+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
HI EVERYONE I APPLIED ON THE 19 JAN 2017 FILE RECEIVED 20 JAN, GOT AOR1 3 FEB 2017, SA 17 FEB 2017 AND MY FILE WAS SENT TO DAR FOR PROCESSING ON THE SAME DAY. WAS ABLE TO LINK MY APPLICATION ON THE 23 FEB AND PA CHANGED TO IN PROCESS MARCH 1ST HOPE DAR IS FIRST GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Sarah@,

Congrats on being able to reach this far. I hear sponsoring your spouse nowadays is very fast.. like 6-8month.
Though it still feels like forever for all of us.

I have been in process since Jan 20,2017.
Waiting patiently...

Let's hope we all get good news before Canada day!

Thank you for sharing and let's keep each other informed on our process.

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
HI LOU1009,

I heard that it takes 6-8month though but also it depends on which VO that is handling your file. i don't know how fast Dar is but lets put our fingers cross. question have you received medical request? i am waiting for that thanks

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
sarah@ hello

I have not recieved any medical request. But a friend of mine who did concurrent processing said that after his landing it took 6 month for his spouse to be here. That was last year!

Are you a citizen? If you are then it might be different from me.

I landed this year but my spouse is back home. The last time I saw my spouse was over 3 years now

So hopefully this year will finally be able to see my better half.

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
hi lou1009
i'm pr too but i just applied for citizenship last month, i have been having pr for over 7yrs though , but we are all the same. i pray and i believe that we will see our better half this year. six month is not far but it seems like 10yrs lol . i was in uganda though last year september. wow i can image 3yrs without your partner that is too hard i really wish you luck.

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
Lou1009 said:
Too quiet in here... Sarah any progress on your end.

On my end it's still quiet . No email or news.
Hi Lou1009
I thought i should charm u a bit.. We also sent our file in march but was returned due to lack of signatures ,.Resent on 5/april. still waiting for feedback ..
My VO is dar.

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hey BM17

Your charm is highly appreciated.Firstlt welcome to the club.

Hopefully this time the visa office will not send back your application.

It will be exactly 3 month next week for me since my spouse application went to in process.

Thanks for the feedback, let's keep each other updated on any changes and console each on this journey that feels like forever.

Goddluck

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
I pray that it gets accepted this time. I rectified all that was required. I have more faith now than earlier.

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
BM17

I am sure this time it will be accepted. I have been told visa office don't send AOR once file is recieved . So you will know I guess once you receive an email requesting documents or when you see your file has gone in process.

By the way has anyone been able to get response from Dar visa office via email? I sent an email last month but no reply!

I wish there was a way to get into contact with them like here in Canada easily.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hey Lou009,
How far with your visa?
My wide got Dm last week under conventional Refugee
Waiting for her to land so Dar can give me visa. Haven't heard from them at all however her notes read Dar doesn't need any background check of mine to offer visa so I think as soon as she lands I will get my ppr

Good luck to us all
Please keep me posted

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Elger congrats on your wife getting DM. I know how hard and painful that journey is.
I landed in Jan so I am officially a permanent resident since then and the same month my spouse file showed in process.
Dar have never requested anything from my spouse.
No medical or form request. So I don't understand why because I see others when they got AIP their spouse also got request to do medical as well.

How did you apply for the notes? Can you share the link, maybe I will be able to get insight.

Have you ever been able to communicate with Dar visa office? How?

We surely need luck and a lot of prayers so we can be reunited with our loved ones.

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
Hi lou1009, indeed Dar is so quiet. I have not yet heard from them hope they will call my husband for medical soon I am so stressed up.

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Sarah@ I know

How has it been now since your file has been transferred to Dar office? When you go online what do you see regarding the status of your spouse?

Stay positive, I do believe before summer end you will get some very very good news.