+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

J

jerop

vivi2 said:
No offense my friend, but there's no way this is true! There's no such thing that Damascus, which processes the applications from 6 countries, is going to increase the time just for one of the countries!! Your friend must have been joking with you!
dear friend . i know so well what you mean and all of them know so well , THE EMBASSY CANADA IN SYRIA WORKS FOR 6 COUNTRIES.. BUT there is 1 different .. just 1 ( all of applicants can see 11 months . ok? ) but all of applicants can not see what's happen into embassy on iraninan application. they are not going seprate them. my friend is oficer in there. and surely he's not gonna joking with me. as you wish.. and you will see later

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
jerop said:
dear friend . i know so well what you mean and all of them know so well , THE EMBASSY CANADA IN SYRIA WORKS FOR 6 COUNTRIES.. BUT there is 1 different .. just 1 ( all of applicants can see 11 months . ok? ) but all of applicants can not see what's happen into embassy on iraninan application. they are not going seprate them. my friend is oficer in there. and surely he's not gonna joking with me. as you wish.. and you will see later
I'm sorry, but if this is some news that is from the embassy it should be on their website somewhere. Since I'm not seeing any reliable reference about this news yet and they're not going to show different processing times on the website then I'm not going to believe it unless I see it from an official reference. Your friend is a reference for you because you know him, but for me the reference is the cic website!

There are people in this thread who have been waiting for months to be with their spouse and they miss their loved ones so bad. What I believe is that we should be here helping each other during this process, not posting bad news about something that has not been officially published yet!

Maybe I'm too positive, but that's life trick! If you believe in something you will definitely get it! If you believe that your application is going to be processed in 17 months, well ok you get it! I personally don't believe this and I know my application will be finalized very very soon and I wish the same for everyone else! :)

J

jerop

vivi2 said:
I'm sorry, but if this is some news that is from the embassy it should be on their website somewhere. Since I'm not seeing any reliable reference about this news yet and they're not going to show different processing times on the website then I'm not going to believe it unless I see it from an official reference. Your friend is a reference for you because you know him, but for me the reference is the cic website!

There are people in this thread who have been waiting for months to be with their spouse and they miss their loved ones so bad. What I believe is that we should be here helping each other during this process, not posting bad news about something that has not been officially published yet!

Maybe I'm too positive, but that's life trick! If you believe in something you will definitely get it! If you believe that your application is going to be processed in 17 months, well ok you get it! I personally don't believe this and I know my application will be finalized very very soon and I wish the same for everyone else! :)
dear friend, first of all i have to say .I'VE CANADIAN PASSPORT. I'VE BORN IN THERE. CANADA IS nonsensical country for me. and i never gonna demoralize you and somebody like you. and i have to say about WHY CIC DOSEN'T SHOW 17 MONTHS ? it's so clear. if CIC shows everything like it in the site, there will uproar EVERYWHERE. so they don't let show secourity news like it in the site for general . so you got it, dear vivi

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
jerop said:
dear friend, first of all i have to say .I'VE CANADIAN PASSPORT. I'VE BORN IN THERE. CANADA IS nonsensical country for me. and i never gonna demoralize you and somebody like you. and i have to say about WHY CIC DOSEN'T SHOW 17 MONTHS ? it's so clear. if CIC shows everything like it in the site, there will uproar EVERYWHERE. so they don't let show secourity news like it in the site for general . so you got it, dear vivi
Dear jerop,
Well no, I still don't get it! If it is security news and something that people shouldn't know about then why do you know and why do you post it on a website? Other than that cic shows processing times like 27 months for Abu-Dhabi, or 23 months for Islamabad and a lot other longer processing times than 17 months for other visa offices for spouse sponsorships on its website, why wouldn't it publish 17 months for Iran in Damascus? Sorry, but I don't get it and I'm not insisting on getting it! :D

shazdeh

Mar 28, 2011
jerop said:
Thank you for the news. I suggest not shooting the messenger here. If this is true we Iranians are better of to know about it. The least is that we will be able to make better informed plans. Also we may want to email the embassy and ask them. Another option is to sign a petition and send to Ottawa. we have to encourage any piece of true information.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
shazdeh said:
Thank you for the news. I suggest not shooting the messenger here. If this is true we Iranians are better of to know about it. The least is that we will be able to make better informed plans. Also we may want to email the embassy and ask them. Another option is to sign a petition and send to Ottawa. we have to encourage any piece of true information.
Nobody is shooting anyone here! :) We're just exchanging opinions! I think that's a purpose of a forum, right? :)

