Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
nagz2207 said:
is ur husband in quebec fetnat ?? I think like we said previously this doesn't really affect us because is the fed who is processing our file. The qc was just to accept us for the CSQ
yeah he's in quebec .. i'm getting depressed from this process :S nothing seems to be good out there in Damascus :S
inshallah kher

ped

May 4, 2011
jerop said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

co co co co co....hey guys, my friend said me today. 60% STAFF IN EMBASSY WILL LEAVE SYRIA..EXACTLY 2 WEEKS LATER..
who said that?who is your friend?come ooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,we have enough stress :'(

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
ped said:
who said that?who is your friend?come ooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,we have enough stress :'(
well quebecer officers are evacuating the office by may 31st but i doubt they account for 60 % of staff

minsha

Jan 22, 2011
niagradreamin said:
congarts minsha...i hope the best life for u and your spouse.....best wishes for u both
Thanks everyone for good wishes and words. I wish you the bests and that one good news we are looking for for so long.

Keep up the good mood, and don't worry about moving files. it won't get worse than what it is now. Damascus is so behind and this move, if it happens, will hopefully expedite the process.

Cheers to everyone.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
firstly i want to congratulate hanna/minsha on getting ppr, im extremely happy for you and you loved ones, i wish you both the best of the best in canada !

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
thanks shazdeh , i was getting there i just didnt want to send mixed signals,

and secondly, whats the heck has been going on here in the last little while?! we have people arguing and talking about joining new groups..... isnt this all about people in the same situation sharing the same pain and just wanting comfort/guidance????? i personally apologized several times for speaking farsi but as i explained before it was irrelevant and i should have just messaged it, honestly i was shocked to read the last few pages and the only person who made any sense was nagz......... we dont need another page , thats non sense, we can send a message or communicate in other ways, honestly this isnt what our forum is all about..... there might be 100000000 differences between us but the common thing is we are away from our loved ones.... so lets cut the racism and sarcasm, im sorry to say this but i was shocked to read people in our group lashing out at each other! are you all forgetting we decided to make a group on facebook or petition? with this attitude?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
guys as far as the embassy goes i dont know where these rumors come from but my wife's grandparents are in syria to visit the holy sites and everything is fine , i asked them to visit the embassy and they were told nothing has changed....... by the way nagz, good on you for the count me out on the racist forum, because as far as i am concerned we are all one

shazdeh

Mar 28, 2011
sohrab919 said:
guys as far as the embassy goes i dont know where these rumors come from but my wife's grandparents are in syria to visit the holy sites and everything is fine , i asked them to visit the embassy and they were told nothing has changed....... by the way nagz, good on you for the count me out on the racist forum, because as far as i am concerned we are all one
Thanks for sharing this.

sarah az

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Iran
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-july-2010
Doc's Request.
27-aug-2010
Med's Done....
27-june-2010
Interview........
15 June 2011
LANDED..........
Soon ;)
Hi guys,
I have news for you they are not leaving syria
because yesterday i got an e-mail for interview in damascus on 15th of june.
now plzzzzzzzzzzz help me is any one heard anything about interview ?
why?????????? is there something wrong? i'm full of stress now after 11 months they just found that they have to see me .
plz if anything now about that tell me.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
sarah az said:
Hi guys,
I have news for you they are not leaving syria
because yesterday i got an e-mail for interview in damascus on 15th of june.
now plzzzzzzzzzzz help me is any one heard anything about interview ?
why?????????? is there something wrong? i'm full of stress now after 11 months they just found that they have to see me .
plz if anything now about that tell me.
Saraye aziz,
I don't have much information about interviews, but I'm very sure it doesn't mean anything is wrong dear. And I also guess this is the final stage in an application. Don't worry at all. :-*

sarah az

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Iran
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-july-2010
Doc's Request.
27-aug-2010
Med's Done....
27-june-2010
Interview........
15 June 2011
LANDED..........
Soon ;)
Dear .......,

In order to complete the assessment of your application, a visa officer requires that you attend an interview.

The interview will be held at 11:30 AM on Wednesday June 15th, 2011 at the Embassy of Canada, Damascus, Syria. This letter must be presented at the reception on the day of the interview.

Please note that if you fail to appear for interview as scheduled, the examination of your application will be completed based on the material available in your application. This could result in the refusal of your application.

You must bring the following documents to your interview. Any missing information could result in significant processing delays.

- Your original and valid passport.

- EVIDENCE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPONSOR - THIS COULD INCLUDE PHOTOGRAPHS, EMAILS, TEXT OF INTERNET CHAT, PHONE BILLS SHOWING CALLS – NOT PHONE CARDS.

- ANY OTHER DOCUMENT THAT YOU DEEM PERTINENT.

Documents must be translated into English or French by a professional translator. If there is insufficient time to have your documents translated or obtained, please bring the originals to the interview. Translations will be required prior to the finalization of your case.

INTERPRETATION:

An Arabic or Farsi-speaking interpreter will be provided for your interview. Should you speak a language other than Arabic or Farsi, it is your responsibility to hire an accredited, professional interpreter to accompany you to interview. The interpreter will have to produce documents of identification and proof of his/her professional status before the interview can begin. Immigration consultants will not be allowed to interpret for their clients.

Sincerely,

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
sarah az said:
Dear .......,

In order to complete the assessment of your application, a visa officer requires that you attend an interview.

The interview will be held at 11:30 AM on Wednesday June 15th, 2011 at the Embassy of Canada, Damascus, Syria. This letter must be presented at the reception on the day of the interview.

Please note that if you fail to appear for interview as scheduled, the examination of your application will be completed based on the material available in your application. This could result in the refusal of your application.

You must bring the following documents to your interview. Any missing information could result in significant processing delays.

- Your original and valid passport.

- EVIDENCE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPONSOR - THIS COULD INCLUDE PHOTOGRAPHS, EMAILS, TEXT OF INTERNET CHAT, PHONE BILLS SHOWING CALLS – NOT PHONE CARDS.

- ANY OTHER DOCUMENT THAT YOU DEEM PERTINENT.

Documents must be translated into English or French by a professional translator. If there is insufficient time to have your documents translated or obtained, please bring the originals to the interview. Translations will be required prior to the finalization of your case.

INTERPRETATION:

An Arabic or Farsi-speaking interpreter will be provided for your interview. Should you speak a language other than Arabic or Farsi, it is your responsibility to hire an accredited, professional interpreter to accompany you to interview. The interpreter will have to produce documents of identification and proof of his/her professional status before the interview can begin. Immigration consultants will not be allowed to interpret for their clients.

Sincerely,
wow this is crazy. Did you send pictures and stuff with the original application?? Anyway I think it will be fine your relationship is genuine you have nothing to worry about but honestly before i joined this forum i thought everyone had to go through an interview because I know that for example in african countries and european coutries everyone goes through one. But anyway I find it ridiculous that they make you travel from Iran to syria for an interview and you know sometimes they don`t give you the results right away meaning you might have to go back again to iran and back to syria... oh god.... they should conduct these interviews through skype lol..

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.