Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaya Marei said:
i feel happy for the guys who had done, and worry because they had pass me since my medical need to be renew, i feel i still ve lot of wating. do u think guys i should renew or wait as my lawyer said
what did your Lawyer say to do about Medical, I believe you should email them saying your medical has expired.

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
dege said:
hey has anybody heard of recent applications from leb going to beirut not damascus after the unrest happening? cuz my letter said processing in beirut but i asked 2 other people who applied a little before me and theirs said damascus? and they both live in the same town as my spouse?!
hey dege :) i wanna ask you what's your timeline?? hw much time it takes to change to PROCESSING ???

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
niagradreamin said:
what did your Lawyer say to do about Medical, I believe you should email them saying your medical has expired.
i did email them two month ago, but there answer was general [wating ur time] our p
PM email them they replied our case may done in june.

but my lwayer thinks not to bug the a lot

Rola14

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
finally it hasnt been letting me post all day!

I'm thinking about emailing the damascus visa office (first time i send them an email btw!) and asking them what the process is for getting our passport sent back from them after the visa is issued.

If they are waiting for dhl to come pick it up from them or something it would be good to know so that time isnt wasted for nothing.

What do you all think?

Has anybody else sent the passport to them through dhl or mail before?

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badbakht said:
this is getting very sad, no lawyer is taking my case, they all say I was denied because of Misrepresentation of Information. CSIS ruined my life, I need help any one has idea to what i do please tell me fast or i will die of heart attack
You can try appealing yourself and I would search to see the timeline on the appealing process. If I were you, I would be more worried about being with my spouse and having a life together, even if it means a different country and not Canada (for now). I know it will be hard but at least you are together, that is the reason I moved to the middle east for two years now, just to be closer to him. I really think right now you have no choice, sorry.

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rola14 said:
finally it hasnt been letting me post all day!

I'm thinking about emailing the damascus visa office (first time i send them an email btw!) and asking them what the process is for getting our passport sent back from them after the visa is issued.

If they are waiting for dhl to come pick it up from them or something it would be good to know so that time isnt wasted for nothing.

What do you all think?

Has anybody else sent the passport to them through dhl or mail before?

We were afraid of the mail time too, so we decided that he will go to Syria (this Saturday) and be in the Embassy on Sunday, Inshallah

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey hanna i will be there on sunday too..we can see eachother..lol...how intresting....

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
The interview will be held at 10:30 AM on Tuesday June 28th, 2011 at the Embassy of Canada, Damascus, Syria. This letter must be presented at the reception on the day of the interview.

-Your original and valid passport.

-EVIDENCE OF ONGOING COMMUNICATION.

-EVIDENCE YOUR SPONSOR CAN FINANCIALLY SUPPORT YOU IN CANADA.

-ANY OTHER EVIDENCE YOU DEEM PERTINENT TO SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

-COPIES OF YOUR SPONSORS PASSPORT PAGES WITH ENTRY/ EXIT STAMPS TRANSLATED INTO EITHER FRENCH OR ENGLISH.

Documents must be translated into English or French by a professional translator. If there is insufficient time to have your documents translated or obtained, please bring the originals to the interview. Translations will be required prior to the finalization of your case.

oponion

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaya Marei said:
i did email them two month ago, but there answer was general [wating ur time] our p
PM email them they replied our case may done in june.

but my lwayer thinks not to bug the a lot
dont worry ur case is near the final stage of processing..i am sure u will hear from them very soon...if ur medical has expired u need to do it again becuse ur visa has valid until ur expiration date of ur medical or passport whichone comes first...they told me in the letter of ppr...

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaya Marei said:
The interview will be held at 10:30 AM on Tuesday June 28th, 2011 at the Embassy of Canada, Damascus, Syria. This letter must be presented at the reception on the day of the interview.

-COPIES OF YOUR SPONSORS PASSPORT PAGES WITH ENTRY/ EXIT STAMPS TRANSLATED INTO EITHER FRENCH OR ENGLISH.

Documents must be translated into English or French by a professional translator. If there is insufficient time to have your documents translated or obtained, please bring the originals to the interview. Translations will be required prior to the finalization of your case.

oponion
hey as i told u u r at thefinal stage ...wish u luck and dont be worry they will ask u the same question u mentioned in the forms...sara can help u more ofcourse..

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagradreamin said:
hey hanna i will be there on sunday too..we can see eachother..lol...how intresting....
hahaha that is cool!!! I am not the one going though, it is my husband only. I will be staying here in Kuwait until he is done, then Inshallah we will met in Lebanon.

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaya Marei said:

oponion
congrats on the last stage!!! Don't worry just answer their questions and inshallah you will get you ppr.

bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
any ppr today????????

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
badbakht said:
this is getting very sad, no lawyer is taking my case, they all say I was denied because of Misrepresentation of Information. CSIS ruined my life, I need help any one has idea to what i do please tell me fast or i will die of heart attack
I agree with Hanna ? isn't the most important thing to be with your wife?? honestly my husband didn't even wanna come to Canada I'm the one who was nagging that I didn't wanna move to Africa . I think when you love someone you make sacrifices. and in your case I think your sacrifice involves not coming to Canada. and honestly I agree also with Geminibella. and I find it quite frustrating that you keep telling us how you find it unfair that we are getting visas and not you ? there is nothing unfair wr have all been waiting a long time. kamal had been waitig more than a
year and I dont see him saying anything bad to ppl.
your only option is find lawyer that can help you? ortell your wife to find you one in canada

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.