+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
momo2016 said:
This morning my ecas showed dm under sponsorship. But PR is still under process. What does it dm mean under sponsorship application?
There are lots of people on here reporting the same thing today. I think they must have just done a cleanup of everyone who got SA already. Maybe going forward they will actually update ECAS to DM when you get SA. Previously it never updated to DM which was dumb.

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
momo2016 said:
This morning my ecas showed dm under sponsorship. But PR is still under process. What does it dm mean under sponsorship application?
If you have already received SA it does not mean more than that. What matters the most is on your wife's side. Good luck again

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
Dear friends, We are happy to let you know that our waiting journey is over. My wife received her passport back with VISA. We sent it to VFS( Canada Visa Application Centre) not straight to Canadian Embassy. With VFS it's fast and you can track your passport and you talk to them, it worth the price. I really recommend using VFS,it looks like passports received through VFS get special attention, they kept our passport for only 6 days and sent it back to VFS while it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks to get passport back.The whole process took just 6 months from last time I sent that big envelope to the time my wife received another big envelope with COPR. She will be landing here in Calgary next Sunday.
Thank you for your time and encouragement, this website, this forum was like my lamentation wall. It's seems fast but it feels eternity to live even 1 week away from your other half, I know it's hard for those still waiting but I encourage you to keep your faith, this new CIC team seems doing all possible to keep their word. Good luck and hope to hear from CIC soon.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Congratulations@gabba50! Great news! Now just make sure she gets the right size of pictures done! Lots of people are having issues with that!

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
I applied for my notes, and 3 weeks later i get this message "The consent provided was not signed by the designated individual (my name) in sub-section 4, section C. Therefore, a new consent from (my wife's name) is required to process your request."

The problem is that we didnt hire a rep. And im being asked to sign the "rep" part. What should I do? And once i scanned them the consent form, do i need to wait another 30 days???

hm28

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
XX-XX-XXXX
VISA ISSUED...
XX-XX-XXXX
LANDED..........
XX-XX-XXXX
Hardcookie said:
You can retain a copy and send the original although after your medicals are done, the results are posted to a CIC portal. Unlike the PCC which has to be strictly the original.
Ok, Thank you.

Mo84

Aug 11, 2016
momo2016 said:
I applied for my notes, and 3 weeks later i get this message "The consent provided was not signed by the designated individual (my name) in sub-section 4, section C. Therefore, a new consent from (my wife's name) is required to process your request."

The problem is that we didnt hire a rep. And im being asked to sign the "rep" part. What should I do? And once i scanned them the consent form, do i need to wait another 30 days???
I have been asked the same. If your the sponsor, you just fill out your name and info, leave the "rep" part out, it is not needed from you.

Well, I don't think you will wait for that long, they gave you a time limit, didn't they? They gave me till October 7. So I'm sure they process it right away, or maybe you could ask them? I just asked them if the GCMS notes now will contain the most recent updates since mine was requested August 12?

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Mo84 said:
I have been asked the same. If your the sponsor, you just fill out your name and info, leave the "rep" part out, it is not needed from you.

Well, I don't think you will wait for that long, they gave you a time limit, didn't they? They gave me till October 7. So I'm sure they process it right away, or maybe you could ask them? I just asked them if the GCMS notes now will contain the most recent updates since mine was requested August 12?
They asked me to sign the rep part, which i did. My wife signed part A and I signed part C. We sent it again, and i got this message " if your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipts"...does that mean i count 30 days from today or from the day i ordered the notes (august 14)?

