scan version to be uploaded so I can scan it for EE and send it alongwith my paper-based PNP application. I needed advice for if EE requires you at some instance to submit the actual paper work, such as PCCs or education credentials or experience letters to be sent in mail after uploading them? If yes, I might need to get another copy of these.

Please advise on these topics. Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIbraheem said:
Hi guys,

We are a couple from Egypt, we got ITA under FSW and we need you help to fill the client detail correctly:

Husband is the principal applicant, should he be EDE OR NON EDE, WORKER OR FAMILY
For the spouse, what should be mentioned under her client visa details too?
Non-EDE - Worker

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
Del,

I submitted my initial profile on Oct 15, 2016, but I realized that my pgwp was in force from oct 30, 2015. the system found me eligible since it gets month to month. Now, I have my ITA received Dec 2016. Would there be a problem on grounds of minimum work exp.

P.S. I was working August 17, 2015 to Oct 30, 2015 on implied status waiting for my pgwp and at this time I was not a full time student. I completed my study requirements on August 14, 2015. So probably, that work exp would be counted.

Please help me with this question.
Well you're claiming one year of experience whether you include working on implied status or not.

You still meet the requirements for CEC.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sara.parveen26 said:
Hi dear members,

I received ITA on the last draw on December 22nd. I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate if you could help me with that:

1 - I have been working in NOC B category in Canada since Jan/11/2016. In the EE, I was awarded points for 1-yr Canadian work experience as they don't as k for exact date of starting the job (and Jan-2016 to Dec-2016 would be a complete year). Now I'm wondering:
---> Whether I should accept the ITA. As if I accept it after Jan/11/2017, I'd still be completing 1-yr in full. Also, as full-time work experience requirement is 30-hours/week and I've been working 37.5 hours/week so technically I have met the requirement as of Dec/22/2016.
---? The other option would be to decline the ITA and wait for the next round.

2 - My second confusion is that I completed my Master's degree from a Canadian institution so I did not apply for an ECA. I do have 2 other degrees from outside Canada which I did mention in my EE but I did answer "No" to the question where it asked if I have an ECA for them. Now, I was awarded 126 points based on the highest level of education, which is Master's degree completed from a Canadian institute. Do I still need to get an ECA for my previous degrees?

3 - I recently also got PNP nomination for an non-EE stream which requires a paper-based application. Now, as I am already in the process of getting PCC for that application, I was wondering if I could use the same PCCs for EE. As EE only requires a scan version to be uploaded so I can scan it for EE and send it alongwith my paper-based PNP application. I needed advice for if EE requires you at some instance to submit the actual paper work, such as PCCs or education credentials or experience letters to be sent in mail after uploading them? If yes, I might need to get another copy of these.

Please advise on these topics. Thanks!
1 - You can accept it but do not submit your eAPR until you've actually completed a year of work experience.

2 - You do not need ECA for the other degrees.

3 - You can use the same PCC.

Dec 20, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - You can accept it but do not submit your eAPR until you've actually completed a year of work experience.

2 - You do not need ECA for the other degrees.

3 - You can use the same PCC.
Perfect!! Thank you so much for the quick advice. Really appreciated!

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi,

I received ITA on Dec 22 under OINP nomination, I am also under CEC stream. When I filled the fund bring to Canada, I put $2,500. However, OINP proof of fund require $12,000. In the proof if fund section, I have two option:
- can I write LOE to say that I am currently working under open work permit and don't need the proof of fund, even though I am selected under provincial nomination?
- can I write LOE to say that I am currently working under open work permit and upload a TD bank letter to show current fund of $12,000, but it doesn't state the 6 month average balance. I am don't have 6 month average balance of $12,000?

Please advise which option is good for me.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
Hi,

I received ITA on Dec 22 under OINP nomination, I am also under CEC stream. When I filled the fund bring to Canada, I put $2,500. However, OINP proof of fund require $12,000. In the proof if fund section, I have two option:
- can I write LOE to say that I am currently working under open work permit and don't need the proof of fund, even though I am selected under provincial nomination?
- can I write LOE to say that I am currently working under open work permit and upload a TD bank letter to show current fund of $12,000, but it doesn't state the 6 month average balance. I am don't have 6 month average balance of $12,000?

Please advise which option is good for me.
What does your ITA says? For example mine says "we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker program."

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
DelPiero07 said:
What does your ITA says? For example mine says "we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker program."

It said "we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee program"

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
It said "we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee program"
According to this you would have to show the minimum funds - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-for-pnp-ee-applicants-t273857.0.html

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
DelPiero07 said:
According to this you would have to show the minimum funds - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-for-pnp-ee-applicants-t273857.0.html
I have a current balance of $13K but I didn't maintain the balance over 12K in last 6 months. What can I do now?

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have a question related to stating the addresses that i have lived in for the last 10 years.

During the period where i was studying for my undergrad i intended put my home address, though i was living in hostels/flats in another city where my university is. Is this correct? should i put all the 5 or 6 temporary addresses i was in during my undergrad days or my home address is good enough?. i dont even remember much about those addresses.

Kindly let me know what should i do?

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please refer / add info to this forum, i have tried to create a step by step documentation format for CEC, Do correct yourself if you are going wrong , at the sametime kindly correct me as well if you find any Missing/Incorrect Information.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-format-for-eapr-t467048.0.html