+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

sbee

May 8, 2018
Hey, just thought i'd share my experience, I've applied for a study permit online since 29th March 18, haven't received any update as yet. :(

sbee

May 8, 2018
Did you apply from daresalaam visa office .?
No I hired an agent from Canada who did it online for me .. he periodically sends me the status of the account, so far no update. We tried calling the immigration yesterday but didn't get through and have left a web request form for over a week as well.

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
Do you still have the line "We need additional documents" after your medical has changed to passed on the myCIC online account? Mine still has that but no message about documents are needed.
My still says we are processing. But got ppr

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Congrats CICDAR.
Share the joy. How long has it taken from medical to PPR?

That's great news for sure.
Good luck to us all guys

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hello good people,I finally woke up to the long waited PPR! My medicals had marked 1 month today.

My question is any one with experience of sending passport to Dar? In the letter they say you must use vfs services to send passports I thought I could use DHL since its cheaper! Any advice please. Cidar how did you do it?

Good luck to you all. It will be well

Abigael Yaya

Jan 4, 2018
Hello good people,I finally woke up to the long waited PPR! My medicals had marked 1 month today.

My question is any one with experience of sending passport to Dar? In the letter they say you must use vfs services to send passports I thought I could use DHL since its cheaper! Any advice please. Cidar how did you do it?

Congrats! You have made it. Glory be to God. However you can submit your passport through OIM they charge like 100 $ they will ring you when it's back to them for pick up.. Do you have any idea when your background started

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017

Congratulations! Exciting news for you :)

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
Any recent PPR?

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
How long does it take to get your passport back from Dar on average? Anyone who has reached this step?