File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello, I am also on the same boat. I will complete my 1 year experience in this coming Aug, but I will be temporary laid off due to COVID-19 in April. Does the previous work experience counted after I work for 4 more months after everything settle down? or I have to re-accumulate the 1 year experience after everything resume?
I feel so bad and loss..
Your earlier experience will count, you can add it together. It does not have to be a continuous year.

Reactions: Aysherman

dipen135

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello, I am also on the same boat. I will complete my 1 year experience in this coming Aug, but I will be temporary laid off due to COVID-19 in April. Does the previous work experience counted after I work for 4 more months after everything settle down? or I have to re-accumulate the 1 year experience after everything resume?
I feel so bad and loss..
If you are applying under Canadian experience class, yes you can count your 8 months experience and work for another 4 months to make up a year of experience. But, if you are applying under federal skill worker program it has to be 1 year continuous work unless IRCC makes any exception due to COVID 19.

dipen135

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I started counting working experience from April 30 2019 as my confirmation for submitting Work Permit on the same day. I will complete 1 year on April 30 2020. I'm creating EE profile now. What should I put for the month of completion, April or May. If I put April, I might receive ITA in draws of April. But I'm not sure which month I should use. I'm afraid that CIC would review my application bc of this.
Thank you for your help
If you are currently working in the same job select working currently and system will calculate you work experience. And if you started you job in April 2019, your 1 year of work experience will be completed by 31st March 2020.