+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

nyira

Oct 5, 2018
Did you get any updates regarding your additional documents request. Did you get PPR or COPR
Nothing at all. Still waiting. I do not know what went wrong with my wife application!! It has been 14 months since the application was forwarded to Dar es Salam Visa Office.

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Nothing at all. Still waiting. I do not know what went wrong with my wife application!! It has been 14 months since the application was forwarded to Dar es Salam Visa Office.
Did you try to call them if there is any problem, did they request for your medicals

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
sometimes additional documents can prolong the application. Try to raise a query via the webform, or call them

Reactions: Wzka

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Ho
Hey guys! Yesterday i received an email saying this:
The VO: I have concerns that you omitted a disclosure of or deliberately did not disclose a material fact that could have induced an error in the administration of the Act. Specifically, I have access to information that indicates that you were denied United States of America visas and thus entry into the said country in January 2016. However, on Schedule A (IMM 5669), which you signed and dated on April 30, 2019, you answered “No” to a question asking whether you have ever been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada or any other country. The wording of this question is clear and unambiguous.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for permanent resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard.

Anyways in short i was denied a student visa in 2016 but while i when responding to that question i misunderstood it, i thought student visa F1 as it's called was not mentioned and i answered NO. and now its a big problem. Anyone has an advice. I'm worried
how did your application go??

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hello everyone does anyone here know the number I can call IRCc to ask for updates on my file.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone does anyone here know the number I can call IRCc to ask for updates on my file.
CIC phone number:
1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

NOTE:
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, agents are unable to answer your call. You can still access pre-recorded information about our programs and check the status of your application.

If you need to contact us, use our Web form.

Phone services are expected to resume April 2, 2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
CIC phone number:
1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

NOTE:
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, agents are unable to answer your call. You can still access pre-recorded information about our programs and check the status of your application.

If you need to contact us, use our Web form.

Phone services are expected to resume April 2, 2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
Thank you so much, I was asked to send additional document 3 weeks ago but haven’t heard from them, I sent via email as asked,so I don’t know if Dar VO received the document or not. That’s why I wanna call or write an email to ask them before the deadline reaches.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank you so much, I was asked to send additional document 3 weeks ago but haven’t heard from them, I sent via email as asked,so I don’t know if Dar VO received the document or not. That’s why I wanna call or write an email to ask them before the deadline reaches.
oh that number is for IRCC Canada, for Dar VO you can call +255 22 260 27 82 or +255 22 260 17 14

Tanz99

Mar 30, 2020
Is there any December applicants
Hi Wzka

I'm also a December applicant. My partner's application was forwarded to the Dar VO on Feb 4th, on Feb 11th status changed to in process (biometrics already completed). Since then no other communication / request for medical. What stage is your application at ?

Reactions: Wzka

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi Wzka

I'm also a December applicant. My partner's application was forwarded to the Dar VO on Feb 4th, on Feb 11th status changed to in process (biometrics already completed). Since then no other communication / request for medical. What stage is your application at ?
Hi I have completed my medical and submitted the extra information that was needed on March, haven’t heard anything else since last month.

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
My file was transferred January 31 and turned to in process February 3 medical request and additional information was sent on march 6 and submitted next day. I emailed them again on March 25 if they got the extra information and they said no so I resent the extra info again on the 25th, they replied that the officer will review my file once the situation normalizes.

Tanz99

Mar 30, 2020
You are a bit a head of us in steps, but I did contact the Dar VO office and I heard that most of their processing has paused for now until the situation "normalizes"