+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date of Birth issue - Please help!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Okay so this sounds a bit risky but what if,
I get my PCC done (it’s in Arabic so I’ve to get it translated) then I go to my translator along with my Passport information and ask him to write my name and DOB same as my Passport in the translated document and the rest of the translation same as the original document ofcourse.
I don't think your translator can alter the information in the document while he is doing the translation...

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, unfortunately the system isn't perfect and some people manage to commit fraud without getting caught.
Okay so what if I write a statutory declaration letter and upload it along with my PCC pointing out my wrong DOB and full name? Do you think that’ll work?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay so what if I write a statutory declaration letter and upload it along with my PCC pointing out my wrong DOB and full name? Do you think that’ll work?
The issue is that the PCC will essentially be for a different person, "Layla, born 01/01/94", not for you, "Layla, born 24/5/94". Name and DOB are the primary filters used to start criminal record searches. You could very well have a criminal record under your real DOB and are trying to hide that by having this PCC done in a fake DOB.

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
The issue is that the PCC will essentially be for a different person, "Layla, born 01/01/94", not for you, "Layla, born 24/5/94". Name and DOB are the primary filters used to start criminal record searches. You could very well have a criminal record under your real DOB and are trying to hide that by having this PCC done in a fake DOB.
Wow, that’s reallly messed up! :(

Jul 28, 2021
Hi,
What's happening with your case, please? I hope you get it fixed.

I have similar situation and would like to know what should I do.

Your response would be greatly helpful.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi Layla,

Were you able to get your problem fixed?

Im going through a similar problem
+1

It's been 4 years since this thread started and we are still facing the same issue. How did you get around this problem?

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi,
What's happening with your case, please? I hope you get it fixed.

I have similar situation and would like to know what should I do.

Your response would be greatly helpful.
Hello. How did you get to resolve the matter?

samlk

Dec 8, 2021
I live in Saudi Arabia. Here they make PCC according to the information on Iqama (resident card of Saudi Arabia) now the problem is most of the time the information on Iqama is not accurate, for example wrong DOBs or full name on Iqama doesn’t matchup with the full name on Passport. Same it is for me my DOB is wrong, I don’t have my full name it’s just my first and middle name on Iqama. I’ve been trying since last 3/4 months to get my Iqama edited solely for PCC. But they’re not cooperating at all. Now I’ve to submit by PCC by 18th May. I’m still trying but what should I do if I can’t manage to get it edited by the deadline.
Should I get my PCC done according to wrong DOB and then include a LOE. If yes, what should I write in the LOE to convince the officer.
My husband and I got married back in August and spent ONLY 40 days together. I can’t wait to get back with him. Everything was going on so smoothly until this, I can’t afford to spoil my case which is pretty straight forward and simple. Please guide me what’s the best step I should take regarding this issue.
Hi
Iam having a similar issue, How did you manage this please?

Sam.