+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Upon creation of EE profile I wrote NOC 0111. Now, when I have an ITA, is it possible to change my NOC to 1112? Would be any harm from such a change?

UPD:
0111-Financial Manager
1112 - Financial and Investment Analyst

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Please confirm that we only upload Canadian degree documents and not the degrees we got out side Canada as we did not get evaluation and do not claim marks.

Thanks

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
bnp said:
Hello!

Upon creation of EE profile I wrote NOC 0111. Now, when I have an ITA, is it possible to change my NOC to 1112? Would be any harm from such a change?

UPD:
0111-Financial Manager
bnp said:
Hello!

UPD:
0111-Financial Manager
As long as the new NOC you're selecting is skill A or B and your duties and responsibilities mentioned in the employer reference letter fit the new NOC, there shouldn't be a problem. Just explain your confusion and why you're changing the NOC clearly in the letter of explanation.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hello all,

I used to have a place where I could upload a letter of explanation.
But now, I've filled all my details and all I have is 'continue' and 'save and exit'.

The section for letter of explanation has vanished.
Has anyone experienced this?

What to do in this case?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Hello all,

I used to have a place where I could upload a letter of explanation.
But now, I've filled all my details and all I have is 'continue' and 'save and exit'.

The section for letter of explanation has vanished.
Has anyone experienced this?

What to do in this case?
try and save /exit and then try reloging .

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
try and save /exit and then try reloging .
Tried that and Working now.. :)

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Finally submitted my application and paid *phew*
Now, time to join another thread for waiting times ... lol ;D

Where should I converge?

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
Hey everyone,

Looks like most of my docs will be in hand by this week so just finalising my application now and had a question regarding the LOE and whether I should include the following items since I changed these from my Express Entry profile:-

Relatives in Canada
I have an aunt and nephews in Canada and so when I had initially made by Express Entry profile I selected 'yes' when asked if I had relatives in Canada and said I had an aunt as it only allowed me to input one relative.
When filling out the PR application I then realised that neither my aunt nor cousins fit the actual criteria for relatives as given in the CIC website [i.e child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)] as they are further off relatives and also there would be no way to show proof of relationship since I would have to go back to my great grand-parents level to show some connection.
Moreover, this is only applicable for the FSW stream and I have been invited to apply for PR under CEC. Hence this is not even adding any points me and so I removed this from my PR application now stating I have no relatives since I do not have any that meet the definition by CIC for the FSW stream.

Proof of Funds
When I initially filled my express entry profile I didn't read too much into this and put down my salary amount as the proof of funds amount. Now when I did my PR application I realised this is not required and as long as its above the threshold per CIC that is adequate. Hence I updated it, to show a more realistic balance that I have had in my account over the year or so and which is above the level needed. Once again though, since I have been invited under the CEC I know that I do have to provide any proof of funds and simply attach a note saying I was invited under CEC.

Hence for these two items above, does it make sense to mention these in the LOE and explain the changes since my Express Entry profile or since they both do not have any effect on points and are actually not relevant at all for the CEC stream I should avoid any confusion and not include it in the LOE?

Thanks in advance!

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
I got my ITA under the CEC stream, But the system request me for Proof of Funds, somebody in the forum told me that I should submit a letter of explanation the under CEC we dont have to proof the required funds and even I have a permanent full time job. Anybody has a model of this letter? o any idea?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
jfalvitez said:
I got my ITA under the CEC stream, But the system request me for Proof of Funds, somebody in the forum told me that I should submit a letter of explanation the under CEC we dont have to proof the required funds and even I have a permanent full time job. Anybody has a model of this letter? o any idea?
Just check for Proof of funds, if it is mentioned as Optional in brackets.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Hello All. Looking for an answer, cannot find much about it. Please advice.

I am going to include my soon to be wife in my application. Now, after updating IRCC about the marital status change,

1) how much time they give to upload spouse docs, some places it says 7 days and other 30 days?
2) Can I get her upfront PCC before marriage, would there be any problem with that.
3) Similarly, for medicals can I get her upfront medicals before marriage?

Thank you.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Finally submitted my application and paid *phew*
Now, time to join another thread for waiting times ... lol ;D

Where should I converge?
that was quick dude ! im guessing you had pcc and everything all ready to go , Eh!

taemdam

Jul 18, 2016
I have submitted my application on Dec 25th.
My first application got rejected (as incomplete) about a month prior due to me being a bit dumb and forgetting to include one of the required documents.

The application has not updated since.
I am a FSW Inland.

Last time the application got rejected after 3 weeks.