+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

yawnman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys another received any updates or status changes yet?

I am still stuck in Eligibility Review in Progress [AOR on Jan 3rd]

tsach111

Jan 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have attached the wrong supporting documents for the jobs I did in past. For Job A I attached documents (reference letter and pay stubs) of Job B and vice versa. Did anybody else experienced anything similar? If anybody could provide suggestion that what should I do, that would be very much appreciated.
I also contacted CIC through Web form and explained the situation and received the following response:

"If you submitted your application online and would like to provide additional documents (e.g., newly renewed passport), you must:

•Fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website,
•Choose the applicable Line of Business option located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry,
•Include
◦the document(s) in question, and
◦a brief description of the situation in the free-text box located at the bottom of the page,
◾please ensure to include this exact sentence in the description: Please upload this additional document and attach it to my application"

This is exactly what I did through web form except attaching any documents as documents were already uploaded in the application but mismatched to wrong jobs held.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thank you.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tsach111 said:
Hello Guys,

I have attached the wrong supporting documents for the jobs I did in past. For Job A I attached documents (reference letter and pay stubs) of Job B and vice versa. Did anybody else experienced anything similar? If anybody could provide suggestion that what should I do, that would be very much appreciated.
I also contacted CIC through Web form and explained the situation and received the following response:That is of no use honestly,they won't reply for some months when they do it would just be everything that will find on their Website

"If you submitted your application online and would like to provide additional documents (e.g., newly renewed passport), you must:

•Fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website,
•Choose the applicable Line of Business option located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry,
•Include
◦the document(s) in question, and
◦a brief description of the situation in the free-text box located at the bottom of the page,
◾please ensure to include this exact sentence in the description: Please upload this additional document and attach it to my application"

This is exactly what I did through web form except attaching any documents as documents were already uploaded in the application but mismatched to wrong jobs held.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thank you.
i think in your case it would be better to open a CSE and then attach LOE with the Sorted Documents

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
AOR on 12/22 and nothing yet.

Instead of asking constantly, everyone knows there's a spreadsheet where you can check for yourself, right?

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/aor-december-2016-permanent-residency-tracker

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ronu008 said:
Thanks for helping out. One more thing. I'm in process to get MEdical, Police certifiace and ECA done in next one month for my wife. At this point I havent added my wife to my current profile, because I dont have ECA reference number which they require for my wife. Is there a rule that I cant not have ECA done after I get ITA? To my understanding, I should have all the documents ready for me and my wife before I upload eAPR.

Seniors please help.
You need to obtain your spouse's ECA so that you are awarded CRS points for it i.e. before ITA.
Medicals have to be done only after receiving ITA.
You can obtain PCCs for all countries where you stayed in the past for 6 months or more since the age of 18. For your current country of residence, better to obtain PCC after receiving ITA.

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Received ITA on Dec 22 and I have not taken PCC and Medicals yet.

My WES document is missing and hopefully I will find it soon in my room itself.

And I will be going through a nasal sinus surgery next week, hopefully this won't affect the medicals, which I am planning to take the week after.

And also my Indian passport expires on 30/09/2017

Am I being too relaxed or am I still fine with the timing for submission of documents?

Thanks!! :)

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
kool_buddy said:

And I will be going through a nasal sinus surgery next week, hopefully this won't affect the medicals, which I am planning to take the week after.

Am I being too relaxed or am I still fine with the timing for submission of documents?

You must renew your passport and then submit eAPR. It takes only 10 days to receive it. You need to pull your socks since you have a deadline on 23rd March.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
kool_buddy said:

Nahh!! You good man, just relax!

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi guys pls update the list.

ITA-22 Dec
AoR-13 Jan
Medicals passed- 27 Jan
BGC-NN>NS(27th Jan) NS>NN(11 Feb)

What should I expect?? Is my application going good?