+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear tiger007 bhai

need visa

Apr 17, 2013
Bhai after reading your reply it makes me very clear
I mean if any one read your answe they should not have any confusion bcz your reply very clear

I have a request if you don't mind

Can I get your all answer , you did for every one to my email: hawladersumon@yahoo.co.uk
Or any link where I can read all your reply so far you did for ever one

Thanks

tiger007

Champion Member
need visa said:
Bhai after reading your reply it makes me very clear
I mean if any one read your answe they should not have any confusion bcz your reply very clear

I have a request if you don't mind

Can I get your all answer , you did for every one to my email: hawladersumon @ yahoo.co.uk
Or any link where I can read all your reply so far you did for ever one

Thanks
Hi,

All the answers are right on this forum. Go to your profile, and click on last posted messages... on that you will come across all the many threads you have started till date (including this 1), and all replies related to the question.

atulsharma

Apr 19, 2013
Thank you so much tiger bhai all the information is really helpful..i have applied for the business marketing course in George brown college as suggest by you...waiting for the offer...just wanted to check as this is 3 semester course 2 sem study and 1 sem co-op...the post study visa would start only after 18th months i mean after the completion of the course...or the Co-op terms would be consider as post study visa..

Once again thank for guiding in the right path and helping...

tiger007

Champion Member
atulsharma said:
Thank you so much tiger bhai all the information is really helpful..i have applied for the business marketing course in George brown college as suggest by you...waiting for the offer...just wanted to check as this is 3 semester course 2 sem study and 1 sem co-op...the post study visa would start only after 18th months i mean after the completion of the course...or the Co-op terms would be consider as post study visa..

Once again thank for guiding in the right path and helping...
Hi,

Strategic Relationship Marketing Program (Postgraduate) (B409) is a 1 academic year (3 semesters program - 2 sem regular studies+ 1 sem co-op/internship).
(www.georgebrown.ca/B409-2013-2014/)

The duration of this program is 12 months (continuous 3 semesters, where 1 semester/term = 4 months). regular or co-op term.. if co-op officially part of course, then will be considered for PGWP. Hence after completing this program, you will be eligible to apply for a 1 year PGWP. You will get a buffer time of 90 days, after getting your final transcripts/ completion of course... and within that 90 days you will have to decide...whether to apply for a new course, i.e extend study permit or apply for the PGWP.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp)

Hope it's clear now.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.