+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

pro818

Aug 20, 2017
Hi everything sorry I have been away for awhile, just an update yesterday 29,Sep 2017 my husband received an email from Dar es saying he is scheduled for an interview October 21 2017. So he is suppose to travel from Kampala to Dar es for the interview. We were surprised coz we thought that the interview was supposed to be in Kampala. Anyway we are happy but at the same time nervous because we do not know how everything will go
Glad to hear that ... when was the file transfered to DAR ES SALAM

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Sarah@ ☺

Many congrats to you and your spouse!
I think your spouse should join you before Dec.
He/She will be fine. Just be calm and honest.
Your news is giving some of us hope.
Maybe our spouses will hear something soon as well.
Cause the wait is so painful!

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hi everything sorry I have been away for awhile, just an update yesterday 29,Sep 2017 my husband received an email from Dar es saying he is scheduled for an interview October 21 2017. So he is suppose to travel from Kampala to Dar es for the interview. We were surprised coz we thought that the interview was supposed to be in Kampala. Anyway we are happy but at the same time nervous because we do not know how everything will go
Great news Sarah! Hope you 2 meet soon. Yo message has encouraged us. But October 21 is Saturday so the embassy works on weekends? I didn't know that. All in all wish you guys the best

pro818

Aug 20, 2017
Hello Ladies and gents ...
I read here that the DAR visa office was notoriously slow ... Does anyone think it would be a good idea for all of us here who are eager to reunite with loved ones to voice some words of encouragement on their facebook page ? We have to keep it civil but yet direct and effective .
https://www.facebook.com/CanadainTanzania

Reactions: Lou1009

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
Yayyyy, my husband passed the interview and then got medical request on Gckey background check changed to in process

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Congs Sarah!
Yayyyy, my husband passed the interview and then got medical request on Gckey background check changed to in process
Good things are yet to happen. This is so encouraging to us who are waiting as well

pro818

Aug 20, 2017
Quick update ... Received a medical exam request today .
So turn around appears to be about a month once file is transfered to DARVO , well at least in my case

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
We just got PPR this morning my husband will send his passport tomorrow to VO. We are so happy that the stress is soon ending

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Sarah@ Many congrats...
I can't imagine how happy you both must feel.
So happy for you. I wish you guys all the best.
Do you mind sharing before the letter for interview did the visa office request any documents?

If not what documents was he asked to take with him for the interview?

Can you share the questions and how long the interview was?

Thanks again for sharing such good news

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hello pro818,
Many congrats to you too as well.
Looks like your spouse will be landing soon.
Dar is finally working on outback applications

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
@ Elger no news on my end yet.

Hoping for the best and patiently.

Maybe we will also get some news this new Month like Sarah@ and pro818

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks everyone, the documents requested before interview were, marriage certificate, his birth certificate, school and passport all originals and the questions during the interviews were, when was ur son and wife born, where does ur wife leave in Canada? Where does she work, what does ur wife do in a typical day, why have u waited when ur son is 3yrs then decided to apply to come to Canada, and then they asked him where he is working almost everything asked was submitted with our application. He was then told he passed the interview.