+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
DelPiero07 said:
Correct, and once you do that you'll only be required to upload proof of employment (ref. letter) in the "employment records" slot.
Thanks, and that will list my duties for job, am I correct?

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
Hi there, i got my ITA on 22 Dec 2016.
Could anybody give me suggestion for following issues about my profile?
1. My EE profile is going to be expired by 31 Dec 2016. I am thinking submit my application by Jan 2017. As My profile is going to be expired by 31 December 2016, is it going to create any problem with my ITA or will it invalidate my ITA?
2. Another issue is that i got the following email today from Job Bank.
Dear Client,
Your Job Bank user account, registered to yyyyyyy at xxxxxxx@yahoo.com, will soon be deactivated due to inactivity. To ensure your user account remains active, you will have to sign in within the next 5 days. If your user account becomes deactivated, you will have to reset your password.
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do
Thank you,
Job Bank

I tried to log into the Job Bank account. But i can't log into the Job bank account with my existing password. Do i need to reset the password? If i reset the password, is it going to create any problem with my ITA?

thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hypermilantix said:
1. My EE profile is going to be expired by 31 Dec 2016. I am thinking submit my application by Jan 2017. As My profile is going to be expired by 31 December 2016, is it going to create any problem with my ITA or will it invalidate my ITA?
Dear Client,
Your Job Bank user account, registered to yyyyyyy at xxxxxxx@yahoo.com, will soon be deactivated due to inactivity. To ensure your user account remains active, you will have to sign in within the next 5 days. If your user account becomes deactivated, you will have to reset your password.
Thank you,
Job Bank

I tried to log into the Job Bank account. But i can't log into the Job bank account with my existing password. Do i need to reset the password? If i reset the password, is it going to create any problem with my ITA?

thanks!
1 - No, since you've received your ITA your profile won't expire unless you decline the invitation or fail to submit your documents within 90 days.

2 - Just reset the password to be safe - you won't have any issues.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone Please clarify ! do we need PCC for home country only or is for both Country of Residence(Canada) and home country ???

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question.

I have showed my spouse education ( two foreign degree) in education section pre-ITA but I didn't claim any points for that because for ECA I answered no. Now I got ITA and I kept education as it is in study section and it is asking me to upload degrees for spouse education, if I remove that and put it in personal history I want to know following,

1. Would it have any impact on my ITA and application.?
2. Would it still ask for spouse education degrees.?
3. And is it okay to remove education from Study and Languages, even though I initially had it there pre-ITA and I can't modify those forms now. ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Can someone Please clarify ! do we need PCC for home country only or is for both Country of Residence(Canada) and home country ???
you need PCC from every country where you were cumulatively more than 6 months since you were 18. The only exception is Canada (they will check up by themselves).
One thing of advice. If if you do not need to fill in the PCC from your home country (if you do not meet 6 months rule), better is to do that or at least to ask for that to be done. I might look strange if you do not have such thing.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
Question.

I have showed my spouse education ( two foreign degree) in education section pre-ITA but I didn't claim any points for that because for ECA I answered no. Now I got ITA and I kept education as it is in study section and it is asking me to upload degrees for spouse education, if I remove that and put it in personal history I want to know following,

1. Would it have any impact on my ITA and application.?
2. Would it still ask for spouse education degrees.?
3. And is it okay to remove education from Study and Languages, even though I initially had it there pre-ITA and I can't modify those forms now. ?
1 - No.
2 - No.
3 - Yes.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
you need PCC from every country where you were cumulatively more than 6 months since you were 18. The only exception is Canada (they will check up by themselves).
One thing of advice. If if you do not need to fill in the PCC from your home country (if you do not meet 6 months rule), better is to do that or at least to ask for that to be done. I might look strange if you do not have such thing.
since 2012 till present i have only been to india for 1 month and 5 days(in 2015) . so does that 6 month rule applies in my situation ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you've only been in India for that time since the age of 18 you wouldn't need a PCC.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys,

1. Employment Record: Offer letter + Reference letter (duties) + T4 + Last payslip
Do we need anything else or if T4 is there then no need of payslip?

2. Education (diplomas/degree): convocation + WES reports

3. Education Transcript: Transcripts + marks sheets

Am I missing anything here? What else we need to add in this 3 sections?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Hypermilantix said:
Dear Client,
Thank you,
Job Bank

thanks!
You need to accept the ITA. Only then your profile will not expire. I accepted my ITA on 23rd and hence my profile did not expire on 24th - its original expiry date.

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
You need to accept the ITA. Only then your profile will not expire. I accepted my ITA on 23rd and hence my profile did not expire on 24th - its original expiry date.
thanks a lot!

Could you please tell me what do you mean by "Accept the ITA"?After getting the ITA, I started the filling up the application by going through "continue application". Is that enough to "accept the ITA" or is there any other procedure i have to follow??

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Hypermilantix said:
thanks a lot!

Could you please tell me what do you mean by "Accept the ITA"?After getting the ITA, I started the filling up the application by going through "continue application". Is that enough to "accept the ITA" or is there any other procedure i have to follow??
Once you continue the application - answers the questions till you reach the main page with different sections - Application Details, Personal History, Work history, etc.
Once you reach this page, then that's it - press "Save and Exit", you need not worry about profile getting expired.