VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Salam doostan

man modati naboodam, omidvaram hamegi khoob bashid
baraye inke update beshid,

hamsaram Visasho gerefte va enshalah 1 mahe dige taghriban land mikone
ama khob tanhaiy dar ein masiro miad va kami baraye landingehs negaranam ke che soalati miporsano chikar bayad bekone va ina

agar kasi etelaati dare lotfan ba man share kone, kasi dare???

ECAS ham bad az yek hafte ke visash sader shode bood update shode be decision made.

mamad2020

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepiide said:
thanks n hope u guys start a great great new life in canada.
no she doesn't need any transit visa if she's gonna have only 1 stop in schengen area. i guess the flight has a stop in Rome and no need for a transit visa :)
thanks sepide jan,
I wanted to make sure because one of our relatives had a flight from tehran-rome-Amsterdam-Vancouver with a pr visa and they didn't let her on the plane because she didn't have a transit visa. they said because there are 2 stops in europe she needs one.

Elia-Elia

Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Ogut said:
PPR!
Omg I'm so fricking happy I was about to send a email to Ankara again I logged into my email and saw the gold mail :))) it has been 170 days in total and it was in process for 68 days. I'm so happy I can't describe how amazing this feeling is.
Congratulations Mrs ogut! What do you mean by sending an email? What kind of email did you send and to whom?

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
22, Jan, 2013 (In process April, 13)
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
Elia-Elia said:
Congratulations Mrs ogut! What do you mean by sending an email? What kind of email did you send and to whom?
Thank you, I was about to send an email but I didn't send an email to Ankara visa office.

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
mamad2020 said:
thanks sepide jan,
I wanted to make sure because one of our relatives had a flight from tehran-rome-Amsterdam-Vancouver with a pr visa and they didn't let her on the plane because she didn't have a transit visa. they said because there are 2 stops in europe she needs one.
no problem :)
yes thats totally a different story and he/she needed a schengen visitor visa(not even a transit one) while flying from Rome to Amsterdam (flying from a schengen country to another schengen country). but if they had booked Tehran-Rome-London-any city in Canada they wouldn't have faced such an issue cause UK is NOT a schengen country.

Elia-Elia

Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Ogut said:
Thank you, I was about to send an email but I didn't send an email to Ankara visa office.
I thought you've already sent an email and maybe your email has pushed them to send a ppr email!!
My application is almost the same as yours, do you think sending an email would be useful?

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
hey all.. hope all is well... a friend of mine is still waiting for his wifes visa to be issued... but we have heard from different sources that the embassy workers have gone on strike.. is that true? has any one else heard of this? and does it affect spousal applications as well?? i hope not...

please let me know if u have any info or links :)

thanks

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
hi alish

Strike have started in all visa office from 11 jun. you can find some information about strike in blow links.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp
http://www.parscanada.com/contents.aspx?pID=32681

alish said:
hey all.. hope all is well... a friend of mine is still waiting for his wifes visa to be issued... but we have heard from different sources that the embassy workers have gone on strike.. is that true? has any one else heard of this? and does it affect spousal applications as well?? i hope not...

thanks

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
alish said:

thanks
hi Alish jan,
the strike has definitely affected Ankara VO as well as other canadian immigration offices. my hubby talked to MP on friday cause he was supposed to give us some updates regarding our app and he said the guy in the embassy told him on the phone although everything has been done and the case has been almost finalized but the lack of staff n officers may cause delaysss... :(

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepiide said:
hi Alish jan,
the strike has definitely affected Ankara VO as well as other canadian immigration offices. my hubby talked to MP on friday cause he was supposed to give us some updates regarding our app and he said the guy in the embassy told him on the phone although everything has been done and the case has been almost finalized but the lack of staff n officers may cause delaysss... :(
Yesterday my mp send an email to me that " call me " but i saw his email almost 8 pm today i am gonna call hope he has good news for us :)))

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
slmzalvi said:
Yesterday my mp send an email to me that " call me " but i saw his email almost 8 pm today i am gonna call hope he has good news for us :)))
wooow, don't forget to tell us what he said ;)

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepiide said:
wooow, don't forget to tell us what he said ;)
Hatman emroz ke mano mp ghayem moshak bazi kardim ta man zang mizadam on busy bod ya on mizad man nemifahmidam muraft ro answering o migoft behem zang bezan ...... Akhe manam sare karam nemitonestam hey bechasbam be telephonam ..... Kholase ke hichi farda sobh dobare mizangam :)))

Alan daram ashk mirizam hamin alan mp zang zad faghat dad zad saram ke chera enghad panici va ghat kard man faghat hajo vaj mindam ba ye alame ashk ke yani chi va koli kobid to saram ke process 16 mahe vs chera enghad ajale dariii

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

my wife finally got her Golden emil yesterday, and I want to know what authorization letter should I send with my passport for the DHL to collect my passport back from the embassy? anyone can help me please I need it as soon as possible

also I have a question if anyone can help me, especially those who have landed already

my question is what kind of questions they usually ask when someone land in Canada?
I mean, when my wife arrives to the Airport in Canada, what questions should we expect they gonna ask ? because I want to prepare her to answer correctly.

Thank you

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alan daram ashk mirizam hamin alan mp zang zad faghat dad zad saram ke chera enghad panici va ghat kard man faghat hajo vaj mindam ba ye alame ashk ke yani chi va koli kobid to saram ke process 16 mahe vs chera enghad ajale dariii

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
slmzalvi said:
My dear! Please be patient and a little wait ... Everything is gonna be OK soon. I suppose your MP have been receiving a lot of emails or calls for delaying on applications' process! He got angry and :'(

All of applicants (Ankara and other applicants in other visa offices)are in the same boat ! All are worried about strike and authorities ( including your MP)know completely impacts of this on processing time of applicants and it probably make them nervous .