DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taemdam said:
I have submitted my application on Dec 25th.
My first application got rejected (as incomplete) about a month prior due to me being a bit dumb and forgetting to include one of the required documents.

The application has not updated since.
I am a FSW Inland.

Last time the application got rejected after 3 weeks.
the time of the IRCC response varies .

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
that was quick dude ! im guessing you had pcc and everything all ready to go , Eh!
Yup.. I had that ready by Nov last year..

btw, do you know any thread with timelines for CEC?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Yup.. I had that ready by Nov last year..

btw, do you know any thread with timelines for CEC?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-inland-share-your-timeline-t349220.0.html

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Quick question, did you guys fill in high school information? My highest education level is bachelor's. I don't get any points for high school and I don't have any supporting documents for it. Is it required to report high school education? Thanks

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miuonpak said:
Quick question, did you guys fill in high school information? My highest education level is bachelor's. I don't get any points for high school and I don't have any supporting documents for it. Is it required to report high school education? Thanks
high school from back home ? nope

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
high school from back home ? nope
The instructions says:

We will assess XXX's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate XXX's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
When you click "Save and Add", each period of study will be saved to the list.
The fields will go blank to let you add details about another period of study.
Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

Has XXX finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Does this mean high school (secondary study) is supposed to be reported as well? My concern is that I didn't report high school in my EE profile, shall I just keep the consistency in my PR application, or to add high school in the application per the instructions?

found this thread from a while ago, people were saying different things. Really confused at this point...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/high-school-educational-history-diploma-and-transcript-after-ita-t384758.0.html

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miuonpak said:
The instructions says:

We will assess XXX's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate XXX's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

Has XXX finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Does this mean high school (secondary study) is supposed to be reported as well? My concern is that I didn't report high school in my EE profile, shall I just keep the consistency in my PR application, or to add high school in the application per the instructions?

found this thread from a while ago, people were saying different things. Really confused at this point...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/high-school-educational-history-diploma-and-transcript-after-ita-t384758.0.html
Not required.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miuonpak said:
The instructions says:

okay! first off, things like these which doesn't affect your score can always be mentioned after receiving an ITA if your concerned you can write an LOE and send it along your application . now for your high school study is this the one which you did from Back home ? and didn't mention in EE hence did not receive any points for it ?

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
okay! first off, things like these which doesn't affect your score can always be mentioned after receiving an ITA if your concerned you can write an LOE and send it along your application . now for your high school study is this the one which you did from Back home ? and didn't mention in EE hence did not receive any points for it ?
High school was finished back home, I didn't mention it in EE profile and didn't get points for it. Don't have ECA for it either...

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miuonpak said:
High school was finished back home, I didn't mention it in EE profile and didn't get points for it. Don't have ECA for it either...
nope no need to mention this at all then .

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Not required.
Not required to fill in?

If i fill it in, do I need to upload supporting documents?

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
nope no need to mention this at all then .
Ok I think i'll just skip it then. Thanks

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miuonpak said:
Not required to fill in?

Don't complicate things . why mention it ? if there is no need.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
miuonpak said:
Not required to fill in?

You do not have to fill it in under education history because you won't get points for it. Also, in order to get a Bachelors you have to have a high school diploma or its equivalent. It's the same as if you claim a Masters degree- you don't have to upload Bachelor info for points because a) you get more for the masters degree and b) in order to get a Masters you have to have a Bachelors.

However, if it makes up part of your 10-year activities (aka, if you graduated from high school in 2006 or later), you can add it to your personal history section. Again, no need to upload any supporting documents.

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
mgnlky said:
You do not have to fill it in under education history because you won't get points for it. Also, in order to get a Bachelors you have to have a high school diploma or its equivalent. It's the same as if you claim a Masters degree- you don't have to upload Bachelor info for points because a) you get more for the masters degree and b) in order to get a Masters you have to have a Bachelors.

However, if it makes up part of your 10-year activities (aka, if you graduated from high school in 2006 or later), you can add it to your personal history section. Again, no need to upload any supporting documents.
Totally makes sense!

Thanks guys!!

Now new question: :p

I studied in university from September 2012 to December 2014, bachelor's degree awarded in May 2015. To answer question "Complete/full academic years", do I put 2 or 3?