+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 2021 Visit Visa Applications pls share timelines

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Received PPR for mother as well. :)
After 3 PPR’s, I received rejection letters for my in-laws applications. Below are the reasons for the refusal:

•The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

Both of them have a recent travel history to Australia. Total funds shown CAD 53000 (India), CAD 16K in my wife’s account in Canada. I wonder what went wrong? Can @CEC_1304 or @Naturgrl throw some light on these refusal reasons?

Last edited:

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
After 3 PPR’s, I received a rejection letter for my in-laws applications. Below are the reasons for the refusal:

•The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

Both of them have a recent travel history to Australia. Total funds shown CAD 53000 (India), CAD 16K in my wife’s account in Canada. I wonder what went wrong? Can @CEC_1304 or @Naturgrl throw some light on these refusal reasons?
Sorry to hear about refusal

I have couple of Question based on rejection reason
1- Your In law submitted for S.V.or VV ? If Super Visa then , Your (in case your Wife is sponsoring her parents then Her 2021 NOA) 2021 income Qualify for LICO requirement, Please don't forget to add Other family member (Ex your own parents also or any one , for whom you are Sponsor) along with your family member and Kids count.

2- What you selected in main Visitor form for reason of visit /Type of Visa needed Vs. what reason you provided in Purpose of letter ?

Last edited:

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Sorry to hear about refusal

I have couple of Question based on rejection reason
1- Your In law submitted for S.V.or VV ? If Super Visa then , Your (in case your Wife is sponsoring her parents then Her 2021 NOA) 2021 income Qualify for LICO requirement, Please don't forget to add Other family member (Ex your own parents also or any one , for whom you are Sponsor) along with your family member and Kids count.

2- What you selected in mail Visitor form for reason of visit /Type of Visa needed Vs. what reason you provided in Purpose of letter ?
1. Visitor Visa.
2. To reunite with family. Purpose: attend our wedding.

gurinders

Dec 21, 2017
I have applied for a visitor visa for my brother in Nov-2021 then I reapplied in the new portal April -05,2022 but no update ,
anyone got any reply recently, please guide i can do here.

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
Received passport request for parents. Applied in Jan 2022. Any idea how much time they take to return passports?