+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 2021 Visit Visa Applications pls share timelines

gurinders

Dec 21, 2017
can anyone please guide me on what should do now.
BVL is received for my brother's visitor visa on june-13th, but no update after that
please guide.

Aug 6, 2021
Hi All!

I am happy to share that after an excruciatingly long wait my parents' visitor visas got approved :)

Complete timeline:

14-Dec-2021: Applications submitted
23-Dec-2021: Biometrics completed
No update after this for a long time. Sent a webform in March, May, and June. Standard replies received.
01-Jun-2022: Biometrics updated and Eligibility review started
30-Jun-2022: BVL & PPR!

All the best to everyone still waiting.

PJ India

Mar 9, 2022
Hi All!

I am happy to share that after an excruciatingly long wait my parents' visitor visas got approved :)

Complete timeline:

14-Dec-2021: Applications submitted
23-Dec-2021: Biometrics completed
No update after this for a long time. Sent a webform in March, May, and June. Standard replies received.
01-Jun-2022: Biometrics updated and Eligibility review started
30-Jun-2022: BVL & PPR!

All the best to everyone still waiting.
Congrats! thats good to hear. Just have a question . I think my biometric number got updated today. Not sure the date completed and expiry date were already there but i think its updated with the biometric number or may be it was always there and i didnt notice :). when you say biometrics updated what do you exactly mean?

Aug 6, 2021
Congrats! thats good to hear. Just have a question . I think my biometric number got updated today. Not sure the date completed and expiry date were already there but i think its updated with the biometric number or may be it was always there and i didnt notice :). when you say biometrics updated what do you exactly mean?
Yeah, for biometrics, the date completed, biometrics number, and expiry date (which appear in the top-right box) were updated on 23-Dec-2021, but Biometrics Status was updated to Completed on 01-Jun-2022.

Reactions: Sr_ke

gurinders

Dec 21, 2017
I filled webform to know the status of my bother's vistor visa,
he has already received the BVL.
in the reply, they are saying a decision has been made but nothing in the account

What should i do here, please guide

Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.

Please note that your application has been finalized. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.

Following the most recent pandemic and lockdown, the High Commission of Canada in India continues to operate with limited resources.

Thank you for your understanding as we continue to process applications, adhering to health and safety measures of our clients and staff.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

RR10334

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I filled webform to know the status of my bother's vistor visa,
he has already received the BVL.
in the reply, they are saying a decision has been made but nothing in the account

What should i do here, please guide

Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.

Please note that your application has been finalized. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.

Following the most recent pandemic and lockdown, the High Commission of Canada in India continues to operate with limited resources.

Thank you for your understanding as we continue to process applications, adhering to health and safety measures of our clients and staff.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

RR10334

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada
WTH?! Did you check both your account and email? Check your spam messages as well, just in case.

deepti_k1

Mar 10, 2016
my mom and dad applied together......mom's visitor visa was approved in 15 days......
dad's visa is stuck for a long long time.....no update.......any idea why is this happening and any hope for positive news....ii cant wait to see my parents

Cbhgtdb

Jun 10, 2022
my mom and dad applied together......mom's visitor visa was approved in 15 days......
dad's visa is stuck for a long long time.....no update.......any idea why is this happening and any hope for positive news....ii cant wait to see my parents
When did they apply? What’s the status on their file?