+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
mamad2020 said:
OH MY GOD TORONTO Jan!!! I'm so happy for you my friend! You've no idea, it feels like as if we were ppred :D
This is the best news I heard in a while. Have the best life possible in Canada with your wife!!
Just don't leave us laone ;)
I told you so that you'll be ppred soon, remember? :D
Now, who will manage the spreadsheet? I hope you hang around ;)
Thanks mamad jan :)
You are very kind. Thanks for your nice words. I'm sure you will be PPRed soon as well.
Your case is exactly like mine so just do what I did and hopefully you will get it in 3 months (July-ish) if not less! .

I'm not gonna be here as often but I'll be in touch till your PPR news comes ;)
Soon I'll pass the spreadsheet to someone who is a computer geek lol :D

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
lboxixodl said:
hi

i have question.
i want to landing in Vancouver. i check Turkish airline flights . and their flight connected to Vancouver by Toronto airport.

my question is landing process will do in Vancouver airport or in Toronto air port?
if i have do my landing process in Toronto, i have to get my baggage form Turkish airline our they don't want to check my baggage? cuz i get my baggage in final destination (Vancouver airport).

thanks
Landing process will take place in Toronto (first Canadian city you get to).

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
Hello everybody. Im new here. Has anyone got married in Turkey? I have a few questions.

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
22, Jan, 2013 (In process April, 13)
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
Melisaa said:
Hello everybody. Im new here. Has anyone got married in Turkey? I have a few questions.
I got married in turkey and sponsored my husband in canada

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
Mrs.Ogut said:
I got married in turkey and sponsored my husband in canada
Thank you for your reply. My marriage certificate is in Turkish and also French. I think yours must be the same. Did you have to translate and certify it?

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
Melisaa said:
Thank you for your reply. My marriage certificate is in Turkish and also French. I think yours must be the same. Did you have to translate and certify it?
No you don't have to, its an international marriage certificate so you don't have get it translated basically they just need the photocopy of the certificate.

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
Mrs.Ogut said:
No you don't have to, its an international marriage certificate so you don't have get it translated basically they just need the photocopy of the certificate.
Thank you.

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
na ma ba iran air send kardim..the cheapest way... 10,500 toman i think per kilo... i may be 1-2 hezar toman up or down i dont recall exactly... but my wifes flight was with Luftansa... sent it with Iran air.. then air canada...but issue is they say it may take a couple weeks.. if ur lucky u get it earlier... but another problem is in Canada they will charge you as well.. NOT Tax...tax charge nemishin.. but they have some sort of thing that before you can get your cargo they will charge u .. and i guess the minimum charge is $50 something... under $60... thats the minimum depending if you are under 100kg... over that gets charged more ....

i hope that helps my friend :)
mamad2020 said:
My wife also has the same problem. She says she's got 10 suitcases and I told her to cut them down to 2 :)
But in case we want to use this service, how much did you pay in total? Did you use Lugthansa cargo?

Thanks for the info :)

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
honestly i wouldnt go through the hassel of 2 airports in canada... just try to get a straight flight to vancouver.. thats your best bet and easier.. more convienent... and less stress...

lboxixodl said:
hi

i have question.
i want to landing in Vancouver. i check Turkish airline flights . and their flight connected to Vancouver by Toronto airport.

my question is landing process will do in Vancouver airport or in Toronto air port?
if i have do my landing process in Toronto, i have to get my baggage form Turkish airline our they don't want to check my baggage? cuz i get my baggage in final destination (Vancouver airport).

thanks

mamad2020

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITsoftware said:
na ma ba iran air send kardim..the cheapest way... 10,500 toman i think per kilo... i may be 1-2 hezar toman up or down i dont recall exactly... but my wifes flight was with Luftansa... sent it with Iran air.. then air canada...but issue is they say it may take a couple weeks.. if ur lucky u get it earlier... but another problem is in Canada they will charge you as well.. NOT Tax...tax charge nemishin.. but they have some sort of thing that before you can get your cargo they will charge u .. and i guess the minimum charge is $50 something... under $60... thats the minimum depending if you are under 100kg... over that gets charged more ....

i hope that helps my friend :)
Thanks a lot :) Might actually do this then. Honestly it's impossible to put a life in just 1 23Kg suitcase.

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
mamad2020 said:
Thanks a lot :) Might actually do this then. Honestly it's impossible to put a life in just 1 23Kg suitcase.
Just to let you guys know if you guys can find a ticket with air canada their baggage limit is 2 so which makes 46 kilos in total and its so much better than 23 kilos :)

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
I guess most of the airlines allow 2, but this also depends on the season
Turkish and Iran air for sure allow 2.
Check this out though...

Mrs.Ogut said:
Just to let you guys know if you guys can find a ticket with air canada their baggage limit is 2 so which makes 46 kilos in total and its so much better than 23 kilos :)

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
hala look around age khasti i might be able to find the phone number of the person my wife contacted... private msg me if you need it :)

and yes it is very hard to fit ur life in 1 23kg suitcase or even 2 23kilo suitcases... it hard even going to iran for 2 weeks with a 23kilo let alone to completely move... :-s..

mamad2020 said:

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
my wife came with Luftansa recently... they are allowed 2 - 23kilo suitcases plus carry on...

nemooneh said:
I guess most of the airlines allow 2, but this also depends on the season
Turkish and Iran air for sure allow 2.
Check this out though...

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Hi there!

I dont know who would update the spreadsheet, but I just say that acquaintance received Golden letter on 3th May. :D
Dear unknown admin!!! ;D
Please update acquaintance