+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soal ?
Age man beram pish ye mp dige ba address khone fostam va be mp begam man inja rent kardam va onja address ghabli khone khalam bod bs on address p dadam vase parvande chon sabete mishkeli pish miad ke ye mp dige am check kone akhe mp ma ham mp ham vazire va kolan daresh ziadi shologhe ?

elham1

Apr 28, 2012
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18. Dec. 2012
AOR Received.
16. Jan.2013. in process 8. Apr.2013
Med's Done....
8. Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
9 JUL 2013
Hello
I want to know that the email of pr will be recieved by both of u
Because
The email of file number and approve had been recieved by my husband not me he is sponcer
Until now I have not got any email
Thanks a lot

elham1

Apr 28, 2012
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18. Dec. 2012
AOR Received.
16. Jan.2013. in process 8. Apr.2013
Med's Done....
8. Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
9 JUL 2013
mohammedm123 said:
Hello all,

my wife finally got her Golden emil yesterday, and I want to know what authorization letter should I send with my passport for the DHL to collect my passport back from the embassy? anyone can help me please I need it as soon as possible

also I have a question if anyone can help me, especially those who have landed already

my question is what kind of questions they usually ask when someone land in Canada?
I mean, when my wife arrives to the Airport in Canada, what questions should we expect they gonna ask ? because I want to prepare her to answer correctly.

Thank you

Hello
Goooood news
Hope the best
Can u tell me about your time line
Whene did u send your file ?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you elham,

my time line is that I sent the pplication on july 28, 2011, got approved on October 12,2011, then documents request on November 2012, and finally ppr june 19,2013

24 months of waiting !

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
mohammedm123 said:
Thank you elham,

my time line is that I sent the pplication on july 28, 2011, got approved on October 12,2011, then documents request on November 2012, and finally ppr june 19,2013

24 months of waiting !
Congrats both for PRR and your patient!

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
22, Jan, 2013 (In process April, 13)
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
mohammedm123 said:
Hello all,

my wife finally got her Golden emil yesterday, and I want to know what authorization letter should I send with my passport for the DHL to collect my passport back from the embassy? anyone can help me please I need it as soon as possible

also I have a question if anyone can help me, especially those who have landed already

my question is what kind of questions they usually ask when someone land in Canada?
I mean, when my wife arrives to the Airport in Canada, what questions should we expect they gonna ask ? because I want to prepare her to answer correctly.

Thank you
Congrats me and my husband landed on 26th of June and the officer at airport only asked if he had criminal recored and the our house address. It takes 5 minutes to finish up the paper work.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Ogut said:
Congrats me and my husband landed on 26th of June and the officer at airport only asked if he had criminal recored and the our house address. It takes 5 minutes to finish up the paper work.
thank you dear for your response, and congrats on your arrival to Canada and wish you a happy life

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Do you guys know how long would it take for a new immigrant to receive his/her PR card in mail upon landing?

Does the CIC strike situation apply to PR processing times?

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
nemooneh said:
Do you guys know how long would it take for a new immigrant to receive his/her PR card in mail upon landing?

Does the CIC strike situation apply to PR processing times?
based on its websit, it'll just take 62 days
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

And moreover, as noted on the website, all applications have been influenced by the strike, which processing time for getting PR card, are included

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Thats baaaaddd :(

Btw, where do you guys check what was the opinion of the officers on your applications after decision made? I am just curious because they leave some notes and messages on your application.
How do you check that?

nazafarin said:
based on its websit, it'll just take 62 days
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

And moreover, as noted on the website, all applications have been influenced by the strike, which processing time for getting PR card, are included

MHF

May 21, 2013
Hi Guys,

Again I cannot change my status in the Google Doc spreadsheet.
I need to change it to "In Progress" Since June 28.
Please let me know how I can do that.

Thanks,

Mohammad

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Hi everyone,

I rarely get the chance to visit this site and update the spreadsheet.
For this reason I have changed the spreadsheet settings so you guys can update it yourself.
If you do not know how to properly update it then ask someone on the forum who knows.

Best of luck to all of you.
Bye guys :)

hba

Jul 4, 2013
I have a question, I think you guys have a lot of practical experience...so I hope to get some much needed info :)

I'm a canadian citizen, live and work in vancouver. My wife (to be :) is Iranian living in Iran.

- It looks like it would take a year or for her get her visa to come to canada is that about right?
- Clearly, I don't want to live without her for a year :) so how do you guys do it (or did it)?
- Is there a way for her to come to Canada and wait for her papers here?

Gosh the idea of being apart from her for who knows how long...doesn't sound right.

Honestly, I'd go and live in Iran, except; I'd lose my job here...and I'm not sure if I can support our family in Iran.

Your insight is much appreciated.

Thanks

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
hba said:
I have a question, I think you guys have a lot of practical experience...so I hope to get some much needed info :)

I'm a canadian citizen, live and work in vancouver. My wife (to be :) is Iranian living in Iran.

- It looks like it would take a year or for her get her visa to come to canada is that about right?
- Clearly, I don't want to live without her for a year :) so how do you guys do it (or did it)?
- Is there a way for her to come to Canada and wait for her papers here?

Gosh the idea of being apart from her for who knows how long...doesn't sound right.

Honestly, I'd go and live in Iran, except; I'd lose my job here...and I'm not sure if I can support our family in Iran.

Your insight is much appreciated.

Thanks
hi there n welcome to the forum. actually theres no way to live with ur wife unless u stay with her in iran during the whole process cuz they will definitely reject any visitor visa application for her when u guys have been waiting for a spousal sponsorship app to be finalized n i highly recommend u not to leave ur job as its hopefully gonna take less than 8 months for new applications to be processed.
u may check the following link to see how long it almost takes for newer app to get finalized. :)
http://goo.gl/KPO6y