+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date of Birth issue - Please help!

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
I live in Saudi Arabia. Here they make PCC according to the information on Iqama (resident card of Saudi Arabia) now the problem is most of the time the information on Iqama is not accurate, for example wrong DOBs or full name on Iqama doesn’t matchup with the full name on Passport. Same it is for me my DOB is wrong, I don’t have my full name it’s just my first and middle name on Iqama. I’ve been trying since last 3/4 months to get my Iqama edited solely for PCC. But they’re not cooperating at all. Now I’ve to submit by PCC by 18th May. I’m still trying but what should I do if I can’t manage to get it edited by the deadline.
Should I get my PCC done according to wrong DOB and then include a LOE. If yes, what should I write in the LOE to convince the officer.
My husband and I got married back in August and spent ONLY 40 days together. I can’t wait to get back with him. Everything was going on so smoothly until this, I can’t afford to spoil my case which is pretty straight forward and simple. Please guide me what’s the best step I should take regarding this issue.

ama25

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
I live in Saudi Arabia. Here they make PCC according to the information on Iqama (resident card of Saudi Arabia) now the problem is most of the time the information on Iqama is not accurate, for example wrong DOBs or full name on Iqama doesn’t matchup with the full name on Passport. Same it is for me my DOB is wrong, I don’t have my full name it’s just my first and middle name on Iqama. I’ve been trying since last 3/4 months to get my Iqama edited solely for PCC. But they’re not cooperating at all. Now I’ve to submit by PCC by 18th May. I’m still trying but what should I do if I can’t manage to get it edited by the deadline.
Should I get my PCC done according to wrong DOB and then include a LOE. If yes, what should I write in the LOE to convince the officer.
My husband and I got married back in August and spent ONLY 40 days together. I can’t wait to get back with him. Everything was going on so smoothly until this, I can’t afford to spoil my case which is pretty straight forward and simple. Please guide me what’s the best step I should take regarding this issue.
Hi, going by what you wrote it seems like you need to fix that in your country. If you send an application with with missing info it will be returnee to you or denied. Are you applying under family class?

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, going by what you wrote it seems like you need to fix that in your country. If you send an application with with missing info it will be returnee to you or denied. Are you applying under family class?
That’s what I’m so worried about. I’ve been trying to get it edited here but they’re not entertaining me at all.. yes it’s under family class, Spousal Sponsorship

ama25

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
That’s what I’m so worried about. I’ve been trying to get it edited here but they’re not entertaining me at all.. yes it’s under family class, Spousal Sponsorship
By edited you mean fixed? What date does your passport have?

ama25

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
What's Iqama? Does your birthday certificate and your passport have the same date of birth?

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
What's Iqama? Does your birthday certificate and your passport have the same date of birth?
Yes it’s the same everywhere, except my Iqama. Iqama is like an Identity card used in Saudi Arabia for non-citizens. I’m a resident of Saudi Arabia but not a citizen. So this Iqama card is used here for every official work be it offices or schools etc.

ama25

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
Yes it’s the same everywhere, except my Iqama. Iqama is like an Identity card used in Saudi Arabia for non-citizens. I’m a resident of Saudi Arabia but not a citizen. So this Iqama card is used here for every official work be it offices or schools etc.
Where are you originally from? I that case what really matters is what your passport and birth certificate say. That ID card from Saudi Arabia all you have to do is write a letter explaining to them the issue with it.

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Where are you originally from? I that case what really matters is what your passport and birth certificate say. That ID card from Saudi Arabia all you have to do is write a letter explaining to them the issue with it.
I’m originally from Pakistan. Really? God forbid, if I can’t get the iqama fixed should I go ahead and get my PCC done anyway, with wrong DOB and then write a LOE along with it?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The issue is not that the DOB is wrong on the Iqama. It is that the PCC will be processed with the incorrect DOB, which will likely make it invalid.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I’m originally from Pakistan. Really? God forbid, if I can’t get the iqama fixed should I go ahead and get my PCC done anyway, with wrong DOB and then write a LOE along with it?
Name and DOB are the two main identification factors used to search for criminal records. With an incorrect DOB, the authorities would be searching their records for a different person. You could have a criminal record under your actual DOB that wouldn't show up.

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Name and DOB are the two main identification factors used to search for criminal records. With an incorrect DOB, the authorities would be searching their records for a different person. You could have a criminal record under your actual DOB that wouldn't show up.
What would you suggest under these circumstances? I’m trying my best to get my Iqama fixed and I’m running short of time, I need an option B. What should I do then

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What would you suggest under these circumstances? I’m trying my best to get my Iqama fixed and I’m running short of time, I need an option B. What should I do then
Document all of your efforts to correct the iqama. Take formal steps like a legal letter or something like that. If it hasn't been corrected by the deadline, submit all of that to IRCC to show you are trying to fix it to get the correct PCC.

Reactions: Layla Fahad

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Okay so this sounds a bit risky but what if,
I get my PCC done (it’s in Arabic so I’ve to get it translated) then I go to my translator along with my Passport information and ask him to write my name and DOB same as my Passport in the translated document and the rest of the translation same as the original document ofcourse.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay so this sounds a bit risky but what if,
I get my PCC done (it’s in Arabic so I’ve to get it translated) then I go to my translator along with my Passport information and ask him to write my name and DOB same as my Passport in the translated document and the rest of the translation same as the original document ofcourse.
Fraudulent. That will get you refused and banned from Canada.