mila77

Sep 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Dar-es-Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016
File Transfer...
16-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2016
LANDED..........
16-01-2017
Hello, I received my SA/File transfer letter yesterday which said that my file would be forwarded to Dar-es-salaam Visa Office. I am curious as to whether I should expect an AOR2 from the Dar visa office once they have the application. In the past , has the Dar visa office been sending AOR2s?
Thanks and God Bless.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
mila77 said:
Hello, I received my SA/File transfer letter yesterday which said that my file would be forwarded to Dar-es-salaam Visa Office. I am curious as to whether I should expect an AOR2 from the Dar visa office once they have the application. In the past , has the Dar visa office been sending AOR2s?
Thanks and God Bless.
Welcome to the group mila77! I have not heard of Dar ever sending an AOR2 email. If you are lucky the next time you'll hear anything will be a passport request and Dar has been very fast lately so may only be another month or two for that! Which country are you/your spouse/partner from? Good luck to you!

mila77

Sep 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Dar-es-Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016
File Transfer...
16-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2016
LANDED..........
16-01-2017
Thanks MNM2015 , I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my partner , she is Tanzanian currently in Dar. It is great to hear that Dar has been processing applications faster and I hope you are right about hopefully being done soon. My ECAS on the side for PA changed to In Process today so I hope that is a good sign?
Thanks and good luck to you as well.

MNM2015 said:
Welcome to the group mila77! I have not heard of Dar ever sending an AOR2 email. If you are lucky the next time you'll hear anything will be a passport request and Dar has been very fast lately so may only be another month or two for that! Which country are you/your spouse/partner from? Good luck to you!

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
gabba50 Congratulations Gabba50! Happy for you my dear. Urugendo ruhire to yo wife! Uwiteka abashigikire muri byose said:
Dear friends, We are happy to let you know that our waiting journey is over. My wife received her passport back with VISA. We sent it to VFS( Canada Visa Application Centre) not straight to Canadian Embassy. With VFS it's fast and you can track your passport and you talk to them, it worth the price. I really recommend using VFS,it looks like passports received through VFS get special attention, they kept our passport for only 6 days and sent it back to VFS while it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks to get passport back.The whole process took just 6 months from last time I sent that big envelope to the time my wife received another big envelope with COPR. She will be landing here in Calgary next Sunday.
Thank you for your time and encouragement, this website, this forum was like my lamentation wall. It's seems fast but it feels eternity to live even 1 week away from your other half, I know it's hard for those still waiting but I encourage you to keep your faith, this new CIC team seems doing all possible to keep their word. Good luck and hope to hear from CIC soon.

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
momo2016 said:
They asked me to sign the rep part, which i did. My wife signed part A and I signed part C. We sent it again, and i got this message " if your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipts"...does that mean i count 30 days from today or from the day i ordered the notes (august 14)?
Momo, any update for your CSQ? When did they took money from your credit card? I called them yesterday and they say the CSQ process should not be longer then 8 Weeks from the day the money was received.

Thanks

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
Momo, any update for your CSQ? When did they took money from your credit card? I called them yesterday and they say the CSQ process should not be longer then 8 Weeks from the day the money was received.

Thanks
I sent them the MIDI application on July 12th, withdrew the money on july 20th. So far no news, and evrytime i call them, they tell me if you have not received your CSQ by the end of the week call us back. Im tired of calling them back. So, i have no choice but to wait.

8 weeks??? It's says 25days on their webiste. 8 wks it's the time it takes for your SA.

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
momo2016 said:
I sent them the MIDI application on July 12th, withdrew the money on july 20th. So far no news, and evrytime i call them, they tell me if you have not received your CSQ by the end of the week call us back. Im tired of calling them back. So, i have no choice but to wait.

8 weeks??? It's says 25days on their webiste. 8 wks it's the time it takes for your SA.
Yep... they said 8 weeks, the site is not updated yet. Seems like your 8th week was this week, so maybe you have to call them on Monday.
I asked them why it s written on your site that the CSQ process will not affect the visa process??? They said what is written on the site it s not their responsibility since they just copy and paste what the CIC told them.
Someone was telling me Quebec is slowing the CSQ process because they don't want many people to come in by the end of this year. You know why?
Because if you wife becomes a permanent resident your salary will be consider as a family salary and they will have to return part of you paid taxes.