+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
Once you continue the application - answers the questions till you reach the main page with different sections - Application Details, Personal History, Work history, etc.
Once you reach this page, then that's it - press "Save and Exit", you need not worry about profile getting expired.
i appreciate your help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
According to this you would have to show the minimum funds - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-for-pnp-ee-applicants-t273857.0.html
Actually not.

PNP applications are assessed for program eligibility in the order of CEC>FSW>FST. If OP is eligible for CEC, they would automatically be exempted from POF.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfm said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question related to stating the addresses that i have lived in for the last 10 years.

During the period where i was studying for my undergrad i intended put my home address, though i was living in hostels/flats in another city where my university is. Is this correct? should i put all the 5 or 6 temporary addresses i was in during my undergrad days or my home address is good enough?. i dont even remember much about those addresses.

Kindly let me know what should i do?
Assuming all of that was within the same country, your address for that entire duration can be your home address.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Actually not.

PNP applications are assessed for program eligibility in the order of CEC>FSW>FST. If OP is eligible for CEC, they would automatically be exempted from POF.
Good to know!

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
Well you're claiming one year of experience whether you include working on implied status or not.

You still meet the requirements for CEC.
Thank you Del for your prompt response. Will there be any problem since starting my date on pgwp (oct 30, 2016) to the day I submitted my express entry profile (Oct 15, 2016) is little shy of one year?

P.S. I received ITA Dec 22, 2016.

Thanks.
Ashish

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
Thank you Del for your prompt response. Will there be any problem since starting my date on pgwp (oct 30, 2016) to the day I submitted my express entry profile (Oct 15, 2016) is little shy of one year?

P.S. I received ITA Dec 22, 2016.

Thanks.
Ashish
No problem whatsoever.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
No problem whatsoever.
Thank you Del. My last question related to this is, sorry I should have posted all together.

Pre ITA, I filled my profile with start date of my first job (August 17, 2015) same as what written on my offer letter. Shall I change the date to Oct 2015 in my post ITA application to be on safe side. I think it wont affect my score, but dont know.

P.S. I have a graduation letter of completion of all requirements as of August 14, 2015. I paid my fees till August 2015. I hold the valid study permit whole time till I got my post graduate work permit.

Thanks.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Asivad/Del,

I am still worried about the statement mentioned under SectionA11.2 :-

•when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.

what does that mean and is it applicable to candidates who receive exp score in advance and accept ITA ? don't you think there is always a risk while accepting ITA, bcz it's totally a call/understanding of visa officer.

TIA

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

While giving my travel history, I have the below confusion. Please help

I traveled from India to Dubai on 11th August 2013

(Both exit stamp by India immigration and entry stamp by UAE immigration is of 11th August 2013)

Next i traveled from Dubai to Saudi on 7th March 2014

(Both exit stamp by UAE immigration and entry stamp by Saudi immigration is 7th March 2014)

Now in my travel history, should I write

11th August 2013 to 6th March 2014 >> Country visited UAE
7th March 2014 to XYZ >> Country visited Saudi

or

11th August 2013 to 7th March 2014 >> Country visited UAE
8th March 2014 to XYZ >> Country visited Saudi

or

Kindly help if you know what we should write. Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narindersahib said:
Hi Asivad/Del,

I am still worried about the statement mentioned under SectionA11.2 :-

•when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.

what does that mean and is it applicable to candidates who receive exp score in advance and accept ITA ? don't you think there is always a risk while accepting ITA, bcz it's totally a call/understanding of visa officer.

TIA
Material change here would mean getting married for instance. That would lower your scores AFTER the ITA but BEFORE you submit the application. The situation you've described is not a material change nor did you claim those points by providing falsified information.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Thank you Asivad once again.

So would you advice to accept ITA, if we have points of experience in advance ? Also, r u aware of any record of rejections for such cases?

TIA

snig

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
hello Asivad Anic,

I am in a bit dilemma now and I think you guys can help me.
I received ITA on December 22,2016 and I am the principal applicant.
I have WES ECA for my credentials.
My husband came to Canada in 2013 and we have his course to course credential evaluation back from 2013,can we use the same to submit in the PR profile or should he have ECA done again?
please advise
thank you guys in advance

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Can please someone redirect me to the proper link/topic in this forum - where I can see all the documents list under each section.

education: degree/convocation + transcript + mark sheets + WES report + IELTS report + what else ?

employment:eek:ffer letter + ref letter + T4 + last payslip + notice of assessment + what else ?

Can anyone please reply to this or redirect me where someone already mention this in details.

thanks in advance !

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have written like the 3rd option you have mentioned, in my profile. Hope its right.

kashjuni said:
Hi All,

While giving my travel history, I have the below confusion. Please help

I traveled from India to Dubai on 11th August 2013

(Both exit stamp by India immigration and entry stamp by UAE immigration is of 11th August 2013)

Next i traveled from Dubai to Saudi on 7th March 2014

(Both exit stamp by UAE immigration and entry stamp by Saudi immigration is 7th March 2014)

Now in my travel history, should I write

11th August 2013 to 6th March 2014 >> Country visited UAE

or

8th March 2014 to XYZ >> Country visited Saudi

or

Kindly help if you know what we should write. Thanks.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
I have a question please..
I've filled out my activities as follows.
The first row is my current job. it's ongoing so, there is no end date.

I'm trying to click 'save and exit', but it's not letting me to do it. There is no gap as far as I know and earlier it was showing some message similar to
'Please provide all the activities after 18 years ...' now the message is gone, but still I couldn't click save and exit.

Any ideas ?

Thanks!
[/quote]