Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
I guess another week of waiting...Sunday will be another day !

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
are they messing with me ??? they are telling me " we will contact you when we are ready to pass to the next stage or if we need additional information"" what kind of additional information AGAIN. I submitted everything we could submit. there's nothing else they have proof of everything. Guys i m so depresseddddddddddd.
OMG dear nagz..they sent the same letter for everyone ..i doen`t mean that they wants more additional documents...they even sent me this letters exact that urs...but u know from the first even they didn`t want even one more document....so dont worry they emailed u maybe ur husband or your lawyer if u have sent them the inquiry and thay answered...un point c`est tout....lol

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah az said:
dear minsha and ped
so interesting my flight is Lufthansa
3 person in same case in same day but with 3 diffrent airlines.
i paid too much for the ticket 2 weeks ago i had a reservation with alitalia but i missed that it costs 800 000 tm
but for lufthansa too much and a 8 hours waiting time in frankfurt .
but it doesn't matter, i feel happy for seeing my husband .

wish u guys all the best and i'll tell u they are working cause too many people were at the embasy and waiting for visa.

and dear yaya marie don't have any stress because now i'm sure they just want to see me and after first question he undestand that my marriage is real he just looking me to see my reaction and i was so calm ,(showing them i'm calm)lol
so relax it's gonna be alright and ticket reservation and 2 recent pics will help u to show them you are ready to go.
wish u luck.
don't worry they are so kind in the embassy.
oooh i will go there on 23th...and i took KLM..alitalia is seems much cheaper...i couldn`t find lufthansa because thay hadn`t any flights for june:(anyway i am so happy if i go there and see my husband even by camel....looooooooool

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every won .mi wife talk to me every day and she sid to me i am so mad at the embassy Thea take to long when i am going to see you i cant wheat any more i am having nightmare everyday .i told her me to i am sick of whetting.i am going crazy .i want to see mi wife . plays officer help us :-[ :-[

bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
guys I M SO DEPRESSED, they send us an email that:

freaking damascus :

his refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You have not provided sufficient details or evidence regarding your relationship to your sponsor to permit me to make a positive decision. Please provide the following information and/ or evidence so that an informed decision may be made:

- Details of the development of your relationship with the sponsor from the
Time you met
- Evidence of communications between yourself and your sponsor. This may
Include phone bills (not phone cards), internet chat, emails, letters, cards,
Etc.
- provide any additional photographs (other than wedding photos) of you and
Your sponsor
- Evidence of any travel that you and your sponsor may have taken together

I dont know what else should i do !! help

Romeo_LuLu

Jun 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-02-2010
Peace be upon u .. Sorry .. I want to question when the embassy sends us e-mail asking when a new medical examination of his treatment??? Is this test means that the visa has almost finished, or that this will delay the acceptance of Visa???? :-X

I am scared of this request :-[

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
nagz2207 said:
are they messing with me ??? they are telling me " we will contact you when we are ready to pass to the next stage or if we need additional information"" what kind of additional information AGAIN. I submitted everything we could submit. there's nothing else they have proof of everything. Guys i m so depresseddddddddddd.
dear Nagham :-*
don't worryyyyy, it looks like just a general email, it doesn't mean anything. i think its just their way of saying that "ok thank you we received the documents you sent to us by email recently"! ;)

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Dear Bash,

did they just sent you this email or it was a reply to your email may be asking for case status??
BTW just provide them with more photos, print off your chat history, your emails, even if you have a joint ban account would be very helpful. you are at the end dnt worry. you should be happy cause instead of interview they asked you to send these materials. and it shows you are at the end of this waiting so stay calm and see the bright side

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
bash said:

freaking damascus :

You have not provided sufficient details or evidence regarding your relationship to your sponsor to permit me to make a positive decision. Please provide the following information and/ or evidence so that an informed decision may be made:

Time you met
Etc.
Your sponsor

dear bash,
just provide them some more info about what they want. don't worry. do you have any more photos to send them? or emails or anything that you haven't send in the first time? just send it to them, and also include a one or two page scenario of how you and your spouse met, how was your relationship development and whats your plans for future and etc.! something like a movie scenario! :D they already have all the answers in the forms you sent in the first place, but this way when you write a scenario and story, all the details will be in one place and easier for the officer to understand! ;)
don't worry, getting some news, any news from them is better than getting nothing! at least you know they're working on your file!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
niagradreamin said:
OMG dear nagz..they sent the same letter for everyone ..i doen`t mean that they wants more additional documents...they even sent me this letters exact that urs...but u know from the first even they didn`t want even one more document....so dont worry they emailed u maybe ur husband or your lawyer if u have sent them the inquiry and thay answered...un point c`est tout....lol
loool you speak French???
tnx bash and niagara u are reassuring me! I just find it odd that they Are acknowledging that they received my documents and it even says on their website we don't acknowledge the receipt of docs. and plus I had NOT sent them any inquiry for themto reply thAt

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
bash said:

freaking damascus :

Time you met
Etc.
Your sponsor

ya allahhhh shou hal 7az li 3aleyna ya bash ( what is this luck that we have )... Send them whatever you can send!!! pics. Reservations, tell your wife to send you the bills for the upcoming wedding !!! the dress payment, the room, the flowers the dj, the photographre etc!!1 that should do it. plus maybe phone bills that you call her.. dont worry my friend you will be fine. this is really some nasty thursday hu

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
vivi2 said:
dear Nagham :-*
don't worryyyyy, it looks like just a general email, it doesn't mean anything. i think its just their way of saying that "ok thank you we received the documents you sent to us by email recently"! ;)
tnx vivi. I spoke to my husband he told me that he sent the papers with someone who was going to lebanon and from there his mom sent them with the taxi driver to syria. So i guess lol when they received the papers yesterday and they saw my email with the same documents on top of that they acknowledge YES we received them lol I didn't even know my husband had sent the documents cuz he didn't tell him. whatever good for them they have two copies now.

bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
vivi2 said:
dear bash,
just provide them some more info about what they want. don't worry. do you have any more photos to send them? or emails or anything that you haven't send in the first time? just send it to them, and also include a one or two page scenario of how you and your spouse met, how was your relationship development and whats your plans for future and etc.! something like a movie scenario! :D they already have all the answers in the forms you sent in the first place, but this way when you write a scenario and story, all the details will be in one place and easier for the officer to understand! ;)
don't worry, getting some news, any news from them is better than getting nothing! at least you know they're working on your file!
I will send them eveything i have , my problem to u think that if they received it next week , they will right away asess and give me their decision ???????????

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
bash said:
I will send them eveything i have , my problem to u think that if they received it next week , they will right away asess and give me their decision ???????????

well why don't you tell your wife to fax you the bills or scan you the bills. so you can send them by email. you will save the postal time!!!

bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
nagz2207 said:
ya allahhhh shou hal 7az li 3aleyna ya bash ( what is this luck that we have )... Send them whatever you can send!!! pics. Reservations, tell your wife to send you the bills for the upcoming wedding !!! the dress payment, the room, the flowers the dj, the photographre etc!!1 that should do it. plus maybe phone bills that you call her.. dont worry my friend you will be fine. this is really some nasty thursday hu
i know 7azana khara = shitty luck..I will send them eveything i have , my problem is do u think that if they received it next week , they will right away assess and give me their decision ???????????

ya allah please help , im boiling fire of angerness !