Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Samjii welcome back again.what's your timeline again?I mean when did you aply, when was your file transfered etc..

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Thanks! Applied in Dec 2014, file transferred on March 2015, changed to in process in August 2015 and now still waiting to here from them.

lonelyguy said:
Samjii welcome back again.what's your timeline again?I mean when did you aply, when was your file transfered etc..

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
After I had tried to make a follow up on my wife's dossier, here is the feedback I got Our Medical expired with last month too :':)

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.

If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or the online Help Centre for more information. Please note that you can also search by typing keywords.

This is an automated response – Do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note: By initiating email communication with CIC, you are authorizing CIC to use your email address to communicate personal information on your file, or case, with you. You also understand that email communication may not be a secure channel. CIC is not responsible for communicating personal information to a third party when it has made the necessary efforts to identify them. CIC is also not responsible for the misuse of this information by a third party. To consult the CIC policy on Internet use, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp.

Merci d’avoir communiqué avec Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada (CIC).

Nous avons vérifié l’information que vous avez fournie et nous pouvons vous confirmer que votre demande est en traitement.

Si des renseignements supplémentaires sont requis, le bureau responsable vous contactera.

Veuillez consulter notre site Web pour vérifier combien de temps le traitement de votre demande pourrait prendre ou consultez le Centre d’aide en ligne pour plus d’information. Veuillez noter que vous pouvez également effectuer une recherche en entrant des mots clés.

Ceci est un message automatisé – Nous vous prions de ne pas y répondre.

Sincèrement,

Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
February 09th/2015 to February 09th/2016. Our file is cerebrating one year Anniversary with CIC!I thought today I could waike up to that email that many consider as a salvation. but yet Nothing.

People who make policies in CIC, do they not know that the nation is a set of families?If you have families, that do not live together, where some people are stressed due to their half being far, CIC should realize that not only applicants and sponsors loose but also the nation loose in many ways!like the time we continue to focus in this instead of working, the money people keep sending or trvel, etc...

May God Open CIC decision makers' mind to do something for me~ :(.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
I agree with u!! Everyday I wake up I am like today maybe is the day I get that PPR. I am at the 14 month mark since applied.. so let's see how the 17 months cic plays out n if I get before that. They really need to consider that they r separating loved ones big time!

lonelyguy said:
February 09th/2015 to February 09th/2016. Our file is cerebrating one year Anniversary with CIC!I thought today I could waike up to that email that many consider as a salvation. but yet Nothing.

People who make policies in CIC, do they not know that the nation is a set of families?If you have families, that do not live together, where some people are stressed due to their half being far, CIC should realize that not only applicants and sponsors loose but also the nation loose in many ways!like the time we continue to focus in this instead of working, the money people keep sending or trvel, etc...

May God Open CIC decision makers' mind to do something for me~ :(.

LONGJURNEY

Dec 16, 2015
Hey guys, you may want to check weather your files do not require additional information for processing. usually applications that require additional info like interviews to determine the legitimacy of a marraige, take longer to process. They are also likely to take longer gathering background checks if a person you are sponsoring lived outside their home country for more than 6 months. Otherwise, it looks like processing is going fast at Dar VO, if everything looks good. I have heard a couple of people this last January who got PPR from Dar VO, only 7 months after filing. This morning I also woke up to find a PPR email, 7 months after filing.

All in all no matter how long it will take to process your files, in the end they will be approved, and your spouses will join you in Canada. CIC rarely rejects a spousal sponsorship, when you meet requirements as a sponsor.

From my experience with CIC, you really have to be patient.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Congratulation Long Journey, please keep updating us on your DM , visas and landing process.
I saw in my notes (1 month ago) that a review was required. my wife eligibility was in progress. I think that review might be one of the reasons why mine toke longer.a review means a higher manager should check it again.

All the best. :)

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Samji we are almost like Twins in this process, I think your file had to go like one or 2 reviews as well.this make files taking more time.I believe now you are almost there, and once You get your PPR I will start shopping tickets as well.since Our PPR will follow as well.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Yup we r twins. At least we have each other in this whole process. I am just continuing to pray that we both get our PPR soon. I will keep u updated if I hear anything.

lonelyguy said:
Samji we are almost like Twins in this process, I think your file had to go like one or 2 reviews as well.this make files taking more time.I believe now you are almost there, and once You get your PPR I will start shopping tickets as well.since Our PPR will follow as well.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Congratulations!! Did they send ur spouse the same copy of the email as well? Did ur ecas status also update? Did ur ecas states they sent u a correspondence on this date??
Wishing u all the best in ur journey! Keep us updated once u get ur pp back n how long it took them to send it back.

LONGJURNEY said:
Hey guys, you may want to check weather your files do not require additional information for processing. usually applications that require additional info like interviews to determine the legitimacy of a marraige, take longer to process. They are also likely to take longer gathering background checks if a person you are sponsoring lived outside their home country for more than 6 months. Otherwise, it looks like processing is going fast at Dar VO, if everything looks good. I have heard a couple of people this last January who got PPR from Dar VO, only 7 months after filing. This morning I also woke up to find a PPR email, 7 months after filing.

All in all no matter how long it will take to process your files, in the end they will be approved, and your spouses will join you in Canada. CIC rarely rejects a spousal sponsorship, when you meet requirements as a sponsor.

From my experience with CIC, you really have to be patient.

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Congs long journey the wait continues for the rest of us.
Lonely guy and samji am sure yo nxt guys jst hung in there

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
@longjourney Congratulations! What was your timeline? Was it 7 months since your file went in process or from the time you filed your application? Or was it 7 months since your file was transferred? Just curious! Have had 2 sets of notes with no red flags or requests for more info. Everything should be straight forward so we are hoping we get news soon!

Mokomoko

Feb 3, 2016
I am happy that this page is active again. I was really feeling bad that it was no longer active. I know it is not easy especially when they are no PPRs , or DM, but at least pass oncea week to say high to members.
@Deesavids. May it be.(Amen).

I wish a good weekend to every1.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Helloo Samji. we might get Remd or PPR anytime.that's what I think.there is one friend who was stacked like us. and yesterday they got Remed. a2 months after expiration of Medicals. they applied January/2015.