+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
This morning I was feeling fustrated that didn't hear back from the embassy. However, just a few mins ago checked my email and saw the PPR. Just wanted to say that news with u all. Approx like 3 weeks after remedical got the PPR.
Lonelyguy- u will now be hearing from them very soon. Since our timelines are very close.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Congratulations Samji. I am very happy for you. would you share the PPR instructions?
I feel better as I got yur good news.was feeling depressed too.now I will keep waiting patiently!!
All the best may God be with you. :)

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Thank You! I am sure u will hear from then soon. As for the remeds u heard from them exactly one week after I did. Sure, they give u 30 days to send the passport. They wrote that if u r from a country that requires visa to go to Canada then you need to send your passport to them to issue the visa. Have to include a copy of the letter as well as 2 photographs. They give a website link to check out how to submit the passport in Tanzania. As they didn't state about a prepaid envelope or envelope size. Since I think it's all mentioned on that website which I haven't checked out properly yet. If mailing from inside Canada then they give like envelope size, courier company and like also need prepaid envelope n all that. But for Tanzania and the other countries Dar VO is doing they provided a link and to go under passport submission.
Also just wrote if any changes then have to inform them right away.
Those were the instructions.
Thank You. All the best to u too! God is with all of us.
Keep me updated once u here something.
I will also keep u all updated :)

lonelyguy said:
Congratulations Samji. I am very happy for you. would you share the PPR instructions?
I feel better as I got yur good news.was feeling depressed too.now I will keep waiting patiently!!
All the best may God be with you. :)

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
samjj2 said:
Thank You! I am sure u will hear from then soon. As for the remeds u heard from them exactly one week after I did. Sure, they give u 30 days to send the passport. They wrote that if u r from a country that requires visa to go to Canada then you need to send your passport to them to issue the visa. Have to include a copy of the letter as well as 2 photographs. They give a website link to check out how to submit the passport in Tanzania. As they didn't state about a prepaid envelope or envelope size. Since I think it's all mentioned on that website which I haven't checked out properly yet. If mailing from inside Canada then they give like envelope size, courier company and like also need prepaid envelope n all that. But for Tanzania and the other countries Dar VO is doing they provided a link and to go under passport submission.
Also just wrote if any changes then have to inform them right away.
Those were the instructions.
Thank You. All the best to u too! God is with all of us.
Keep me updated once u here something.
I will also keep u all updated :)
Where are you coming from?
When did you send in your application??
We sent ours on December 3.
I asked my MP and it looks like everything has passed and now we are on the waiting game as it is being assessed:

Based on the information given by our liaison, your application is on part G.

Part G is according to the forum:

WELCOME TO DECEMBER 2015 SPOUSAL APPLICANTS FORUM:

All the applicants and sponsors can start this forum with understanding of out-land spousal process;

1. CIC Processing Time:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-processing-time-changed-t346380.0.html

2. SPONSOR expectation during the first step:

a. AOR1 or Application package will be send back for lack of important document
b. request for missing document or updated document - based on your spousal application
c. Medical, CIC payment, required application forms and Police report check
d. SA = Sponsor Approval email or letter

3. SPONSORED APPLICANT expectation during the second step:

e. AOR2 - from Visa Office
f. missing or updated document request - based on case to case
g. eligibility and criminality check
h. Interview - based on case to case
i. passport request for visa

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
From Tanzania, the app was received on December 22, 2014 and file was transferred in March 2015.

skwan said:
Where are you coming from?
When did you send in your application??
We sent ours on December 3.
I asked my MP and it looks like everything has passed and now we are on the waiting game as it is being assessed:

Based on the information given by our liaison, your application is on part G.

Part G is according to the forum:

WELCOME TO DECEMBER 2015 SPOUSAL APPLICANTS FORUM:

All the applicants and sponsors can start this forum with understanding of out-land spousal process;

1. CIC Processing Time:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-processing-time-changed-t346380.0.html

b. request for missing document or updated document - based on your spousal application

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
So happy for you samjj2! Glad to see progress from Dar. It's great to see people making it to the end of this process especially when you have been waiting so long. Hopefully Lonelyguy and Tun701 are right behind you. And Deesavids hoping you hear something soon too!

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
samjj2 said:
From Tanzania, the app was received on December 22, 2014 and file was transferred in March 2015.
WOW!
My application was sent in December 3, 2015 and AOR January 28, 2016.
I hope this does not mean we have to wait for more than a year for my wife to get the pass

bravoni

Apr 17, 2016
skwan said:
WOW!
I hope this does not mean we have to wait for more than a year for my wife to get the pass
Unfortunately it is the reality right now. Cases are different the earliest it seems is six to seven months. I havent heard of anyone sooner than that.

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Under SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS, this is what we have:

We received your application to sponsor ..... ....... on December 3, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 28, 2016.
We started processing your application on January 27, 2016.

Under PERMANENT RESIDENCE STATUS, this is what we have:

We received ..... .......'s application for permanent residence on December 3, 2015.
We started processing ..... .......'s application on February 9, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

My MP mentioned:

Based on the information given by our liaison, your application is on part G. Please refer to the published processing time of a overseas spousal sponsorship on the IRCC website for an estimate of how long it may take the IRCC to finalize your wife’s permanent resident application. Based off the letter you have attached on your previous email, your wife’s application was received by the IRCC on December 03, 2015 and the processing time starts from the day the application was received.

^ This is according to the following timetable:

So, I guess we have passed almost everything?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
skwan said:
WOW!

If your application Fall in routine .then you will it will take you around 7-8 months according to Daresalm experience. if your application is non routine. then be ready for 12-17 months. you won't know how time goes though there is that time that comes and you feel you no longer have power to endure this. so hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

May all your applications be processed soon, may all be reunited with your loved ones.

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
lonelyguy said:
If your application Fall in routine .then you will it will take you around 7-8 months according to Daresalm experience. if your application is non routine. then be ready for 12-17 months. you won't know how time goes though there is that time that comes and you feel you no longer have power to endure this. so hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

May all your applications be processed soon, may all be reunited with your loved ones.
You mean fall into the regular procedure? Such as all documents are in place and they are convinced it's a genuine marriage?
We do have a child turning two in October. When we applied, we only had the receipt of the Canadian citizenship application. Now we have his passport and the citizenship certificate. Should we sent these in?

7-8 months from application date? So, I guess anywhere between June/July we should expect something IF it falls into routine?