Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
sohrab919 said:
eyval vivi jan, nice chart :D
haha! mazloom did the main job, i was just trying to make the rows go under each other! lol! still needs some work! ;)

sohrab919 said:
i doubt that all files are sent to ottawa, that would mean everyone would start from 0, since the immigration officers in ottawa have no information about the case, as you guys said, NEW files are being sent to ottawa but old ones are still in damascus, they cant afford to change it
TRUE! :)

rvso

Jul 23, 2011
Hi all!

I am a new member and from Canada.
I am in the process of sponsoring my husband to Canada. Our application was rec'd by CIC on June 16th. I've heard that there are special circumstances under which you can speed up the process (example: pregnancy, death, etc). Do you guys know about these?

Thanks

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
rvso said:
Hi all!

I am in the process of sponsoring my husband to Canada. Our application was rec'd by CIC on June 16th. I've heard that there are special circumstances under which you can speed up the process (example: pregnancy, death, etc). Do you guys know about these?

Thanks
Hey rvso!
Welcome!
Unfortunately I don't know, some others might have the answer to your question.
I guess your file will be transferred to ottawa too!
I will add you to the chart!

htraboul

May 27, 2011
rvso said:
Hi all!

Thanks
Hi and welcome in this forum,
As far as I know, they dont take into account any circunstance. When my wife got pregnant I wotre them an email telling about the new situation of my wife.
they anwered by we study the files according to the date of reciept.
and then we knew that we have a twin, I wrote them again, they even didnt answer
now we are waiting the answer of a study permit, I hope we will get it in order that she comes here the earliest posssible because of the pregnancy
Good luck

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Once time I called the CIC here in canada, to ask them the same question in case of pregnancy.
They told me if the babies got born outside canada before attributing the visa we have to add them to the application

rvso

Jul 23, 2011
vivi2 said:
Hey rvso!
Welcome!
Unfortunately I don't know, some others might have the answer to your question.
I guess your file will be transferred to ottawa too!
I will add you to the chart!
Hi vivi2!
thanks for the welcome. you can actually take me off the chart. "Substone" is my husband and he is on the chart already ;)

substone

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rvso said:
Hi vivi2!
thanks for the welcome. you can actually take me off the chart. "Substone" is my husband and he is on the chart already ;)

e ghoorbooonet beshaaaaam - i love youu

rvso

Jul 23, 2011
hi htraboul!

i think we can all use a little laughter to make things a bit easier on ourselves. specially since we're all waiting for some good news from CIC. i'm sorry if you got offended in any way.
i'm in Canada and my husband is in Iran. we both bring different ideas to this forum. so far we're really impressed with all the topics in this forum and i'm sure we will have many more interesting conversations.

louna8

Jul 8, 2011
Scarborough Toronto Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! speacking of pregnancy im almost 8 months pregnant and i need my husband to be in canada as soon as possible so he could be beside me when giving birth. Do you guys think they could speed things up. damascus received the application on march 23 and have started the process. im hopeing he could be here before my due date (sept 21)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
rvso said:
Hi vivi2!
hahaha! goftam che jaleb ke inam 16 jun reside cic ;) Interesting! lol!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
louna8 said:
Hey guys! speacking of pregnancy im almost 8 months pregnant and i need my husband to be in canada as soon as possible so he could be beside me when giving birth. Do you guys think they could speed things up. damascus received the application on march 23 and have started the process. im hopeing he could be here before my due date (sept 21)
Hey Louna!
I guess you can contact them and let them know the situation, but htraboul's case shows they really don't care about pregnancy.
I really hope things go nice for you my friend, and never lose hope because nothing is impossible! :-*

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
for the one she ll have a baby soon, listen to this story and do what you see it is better

while I was in Damascus office I met I guy from Iraq and his wife was having a baby soon and he has a paper to prove that , he told me that he applied for visitor visa and got refused , and he is trying again now,

so while I was sitting they called his name and he inter the room and when he got out , said I got it,

so I think if you let ur husband try for visitor visa , ll not be bad idea .