Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
sarah az said:
hello friends,
my trip story
at first i have to say
i took a taxi in the morning for going to embassy but the embassy was on the street whixh was closed .
because of people who prostesting hahahahahah it happend the same day .
a 10 minutes trip takes 1 hour to go there
finally i got there and a woman who was iranian spoke to me and told me to give her my docs and tolde me to wait outside the room again till council review my doc
after they told me to come back and safir asked me some basic questions like what is your husband name and our relation story and asked me if i decided to getting marry for going to canada or what ,lolololol
and in final he said i'm satisfied about your marriage but your police certificate is expired and you have to come back to iran and send us new one and your passport before 27 june cause your medical.
i was shocked because it couldn't happen in one week and i told them it tooks more and it's not possible and because of the time i have to came back to syria and .........
and told them that i have a ticket reservation for 25 and showed them the woman explained to him that it is too hard now to ding in short time then he told me just wait .
he came back to the room and told me we are ok with your police certificate and give us your pass and pick up your visa tomorrow.
and i was so happppppppy and thanks them many times and he told me have a good life in canada.
he was so nice and kind to me.

my friends i'm waiting to see your ppr request.
didi goftam!!!!! namak beriz roo in dast, english = i told you sarah put some salt on this hand loool hahahaha im happy for you azizam, i knew you wouldnt leave the embassy empty handed, mobarak bashe sarah joon

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Romeo_LuLu said:
Peace ... I would like to congratulate those who have acquired Canadian Visa ... I say to them: May God help you .. I wish them success in their lives together ...... Sorry but I need to question how it was acceptable to tell them??? Will a phone??? I mean, Is that the embassy was contacted on the phone or sent an email to them????
Sincerely congratulate them with all my heart ...
dear romeo-lulu, no the embassy doesnt phone anyone, it is by email, email is the most common and the most popular way of communication , dont worry dear you will be getting good news soon

Romeo_LuLu

Jun 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-02-2010
ooh ..thanx alot sohrab ...Thank you very much for the reply...and nshallah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rb I hope to be good news ...
;)

Roja

Jun 15, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this website and I'm happy I've found it :)

I had a question and it may be silly,however, when I check my application status on line under 'Permanent residence application status' it says 'application received' an when I click on it, it says ''We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2010.'' Does this mean it is being processed? or that they've just received it? :S... It has almost been 6 months and I haven't heard anything...

Thanks!

ped

May 4, 2011
sarah az said:
hello friends,
my trip story
at first i have to say
i took a taxi in the morning for going to embassy but the embassy was on the street whixh was closed .
finally i got there and a woman who was iranian spoke to me and told me to give her my docs and tolde me to wait outside the room again till council review my doc
after they told me to come back and safir asked me some basic questions like what is your husband name and our relation story and asked me if i decided to getting marry for going to canada or what ,lolololol
and in final he said i'm satisfied about your marriage but your police certificate is expired and you have to come back to iran and send us new one and your passport before 27 june cause your medical.
i was shocked because it couldn't happen in one week and i told them it tooks more and it's not possible and because of the time i have to came back to syria and .........
and told them that i have a ticket reservation for 25 and showed them the woman explained to him that it is too hard now to ding in short time then he told me just wait .
he came back to the room and told me we are ok with your police certificate and give us your pass and pick up your visa tomorrow.
and i was so happppppppy and thanks them many times and he told me have a good life in canada.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh sara jonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :-* :-* :-*
im so happy for u azizam,i wish all the best for u azizam

rasty agar 25 jun dari miyai ba KLM ba hamsare man hamsafari be har hal wellcome to canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MH.Danesh

Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
17-01-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
sara khanoom MOBARAKEEE , arezoye behtarinha ro baraton daram

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Roja said:
Hello Everyone,

I had a question and it may be silly,however, when I check my application status on line under 'Permanent residence application status' it says 'application received' an when I click on it, it says ''We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2010.'' Does this mean it is being processed? or that they've just received it? :S... It has almost been 6 months and I haven't heard anything...

Thanks!
roja joon, E case is pretty much USELESS, they dont update it, they dont even change information on it, so dont worry about it but it means that on december 21 your file arrived in damascus aziz, which means its waiting to be processed....... they might have looked at it, they might not, but if they ask you for any extra information or the residency questionnaire it means your file is being processed

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Roja said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
Dear Roja,
I have exactly the same timeline, and I am exactly in the same situation as you. don't worry... have you received the RQ form?

Roja

Jun 15, 2011
sohrab919 said:
roja joon, E case is pretty much USELESS, they dont update it, they dont even change information on it, so dont worry about it but it means that on december 21 your file arrived in damascus aziz, which means its waiting to be processed....... they might have looked at it, they might not, but if they ask you for any extra information or the residency questionnaire it means your file is being processed
Thank you Sohrab Jan. I really hope they have looked at it!!

Roja

Jun 15, 2011
Mohammad_AB said:
Dear Roja,
I have exactly the same timeline, and I am exactly in the same situation as you. don't worry... have you received the RQ form?
Hello,

When I was sending my application my consultant advised me to fill out the RQ form and send it to speed up the process. So I have already provided them with it :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
sarah az said:
hello friends,
my trip story
at first i have to say

oh sara i'm soooooooo happy for you! :-*
I love this green chart! yeeeeeeey! :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
thats weird........ why would the consultant say that? the RQ is designed for the middle of the process, if you read it , it asks about the recent income tax filing, the last time you saw your spouse, your current employer, and how long you have been in canada...... i dont know why the consultant told you that but the embassy told me not to send them files UNLESS they ask for it

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
honestly i dont think it speeds up the process, in fact, it might even look suspicious to them, because as i said, the questions they ask are based on knowing how the SPONSOR is doing and what the sponsor is doing since the application was filed.......

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Roja said:
Hello,

When I was sending my application my consultant advised me to fill out the RQ form and send it to speed up the process. So I have already provided them with it :)
Hi Roja jan,
welcome! ... hmmmm, makes me think what happens if my husbands just fills out the RQ and sends it to them before they ask for it ... but its questions are about the situation of the sponsor "since the day the submitted the application", such as employment and home address, so i thought they send it to see if anything has changed or not ... ???

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
sohrab919 said:
thats weird........ why would the consultant say that? the RQ is designed for the middle of the process, if you read it , it asks about the recent income tax filing, the last time you saw your spouse, your current employer, and how long you have been in canada...... i dont know why the consultant told you that but the embassy told me not to send them files UNLESS they ask for it
oh sohrab, remember i was asking about if i should file my taxes for the 2 last weeks of 2010 that i became a pr ... well apparently i should have! ;) so i did it a few days ago!