+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
There is a field NOC code, which is mandatory for all my work experience. There is no concept of NOC code for my Indian work experience. How do I fill this information, as I cannot get past without filling this. Also, there are work experiences for me in Canada from 2005 on wards. My work permit application was earlier processed by an agency and I don't have details about NOC codes mentioned in those applications. Can I map NOC code nearest to my job profile performed during those days.I'm aware of my current NOC code, which is 2171 for past 3+ years and I have filled in the same.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Those instructions are for paper based applications and have not been updated as they still ask for the back of the photo (which is completely irrelevant to express entry).

Follow the document checklist.
Yes Delpiero, Thanks for correcting. Sorry guys for misleading. Please ignore my previous post. Thanks

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
kallucanada said:
As per the instructions from the digital photo, it should be 35mm x 45mm. Am I missing anything here?

Digital photo (required)

Frame size

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
Sorry for misleading. Please ignore my previous post. Thanks.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Those instructions are for paper based applications and have not been updated as they still ask for the back of the photo (which is completely irrelevant to express entry).

Follow the document checklist.
These instruction are correct when they would ask Passport and hard copy photo which is required to use to prepare a PR card as my understanding. For uploading digital photo, 35mmX45mm should be enough as per the instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
These instruction are correct when they would ask Passport and hard copy photo which is required to use to prepare a PR card as my understanding. For uploading digital photo, 35mmX45mm should be enough as per the instructions.
The problem that is causing confusion is that such instructions are in the intake of express entry for submission of eAPR.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About to submit my e-APR and Just wondering what are the different stages of a normal application after AOR .??

and at what stage you can say you will get PR and everything is fine with your application.?

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
Since i dont have my salary mentioned on my reference for (Non Canadian experience). I wanted to know how many pay stubs should i attach? is there a specific number. In addition in one of the employment letters i my grade/Level/Designation was changed which is not mentioned in the letter and only the last designation held at the company is mentioned. Though my roles and responsibility remained the same. Do i have to provide additional documents for the same and explain it in my LOE?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hey you crazy cats.

Can someone who has gone through the medical please explain it?

Are we workers or family? What do we submit with the application? Please can someone just explain it??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Hey you crazy cats.

Can someone who has gone through the medical please explain it?

Are we workers or family? What do we submit with the application? Please can someone just explain it??
NON-EDE - Worker for you and your boyfriend.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Cheers guys. The boy on the phone kept booking me as a family but I kept explaining worker was the best option. I'm curious, do they drug test blood/urine? I'm wondering how my epilepsy meds might cause a problem (they will be declared)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Cheers guys. The boy on the phone kept booking me as a family but I kept explaining worker was the best option. I'm curious, do they drug test blood/urine? I'm wondering how my epilepsy meds might cause a problem (they will be declared)
Blood - HIV and syphilis
Urine - glucose and some other stuff.

You'll be fine ;)

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more question, I just realized I have selected all province as province of interest in my pre-ITA EE profile.

Would this cause rejection as I have also checked Quebec in that list ?

In my e-APR I am specifically saying Ontario as place of interest and I am living in Ontario for 5 years(basically since I came to Canada). Does this require any explanation in LOE. ? Or can I just ignore this one since I already have few things on my LOE and list seems to get bigger and bigger in LOE.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Blood - HIV and syphilis
Urine - glucose and some other stuff.

You'll be fine ;)
It's the other stuff I'm worried about!!