Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
rahilshah30 said:
Hello, I have a doubt regarding to my educational details that I required to put.
I have a Master's Degree from University Of Waterloo which I received in April 2015. I came to Canada to pursue Master of Engineering in September 2013. I started Master's at Concordia University and after finishing one semester with good academic standings, I took transfer to University of Waterloo and continued Master's there. My University of Waterloo transcript contains courses I transferred from Concordia University. Duration of my study as per transcript is January - 2014 to April - 2015.
Now in Personal History field of my application, I need to mention the 4 months I spent in Concordia University. I had a good grades that got transferred to Waterloo. In status, I need to mention in "Good Academic standing but no Diploma or Degree received" .
Is that right?
Seems like that's what you can do.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
rahilshah30 said:
Hello, I have a doubt regarding to my educational details that I required to put.
I have a Master's Degree from University Of Waterloo which I received in April 2015. I came to Canada to pursue Master of Engineering in September 2013. I started Master's at Concordia University and after finishing one semester with good academic standings, I took transfer to University of Waterloo and continued Master's there. My University of Waterloo transcript contains courses I transferred from Concordia University. Duration of my study as per transcript is January - 2014 to April - 2015.
Now in Personal History field of my application, I need to mention the 4 months I spent in Concordia University. I had a good grades that got transferred to Waterloo. In status, I need to mention in "Good Academic standing but no Diploma or Degree received" .
Is that right?
Yes, that's what I did for the periods of time I studied at one university before transferring to another.

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Fizar said:
And now the waiting game begins... :-X
HAHAHA true! Good luck all!

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I understand i am in a serious problem, in my ECA (from CES) "form" for my post graduate studies (Masters) i had written the tenure from July 2011 to Dec 2013 (two and a half years). This is due to the reason that i was awarded the degree in 2014, and i was not sure about the exact tenure of my studies.

Now this tenure overlaps with my employment in Qatar.

My questions are;

If i change the dates in eAPR they can ask CES for the form i submitted in which the aforementioned tenure is written ..

However the ECA i received from CES is for two years only (i mean i can change the dates, if they dont ask CES about my form)

Please help!

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
FYI:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/asivad-anac-bids-adieu-t468710.0.html

Siddiquis said:
Dear Asivad,

I understand i am in a serious problem, in my ECA (from CES) "form" for my post graduate studies (Masters) i had written the tenure from July 2011 to Dec 2013 (two and a half years). This is due to the reason that i was awarded the degree in 2014, and i was not sure about the exact tenure of my studies.

Now this tenure overlaps with my employment in Qatar.

My questions are;

If i change the dates in eAPR they can ask CES for the form i submitted in which the aforementioned tenure is written ..

However the ECA i received from CES is for two years only (i mean i can change the dates, if they dont ask CES about my form)

Please help!

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hello Guys,

I got invitation on Dec 22. My profile score is 494. I'm married and now i want to add my spouse. I did mention my marriage in my profile, but decieded not sponsor my spouse. I know that technically, if I add her then I have to recalculate my score. if that new score is below 475 (cut off score for Dec 22 round), then I have to decline the invitation and re enter the pool and wait for another draw. But the good news is that, after adding my spouse my score is 477. So question is, Can I add the spouse at this point and continue with my ITA ? I have all the necessary documents to support this change.

I'm also applying for BOWP. Do I have to fill the form "Staturoy declaration of common law union". I mean, do I have to show that I'm married for BOWP?

Senior members plz help

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ronu008 said:
Hello Guys,

I got invitation on Dec 22. My profile score is 494. I'm married and now i want to add my spouse. I did mention my marriage in my profile, but decieded not sponsor my spouse. I know that technically, if I add her then I have to recalculate my score. if that new score is below 475 (cut off score for Dec 22 round), then I have to decline the invitation and re enter the pool and wait for another draw. But the good news is that, after adding my spouse my score is 477. So question is, Can I add the spouse at this point and continue with my ITA ? I have all the necessary documents to support this change.

I'm also applying for BOWP. Do I have to fill the form "Staturoy declaration of common law union". I mean, do I have to show that I'm married for BOWP?

