+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Shayeste said:
Tabrik :)

Why is she sad? :( Because she has to leave iran?!
Thank you Shayeste. Yea kinda, its mostly because she's leaving her family... too attached I guess

Thanks slmzalvi

shamzav my info is posted both here (on the left!) and on the spreadsheet...

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Toronto88 said:
PPR!
Received at 9AM EST
wwoooooowww congraaaaaaaaats Toronto jan :D

nazli

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
File Transfer...
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Passport Req..
very soon ishala :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
ASAP
mobarakkkkkkkkke vase ma ham doa konid :D

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Hey guys

I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
dignity3 said:
Hey guys

I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced
1) medical is send with other document ( if you apply for sponsorship ) , so the whole process based on the cic.gc website is 17 months, but it seems it's faster than this.
2) if you don't have enough proof for your marriage the refusal happen ! if they refused the application, you can start again with new document or go through court which I heard it's a loooooong process

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
bacheha ye soal?

first of all congrats to all the new pprs... secondly....has anyone sent their things with cargo to canada? i am just wondering if they charged you here when you picked up your items....??/ they charged us... :-s

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
Did you send your wife's jahazieh?
I guess they would charge you a bit... how much they did yours?

ITsoftware said:
bacheha ye soal?

first of all congrats to all the new pprs... secondly....has anyone sent their things with cargo to canada? i am just wondering if they charged you here when you picked up your items....??/ they charged us... :-s

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
bacheha one of my friend is going to sponsor his wife to Canada but is living outside the country and his PR will expire soon
He wanted me to ask you the following questions:

1- Does he need to be in Canada to be able to apply for his wife's application? Does he need to stay here at all while their application is in process?
2- Can he ask his relatives to send the documents on behalf of him from inside Canada?
3- Does the fact that his PR will be expired in a few months will affect his sponsorship application decisions? will they check this?

Any thoughts appreciated

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
sepiide said:
wwoooooowww congraaaaaaaaats Toronto jan :D
thanks. for my case ATIP request made a huge difference! if you haven't requested one since your app has gone IN PROCESS then make another request ...

nazli said:
mobarakkkkkkkkke vase ma ham doa konid :D
be fekre hameye bache haye in forum hastam makhsosan ona ke bishtar sabr kardan ;) bezodi shoma ham khabare khob ro migirin ishala

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Toronto88 said:
thanks. for my case ATIP request made a huge difference! if you haven't requested one since your app has gone IN PROCESS then make another request ...

ATIP? what does that stand for? we talked to MP and he said our app has been thorough the bc which i hardly believe was a clear reply. i guess a secretary or something emailed him back or like an automatic reply!!

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
lol not all ;) but her personal things etc..i mean with 2 suitcases of 23kg how much can u fit....!!? so she sent 350kg so far with cargo but they charged us over $200 here... some sort of fees they said... plus the fee paid in iran...i guess they said the minimum charge is $50 for under 100kg..maybe it was the airline we sent it with? not sure...
has anyone else paid fees?
i know i asked Niloo in a personal message as i know her spouse arrived around save time as mine.. i dont know though if they had cargo or not.. but anyone else has any comments?

nemooneh said:
Did you send your wife's jahazieh?
I guess they would charge you a bit... how much they did yours?

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
I heard before that ppl have sent a container (all jahazieh and stuff- you know container is a big one!) with only 1400$ or 1.4 mn Toman not sure about the exact amount but that was around the same mentioned.
They have sent it through one of these cargo companies who ship stuff all around the world. and as I remember it took about 3 months to get their stuff delivered in their home.

I guess you are done for now but for future you could consider that as well.
You could always do a small search around :)

ITsoftware said:
lol not all ;) but her personal things etc..i mean with 2 suitcases of 23kg how much can u fit....!!? so she sent 350kg so far with cargo but they charged us over $200 here... some sort of fees they said... plus the fee paid in iran...i guess they said the minimum charge is $50 for under 100kg..maybe it was the airline we sent it with? not sure...
has anyone else paid fees?
i know i asked Niloo in a personal message as i know her spouse arrived around save time as mine.. i dont know though if they had cargo or not.. but anyone else has any comments?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
a bigggggggg congratssssssssss hamshahriiiiiiiiii....dige rahat shodiiiiiiii:D:D:D
Toronto88 said:

be fekre hameye bache haye in forum hastam makhsosan ona ke bishtar sabr kardan ;) bezodi shoma ham khabare khob ro migirin ishala

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
thank you...yes i heard about that type of cargo vali container nadashtim lol :D
next time ;)

thanks for ur info though much appreciated ;)
nemooneh said:
I heard before that ppl have sent a container (all jahazieh and stuff- you know container is a big one!) with only 1400$ or 1.4 mn Toman not sure about the exact amount but that was around the same mentioned.
They have sent it through one of these cargo companies who ship stuff all around the world. and as I remember it took about 3 months to get their stuff delivered in their home.

I guess you are done for now but for future you could consider that as well.
You could always do a small search around :)

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
niloogoogooli said:
a bigggggggg congratssssssssss hamshahriiiiiiiiii....dige rahat shodiiiiiiii:D:D:D
thanks niloo jan. yes it's over... one less thing to worry about :)

@ Sepide ATIP is same thing as notes... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/
One week after the first time I requested ATIP the application went to IN PROCESS AND one week after the second time I requested it my wife recieved the PPR email! Coincidence? don't think so. But it depends on the application. If your spouse is selected to under go security screening then you have to wait until that clears... in my case they just didn't get the time to look at my application that's why it was stuck and I guess the ATIP requests made them have a look at the app and while preparing the notes they decided to process the app :D