DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pyaar Vs PR said:
Alright Guys so I have another question

My EE profile was created by my lawyer and he selected the NOC code. This was my mistake as I dint checked.

In Work history section - I showed two employments with the same company; same position but one was part time and other was full time.

I should have shown a different NOC for part time as my job duties were little different. Anyways now its done.

What documents should I include now

Last 3 pay slips?

Is only one employment reference/verification letter is fine?

Should I include offer of employment as well?

Any other documents that your esteemed brains can think of?

Thank you all!!
You only need a reference letter following IRCC's requirements everything else you can provide is an added plus.

If the NOC does not match the duties and responsibilities you are risking rejection if you claimed points for such experience.

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Got ITA on the 22nd of Dec. Submitted my application today and got the AOR. Wish me luck :-X

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
You only need a reference letter following IRCC's requirements everything else you can provide is an added plus.

If the NOC does not match the duties and responsibilities you are risking rejection if you claimed points for such experience.
My part time job was about 1.5 years and 3+ years full time. I'm only getting points for my full time exp.; but still that was on my work ex profile while I created my profile and the NOC was same. So the burden of proof lies on me.

Should I incude one ref. letter or more?

Thank for your help Del!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pyaar Vs PR said:
My part time job was about 1.5 years and 3+ years full time. I'm only getting points for my full time exp.; but still that was on my work ex profile while I created my profile and the NOC was same. So the burden of proof lies on me.

Should I incude one ref. letter or more?

Thank for your help Del!
It's up to you. You can get a single reference letter which clearly outlines both positions or you can get two reference letters.

Both are fine.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Incorrect.

Employment records is where the applicant has to provide the reference letter for each work experience in the work history section.

Letter of employment is only needed for the employment where one is claiming a valid job offer (Same for offer of employment.)
I am curious to read more about it because as per the instructions, we just need to provide work experience letters like offer letter and relieving letter but it is not mandatory to provide the reference letter for all previous work experience which is declared under work history, event though we declare them for not claiming any points. Can you please pass me a link where I can get more details about it?

Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
I am curious to read more about it because as per the instructions, we just need to provide work experience letters like offer letter and relieving letter but it is not mandatory to provide the reference letter for all previous work experience which is declared under work history, event though we declare them for not claiming any points. Can you please pass me a link where I can get more details about it?

Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)
Check your document checklist to see the requirements.

If you're not claiming points for such work experience in the first place then simply remove it and add it in the personal history section. By providing documents for such work experience you're basically wasting your time as it adds no value to your application.

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
BIZZIB said:
50x70 FOR PR
35x45 FOR WP

What do you mean by PR and WR?

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Check your document checklist to see the requirements.

If you're not claiming points for such work experience in the first place then simply remove it and add it in the personal history section. By providing documents for such work experience you're basically wasting your time as it adds no value to your application.
I knew what you meant but I need to understand more about it because I already submitted my application. As per my understanding from the instruction, it is not mandatory to provide reference letters for all employments even though we declared them under work history. If we would have such kind of reference letters, it is recommended to add to the employments documents.

I declared following work experience under work history I knew employment 3 and 4 were not mandatory because I was not claiming any points for them but I declared them initially and did not remove them when accepted the ITA.
employment 1 - Canada
employment 2- foreign
employment 3- foreign
employment 4- foreign

By the way, I already submitted my application without providing any reference letter for employment 3 and 4 but I provided a reference letter for employment 1 from Canada experience and employment 2 from foreign experience. is it a problem at all?

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
omarnabsws said:
What do you mean by PR and WR?
As per the instructions from the digital photo, it should be 35mm x 45mm. Am I missing anything here?

Digital photo (required)

Frame size

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
I knew what you meant but I need to understand more about it because I already submitted my application. As per my understanding from the instruction, it is not mandatory to provide reference letters for all employments even though we declared them under work history. If we would have such kind of reference letters, it is recommended to add to the employments documents.

I declared following work experience under work history I knew employment 3 and 4 were not mandatory because I was not claiming any points for them but I declared them initially and did not remove them when accepted the ITA.
employment 1 - Canada
employment 2- foreign
employment 3- foreign
employment 4- foreign

By the way, I already submitted my application without providing any reference letter for employment 3 and 4 but I provided a reference letter for employment 1 from Canada experience and employment 2 from foreign experience. is it a problem at all?
Unlikely as those positions are completely irrelevant.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
kallucanada said:
As per the instructions from the digital photo, it should be 35mm x 45mm. Am I missing anything here?

Digital photo (required)

Frame size

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
Please refer this.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
Please refer this.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Those instructions are for paper based applications and have not been updated as they still ask for the back of the photo (which is completely irrelevant to express entry).

Follow the document checklist.