Senior members plz help
If you CRS score has not gone below the cut-off of 475 for that round, then you are absolutely fine to add your spouse and submit e-APR. For all applications from now onwards, you need to declare that you are married and you need to fill out the applicable forms in this case.

maxiboy0421

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (PASSED)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2017
LANDED..........
09-02-2018
Hello everyone,

just wanted to get a clear answer in terms of medical exam: I've received the ITA on Dec 22nd, and currently working on the application. Now, can I make an appointment to have my medical exam? or should I wait till I get a notice from CIC? If I'm able to undergo medical exam, do I bring the ITA confirm sheet with me?

LASTLY, this is somewhat urgent, but anyone else having a problem with the CIC website? I'm on the first page where you outline personal history, contact detail,representative and etc, but the website isn't responding when I press the "Next" button on personal history(personal activities section). I've tried different browsers, computers and etc, yet It doesn't do anything - consequently, the personal activities section remain unchecked. Please let me know if you had similar experience/how to resolve this (waiting for technical report from CIC)

Thank you all!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maxiboy0421 said:
Hello everyone,

just wanted to get a clear answer in terms of medical exam: I've received the ITA on Dec 22nd, and currently working on the application. Now, can I make an appointment to have my medical exam? or should I wait till I get a notice from CIC? If I'm able to undergo medical exam, do I bring the ITA confirm sheet with me?

LASTLY, this is somewhat urgent, but does anyone else has a problem with the CIC website? I'm on the first page where you outline personal history, contact detail,representative and etc, but the website isn't responding when I press the "Next" button on personal history(personal activities section). I've tried different browsers, computers and etc, yet It doesn't do anything - consequently, the personal activities section remain unchecked. Please let me know if you had similar experience/how to resolve this (waiting for technical report from CIC)

Thank you all!
You can do the medical exam upfront and the e-medical slip that you will receive needs to be uploaded. Just check the hospitals that are listed on CIC website in your country and make an appointment. Take your passport, photographs (if needed) and ITA.

Regarding the website errors, wait for someone who experienced it to answer you. If you are unable to get your personal details done, wait for some time, logout and then try again. Hopefully it should work.

Jan 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just out of curiosity, how many years of foreign experience they take into account to give you full points for that.
Like i have 13 years of experience and i am finding difficulty getting Employment reference letters from the first few years ( to be exact ,first 3 years- that was long time back i did those jobs ).

can i just move these jobs to personal history and remove it from my work history so that i dont need to submit nay documents for these and still get all the points from the rest of my jobs.

Could experienced guys can clarify this for me ?

Thanks a lot

Deep

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Curious onlooker said:
Hi Guys,

Just out of curiosity, how many years of foreign experience they take into account to give you full points for that.
Like i have 13 years of experience and i am finding difficulty getting Employment reference letters from the first few years ( to be exact ,first 3 years- that was long time back i did those jobs ).

can i just move these jobs to personal history and remove it from my work history so that i dont need to submit nay documents for these and still get all the points from the rest of my jobs.

Could experienced guys can clarify this for me ?

Thanks a lot

Deep
You max at 3 years of foreign work and all experience needs to be within 10 years. Anything pre 10 years ago can't be included.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
You max at 3 years of foreign work and all experience needs to be within 10 years. Anything pre 10 years ago can't be included.
Nope, you may need up to 6 years of international experience within last 10 years and you may need all skilled Canadian experience.
Those 6 years are giving you points for the first FSW grid (67 points out of 100).

And of course Canadian experience does give you points for each year on the top of transferability points.

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/too...ke-complete.asp stated that:

Code:
Translation of documents

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC
 with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

- the English or French translation; and
- an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
- a certified photocopy of the original document.

however many people said that they uploaded only scans of translation and original. But it turns out that the translations may differ. For example:

- translation with translators stamp and remark on each page that it was translated from original document
- translation with b&w photocopy of original with stamp "copy" on the copy and translators stamp on the translation
- notarized variation of both cases

So, the question is — which translation is right? What is ment by "certified photocopy of the original document"?

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
If you CRS score has not gone below the cut-off of 475 for that round, then you are absolutely fine to add your spouse and submit e-APR. For all applications from now onwards, you need to declare that you are married and you need to fill out the applicable forms in this case.
Thanks for helping out. One more thing. I'm in process to get MEdical, Police certifiace and ECA done in next one month for my wife. At this point I havent added my wife to my current profile, because I dont have ECA reference number which they require for my wife. Is there a rule that I cant not have ECA done after I get ITA? To my understanding, I should have all the documents ready for me and my wife before I upload eAPR.

Seniors please help.