18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
Yep... they said 8 weeks, the site is not updated yet. Seems like your 8th week was this week, so maybe you have to call them on Monday.
I asked them why it s written on your site that the CSQ process will not affect the visa process??? They said what is written on the site it s not their responsibility since they just copy and paste what the CIC told them.
Someone was telling me Quebec is slowing the CSQ process because they don't want many people to come in by the end of this year. You know why?
Because if you wife becomes a permanent resident your salary will be consider as a family salary and they will have to return part of you paid taxes.

Yeah, I know :p

I'm expecting to receive the CSQ by this week. Apparently, you dont have to send a copy to the embassy, They send it for you. I was like yeh right. As if im gonna rely on you guys again.
But tell me, how did you get a PPR without your CSQ? That's very strange.

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
momo2016 said:
Yeah, I know :p

I'm expecting to receive the CSQ by this week. Apparently, you dont have to send a copy to the embassy, They send it for you. I was like yeh right. As if im gonna rely on you guys again.
But tell me, how did you get a PPR without your CSQ? That's very strange.
They did not send the passport back yet..Seems like someone from the Embassy though we are not planning to leave in Quebec. They send as an email few days ago...hey guys we did not receive your CSQ yet.Please sent it to us bla bla bla... :-\

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
Momo, any update for your CSQ? When did they took money from your credit card? I called them yesterday and they say the CSQ process should not be longer then 8 Weeks from the day the money was received.

Thanks

I finally received my CSQ today and it's been approved. I have waited 2 months and 2 days, ridiculous but what can I say. Hang on you will get yours soon :)

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
Thank you Elger, my wife landed last sunday and everything went well, we are now enjoying the last weeks of summer and getting her initial documents in Canada; We have already applied for health card and she got her SIN number yesterday. I am still praying for you to be united with your families faster. No good news yet from Dar?

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Wow I can imagine the joy and excitement you 2 r going through! Well no news from Dar, just waiting g but all bags packed just on standby lol. Help me know how u bought tickets want to be knowing the cheapest ways to do it.
Thanks for your prayers.
Blessings and good luck to us all Dar VO is doing grt we shall all reach there.

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
momo2016 said:
I finally received my CSQ today and it's been approved. I have waited 2 months and 2 days, ridiculous but what can I say. Hang on you will get yours soon :)
Congratulation momo this is a great news.
How do you planing to send your CSQ to Dar? Email or Dhl?

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
Congratulation momo this is a great news.
How do you planing to send your CSQ to Dar? Email or Dhl?
Well, they said in the letter they sent me that they already notified the VO in DAR. But i dont trust them, so im gonna scan my CSQ and send it thru CSE.

mila77

Sep 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Dar-es-Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016
File Transfer...
16-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2016
LANDED..........
16-01-2017
Hello, the FBI police clearance for my partner just arrived today, when do you guys recommend I should send it to the Dar visa office. I got my sponsorship approval last week but I am not sure if the file has already gone to Dar as the status on ECAS only shows "application had been received, and medical has been received" under PA. It doesn't show the file has started processing yet. Should I wait till they request it or send it soon?

Thanks.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
mila77 said:
Hello, the FBI police clearance for my partner just arrived today, when do you guys recommend I should send it to the Dar visa office. I got my sponsorship approval last week but I am not sure if the file has already gone to Dar as the status on ECAS only shows "application had been received, and medical has been received" under PA. It doesn't show the file has started processing yet. Should I wait till they request it or send it soon?

Thanks.
I would wait until it goes in process at Dar and then send in. Waiting until they request it will cause a slight delay but sending before they have your file could cause it to be misplaced and since it takes so long to get the FBI letter that would be terrible. Is your partner currently living in the USA? My husband is.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
gabba50 said:
Thank you Elger, my wife landed last sunday and everything went well, we are now enjoying the last weeks of summer and getting her initial documents in Canada; We have already applied for health card and she got her SIN number yesterday. I am still praying for you to be united with your families faster. No good news yet from Dar?
Awesome Gabba! So glad everything is going well for you guys! Looking forward to that happening for us soon!

mila77

Sep 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Dar-es-Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016
File Transfer...
16-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2016
LANDED..........
16-01-2017
Hi MNM2015, thanks for the reply. My partner is in Dar right now, she lived in the USA in the past for about a year. I will wait till they update the status on ECAS to processing then send the FBI clearance.

Thank you.

Milan

MNM2015 said:
I would wait until it goes in process at Dar and then send in. Waiting until they request it will cause a slight delay but sending before they have your file could cause it to be misplaced and since it takes so long to get the FBI letter that would be terrible. Is your partner currently living in the USA? My husband is.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Kokolibataui said:
Just a quick update of our application.

we decided to use the DHL service to submit docs to the visa office which was done on August 26. DHL on the city where live my wife doesn't provide the return waybill.
August 31, the visa office requested the return waybill for Passport pick up which was sent on September 01.
September 03 we bought the ticket Dar to Montreal for the end of September.

September 06, surprise :eek:
The visa office is requesting for the CSQ :'( how come they did not requested the CSQ before the passport? This seems to be in my opinion an error from the visa office, i think the officer did not select that we are planing to live in Quebec.

September 06, i call the MICC to know why the SCQ is not sent yet? They said the CIC is working very fast now and they are not able to provide the CSQ within 25 days as it s written on the site. Thus the CSQ process will take about 2 months.

I hope the CSQ will come out very quickly so we dont have o change the ticket.
Have you got the CSQ yet kokolibataui? Are you going to have to change your wife's ticket? Hoping for a good update :)

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
MNM2015 said:
Have you got the CSQ yet kokolibataui? Are you going to have to change your wife's ticket? Hoping for a good update :)
Not yet, they supposed to send it next week if they do so.
I don't have choice to change the ticket :'( :'( :'( :'(

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Kokolibataui said:
Not yet, they supposed to send it next week if they do so.
I don't have choice to change the ticket :'( :'( :'( :'(
Very disappointing Kokolibataui :( So sorry to hear that. Hope it gets resolved very soon.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Hi Dar family,

According to my set of notes that i have received today, my file was transfered to Nairobi because of " lack of jurisdiction". Anyone seen this before?