J

jerop

vivi2 said:
Dear jerop,
Well no, I still don't get it! If it is security news and something that people shouldn't know about then why do you know and why do you post it on a website? Other than that cic shows processing times like 27 months for Abu-Dhabi, or 23 months for Islamabad and a lot other longer processing times than 17 months for other visa offices for spouse sponsorships on its website, why wouldn't it publish 17 months for Iran in Damascus? Sorry, but I don't get it and I'm not insisting on getting it! :D
:D Do you know why ? because he told me the most requiry email is from Iran. and if cic processing time in abu-dhabi and islamabad shows , JUST THEY DON'T CARE LIKE IRANIAN.he told me they decided and ordered form ottawa immigration 2 months ago.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
jerop said:
:D Do you know why ? because he told me the most requiry email is from Iran. and if cic processing time in abu-dhabi and islamabad shows , JUST THEY DON'T CARE LIKE IRANIAN.he told me they decided and ordered form ottawa immigration 2 months ago.
Let's forget about this thing dear Jerop! :) And I'm sorry if it looked like I'm shooting you! I was just saying my opinion in very calm tone! :) I guess that's the problem of writing then, it doesn't show the tone of the speaker! :)

J

jerop

shazdeh said:
good idea, but you never receive exactly reply for your question, as i told before the vivi..THIS IS SECURITY ...all of you will see and get today news about 3 months later

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
I don t think jerop has any reason to lie to us. he said his wife already got her ppr 2 yrs ago in 6 months. if he's informing us it's for us to be better prepared. if you go on the cic website they don't explain to you what they do in Damascus or how the process works they just give you the time frame on when u should expect to get ppr. Also haven't you noticed most ppl who got their ppr After 10 or 11 months are mostly iranian?? I think the best thing to do is protest in support of our Iranian friends . maybe fill a petition we never know it may help

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Lol! Dear Nagz, if you mean me, I never said anyone is lying!! I have respect for everyone in my life and I never judge anyone, especially from a virtual world! I don't know what made you think that, and also made shazdeh think that I'm shooting Jerop! ... I though this forum was for exchanging ideas, if not then maybe its better for me to leave, because I can't stop myself from saying what I think about something (Trust me I'm saying these in a very calm tone with a smile on my face!). Jerop again I'm sorry, I really didn't mean anything! (Smile!) ... With the best wishes for everyone. (Smile!)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
vivi2 said:
Lol! Dear Nagz, if you mean me, I never said anyone is lying!! I have respect for everyone in my life and I never judge anyone, especially from a virtual world! I don't know what made you think that, and also made shazdeh think that I'm shooting Jerop! ... I though this forum was for exchanging ideas, if not then maybe its better for me to leave, because I can't stop myself from saying what I think about something (Trust me I'm saying these in a very calm tone with a smile on my face!). Jerop again I'm sorry, I really didn't mean anything! (Smile!) ... With the best wishes for everyone. (Smile!)
lol that's not how I mean it. I said in general I don't think he has any reason to shoot this information at us if he didn't have a source. Don't worry vivi you can share your opinion as much as you want no one is judging or saying anything. And if what he said is not true then great but if it is then we should protest about it !!!

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Dear Jerop,

You joined the forum just today (as I checked in your profile) and there is no previous posts by you.

Considering you have been done with your wife's immigration long time ago (2 years ago), I'm just a little confused why you joined and posted it.

I mean: this thread has been added about 9 months ago and for sure you didn't know about it.
it means you have had very strong motivation to look for it. Are we iranian so important to you?

I hope what you mentioned is not a joke concerning the feelings of the most syrians towards the Iranian government these days, believe me, we don't support our f*u_c?k"ing crazy government.

-Mohammad

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question to anyone who lives currently in Syria.

My husband has been visiting me in Kuwait and soon he will have to return to Syria. We have sent the second medical but have not heard anything back from them till now.

I am concern about my husband if or when he returns to Syria. I hear stories that they are taking men for the army (he does have his army papers but in rough times they still can call anyone in) and I hear stories about them taking people for days for questioning. Is any of this true? Should he just go to another country for a while until we hear something from the embassy? Depending who you talk to or what you read it gives completely different information. Some say everything is fine, others say it is not.

So, if you do live there, can you share some information. thanks!

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
I don t think jerop has any reason to lie to us. he said his wife already got her ppr 2 yrs ago in 6 months. if he's informing us it's for us to be better prepared. if you go on the cic website they don't explain to you what they do in Damascus or how the process works they just give you the time frame on when u should expect to get ppr. Also haven't you noticed most ppl who got their ppr After 10 or 11 months are mostly iranian?? I think the best thing to do is protest in support of our Iranian friends . maybe fill a petition we never know it may help

well. my husband is Syrian and we are still waiting....