+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

S

shazdehTheSecond

sarah az said:
Dear .......,
First of all, congratulations! this is certainly the final stage you were looking for. You may pick up your visa and return home subsequently.

As the letter shows, they just want to make sure the relationship is real. I believe you had not sent those documents or at least not as much as they needed.

A friend of mine started application in Oct 2010 and his wife is in Canada now. He submitted hundreds of pages of supporting documents, such as boarding passes, phone bills, emails, chat history, honeymoon and engagement and reception photos. They were together for about 1 year.

In short, take as many documents as you can with you.

good luck!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
they want you to translate emails!! is this a joke.. imagine how time consuming this must be not to mention how expensive. I never translated the emails i sent with my original file it didn`t say anywhere to do so.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
wow ........ that is the weirdest thing....... as nagz said interview is extremely rare for syria(family class) but maybe they felt strange about something or just needed more clearance...... no matter what though you wont come back empty handed, i know you were worried about second medical but this can be a blessing in disguise :D congrats sarah jan and dont worry at all its just another routine mean less thing like the RQ haha

ped

May 4, 2011
hi guys,

i have a q?is it possible they want me for an interview after the second medical test?or medical test is a finall stage?

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagradreamin said:
dear hanna
ur husband is syrian...if u know about the situation about syria plz inform us...is it getting better now??

At this time he is visiting Kuwait. He will return to Syria on June 17th, and to be honest I am afraid but at this time we have no choice. People we know have traveled there recently but we have not heard any news yet.

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah az said:
Hi guys,
I have news for you they are not leaving syria
because yesterday i got an e-mail for interview in damascus on 15th of june.
now plzzzzzzzzzzz help me is any one heard anything about interview ?
why?????????? is there something wrong? i'm full of stress now after 11 months they just found that they have to see me .
plz if anything now about that tell me.
When I first started the process, I thought we all had to go to the interviews too. From what I understand about interviews, you are in the last stage but they have some concerns. They call you if they have some questions in your file that has not been fulfilled to the officers satisfaction. Your relationship is real so don't worry to much about it. Once they are satisfied they will issue you the visa.

Good Luck!!!!! Inshallah everything will be fine.

S

shazdehTheSecond

nagz2207 said:
they want you to translate emails!! is this a joke.. imagine how time consuming this must be not to mention how expensive. I never translated the emails i sent with my original file it didn`t say anywhere to do so.
they are not asking for translation of emails. they are not going to read them one by one.

In fact, we only sent a screenshot of the emails sent/received.

Some official documents are in persian they want those to be translated. For instance, telephone bills in iran are in persian even the numbers!

sarah az

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Iran
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-july-2010
Doc's Request.
27-aug-2010
Med's Done....
27-june-2010
Interview........
15 June 2011
LANDED..........
Soon ;)
we send like 20 pictures with 2 or 3 e-mails in first package that we send them.
maybe it wasn't enough.

and dear ped you never get interview e-mail be sure next email for you is ppr.

sarah az

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Iran
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-july-2010
Doc's Request.
27-aug-2010
Med's Done....
27-june-2010
Interview........
15 June 2011
LANDED..........
Soon ;)
my dear syrian friends ,
which hotel do you offer to me near the embassy and be clean and fair price.
thanks a million.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah az said:
my dear syrian friends ,
which hotel do you offer to me near the embassy and be clean and fair price.
thanks a million.
dear sara can u plz explain for us about ur case??it is rare to have an interview for famiily class....
have u had pics of ur wedding ceremony??althought u can answer them if u want/....

i am not syrian but i know the nearest hotel to embassy is ROTANA hotel....becuase i had an experince for my hasband`s garnd ma paasport...
wish u good luck and dont worry they ask u for interview because they haven`t satisfied about ur case and after satisfaction they will give u ur visa

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shazdehTheSecond said:
they are not asking for translation of emails. they are not going to read them one by one.

Some official documents are in persian they want those to be translated. For instance, telephone bills in iran are in persian even the numbers!
that is the what we did too. my husband and i would chat on video when we were dating and he snap a few pics, we sent it to them in the first package too.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ped said:
hi guys,

i have a q?is it possible they want me for an interview after the second medical test?or medical test is a finall stage?
dear ped it is rare to have na interview for Familly class but we don`t really know if they ask u for interview or not it depends on the opinion of the responsible officer...there is no difference to have an interview or not if someone case is real...so don`t be worryyy...

sarah az

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Iran
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-july-2010
Doc's Request.
27-aug-2010
Med's Done....
27-june-2010
Interview........
15 June 2011
LANDED..........
Soon ;)
Dear niagradream,
me and my husband were friend for 10 years and we got married 2 years ago , as we were sure about our relation we didn't send enough docs maybe it was our fault we thought it is enough.
but i know we had to send them more docs.
now i'm printing facebook chats messages e-mail and print of my phone calls and so many pics.
i hope they did it for furmally and give me visa;)
lololol
i hope nobody get interview letter but i'm happy finaly i got something from them ,it is a long time for me.
best wishes for all of you.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
shazdehTheSecond said:

lol tnx that's what I first thought too when I sent my application . I sent whatever email I had . the phone bills were in French so no prob. but in the email they sent sara they said wtv is not in french or English must be translated they didn't just say official docs :s but anyway I agree with you I dont think emails need to be translated. I think the only reason they want to see you is because you didn't attach enough supporting documents to your case that's it. anyhow good luck sara ! I hope you go and bring us back good news

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
niagradreamin said:
dear sara i am confused..u means that u and ur husband r far apart from eachother for 2 yrs???!!
if yes y u haven`t applied after ur marriage??

tanx for ur information i have to say that we did the same...we sent them just pics...no phone bill..no our emails...nothing else...becuase we were sure about our relationship too..lol
maybe i have to stay for another 4 months or more...:(
oh my god everyone cheer up!! the fact they're cAlling on Sara means they are working!! Sara will go to damas answer their questions and get her visa and come to Canada. niagaradreamin you won't stay another 4 months inshallah