DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You are good to.go with the second IELTS results.
okay thank you, using the second one (recent one) will result my score going up by 3 points . so instead of 475 it will be 478 . does it matter ? and more importantly can i change it? .since i have used old one at the time of ITA.(475 points) ?
Thank you.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Useful link..If someone lost old WP/Visitor records
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5545ETOC.asp#5545E2

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
okay thank you, using the second one (recent one) will result my score going up by 3 points . so instead of 475 it will be 478 . does it matter ? and more importantly can i change it? .since i have used old one at the time of ITA.(475 points) ?
Thank you.
You can choose to use either of those results, makes no difference to your application assuming, of course, that both those results would be valid on the day you submit your post ITA application.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You can choose to use either of those results, makes no difference to your application assuming, of course, that both those results would be valid on the day you submit your post ITA application.
Thank you assuming that you red this part of the conversation too ?

"Guys i need your suggestions on this :

i have 2 IELTS results the first one which i have used in my application has a score of 7.5 but as im having difficulty in my name (as it is without surname on passport just a given name (john smith) but on this IELTS sheet my name is First name: john last name: smith which obviously contradicts my passport information .
now, i have retaken ielts on 10 dec before Receiving ITA and got my results with an improved score of 8.5 , and name on that Sheet is First name :JOHN SMITH Last name: -(hyphen)
AS suggested by DelPiero07 and few other important forum members i have entered my full name in last name section on my Post ITA information but question is as the name information on my first IELTS exam totally contradicts my Passport information does that mean i will get rejected for this sorta reason ? should i use second IELTS info instead ?

so in nut shell
Passport name info: Given name: john smith no surname
1st IELTS: First name:john , family name: smith (this is the score that was on my EE profile before ITA) score 7.5
2nd IELTS First name: john smith , family name: - (hyphen) (most recent one got result day after i received ITA 23rd DEC) score 8.5 "

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
The name of my spouse and myself is different in passport and marriage certificate; ie last name is abbreviated in marriage certificate, but expanded in passport. Is that an issue ? Do I need a supporting affidavit ? Thanks

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Any suggestions on a good Photo Studio in UAE (Dubai/Abudhabi) for the digital photographs.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Guys,

Will there be any issue, if I get copied the same main duties ( almost 90%) mentioned under my NOC in CIC site ? In fact they are similar with my actual roles and responsibilities, the only thing is I am referring the same words.

TIA

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
The name of my spouse and myself is different in passport and marriage certificate; ie last name is abbreviated in marriage certificate, but expanded in passport. Is that an issue ? Do I need a supporting affidavit ? Thanks
Minor issue. Affidavit not mandatory but won't harm.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narindersahib said:
Guys,

Will there be any issue, if I get copied the same main duties ( almost 90%) mentioned under my NOC in CIC site ? In fact they are similar with my actual roles and responsibilities, the only thing is I am referring the same words.

TIA
Definitely a problem. It can be similar not exactly the same.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Thank You Asivad for your response !

However I could not find anything like what you said in CIC. could you pl pass on the source...

Also my manager has approved it and I got the letter from office.

TIA

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
vensak said:
New job is too fresh, so it does not give you any additional points (you have Ontario nomination, that means you were EE elligible even before). My advice is to inform Ontario (they asked PNP to do so if anything has changed) and keep the job there if you cannot remove it, and write a letter of explanation why you cannot get standard letter from this job yet. And maybe add something like offer letter that you have as a proof of this job.
Technicaly that new job just belongs to your personal history. Changing your NOC for that job is no problem either - so much I know Ontario does not care what your NOC is as long as it is 0, A or B (and that is only for the one giving you points or requirements for PNP). You can still keep the previous NOC on your overall profile (you have more experience there anyway).
Thank you for your helpful input. hope we ll get through and finally get a good night sleep

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

A quick question, can we submit our application before we do our medicals ? my paper work and the only thing pending is my medicals which are schedule for 1st week of Jan.

Can i submit my file and then upload medicals via the e-medical route in the 1st week of jan ?

Also can the POF letter and last 6 months statement be about a week old from the actual date of file uploading ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narindersahib said:
Thank You Asivad for your response !

However I could not find anything like what you said in CIC. could you pl pass on the source...

Also my manager has approved it and I got the letter from office.

TIA
Are you working for a Canadian firm? Are their organisational policies dictated and/or influenced, either in part or in toto, by ESDC?

If not, it is exceedingly unlikely that their job descriptions would be a word-to-word match with the main duties of your chosen NOC. Hence an automatic red flag.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

A quick question, can we submit our application before we do our medicals ? my paper work and the only thing pending is my medicals which are schedule for 1st week of Jan.

Can i submit my file and then upload medicals via the e-medical route in the 1st week of jan ?

Also can the POF letter and last 6 months statement be about a week old from the actual date of file uploading ?

Thanks
1. No, medicals are mandatory submissions.

2. POF letter and statements can be a week old while submitting your application.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Not in Canadian firm, but in a firm which does the same kind of job mentioned in NOC. I have not copied the whole statement but have used few words from NOC. Pl refer below and let me know your feedback.

As per NOC 1114, The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:-

•Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions, caisses populaires, credit companies, real estate companies, insurance companies, pension funds, securities brokers and other financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulations.
•Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities or commodity futures laws by persons or companies that trade in securities and commodity futures or that provide related financial services.

My letter contains :-

responsible for investigation of possible unethical conduct or breaches by persons and companies including banks, trust companies, credit companies , real estate , insurance companies , funds and other financial services and institutes to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulations. these investigation checks include sanctions , politically exposed people, Anticorruption and regulatory review of high risk clients.

TIA