February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Ramz27 said:
guys msn video chat or skype why phone bills OMG ure crazy u can put thousands like that !!!!!!!!!!
koukou heads
Ya I know, but the thing is, he isnt always home, he is always working, and then i'm always working and then skype gets annoying due to the LOVELY internet connection :p!
Never works out! So my phone bills are out of this roof! I'm sure it'll all be over soon! :D

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi nairy how ru?
magic jack only works with privet internet company like IDM or Terranet... who have ogero internet the voi is blocked for magic jack

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
MR BOU said:
hi nairy how ru?
magic jack only works with privet internet company like IDM or Terranet... who have ogero internet the voi is blocked for magic jack
Hey you! I'm as great as i COULD be eeheh, how are you?
And thanks for the info, but I dont think we'll end up getting one, theres no point, we're so busy and theres probably only a few more months left so eh, we should have looked into this at the beginning! 'Mahlash' heheeh :p

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
nairyd said:
Ya I know, but the thing is, he isnt always home, he is always working, and then i'm always working and then skype gets annoying due to the LOVELY internet connection :p!
Never works out! So my phone bills are out of this roof! I'm sure it'll all be over soon! :D
The bills r crazy!!! our phone bill is insane too but I can't go without talking to him. do u use any special international calling company? we use startech. I can get. a rate to Iran of 11 cents instead of 25 through my normal long distance company. we used to FaceTime but that suddenly stopped working last week:( and our lawyer advised us to keep track of all phone conversations in case they ask for more proof of contact. can u keep track of calls on Skype?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
A+M said:
The bills r crazy!!! our phone bill is insane too but I can't go without talking to him. do u use any special international calling company? we use startech. I can get. a rate to Iran of 11 cents instead of 25 through my normal long distance company. we used to FaceTime but that suddenly stopped working last week:( and our lawyer advised us to keep track of all phone conversations in case they ask for more proof of contact. can u keep track of calls on Skype?
I think you can, maybe printing the calls from Skype :/ I havent tryed it though!
I use Comwave, I used to use NECC but Comwave has better rates to Lebanon for calling the cell and home line, and when i'm on my cell (i blocked calling out long distance, cause once my phone bill was horrible!) so i use the phone card direct dial, its amazing, it doesn't 'eat' your minutes!

I have a blackberry and he has an Iphone, he tells me to switch so we can do facetme but i cant get rid of my BB and he cant get rid of his iphone haah! But if you guys do have iphones or bb you can use whatsapp! It's a good app, and keeps you connected, our life saver now a days lol (need internet connection for it).

We sent damascus a bunch of our phone bills, their probally saying 'this girls crazzzy!' lool :p

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
nairyd said:
I think you can, maybe printing the calls from Skype :/ I havent tryed it though!
I use Comwave, I used to use NECC but Comwave has better rates to Lebanon for calling the cell and home line, and when i'm on my cell (i blocked calling out long distance, cause once my phone bill was horrible!) so i use the phone card direct dial, its amazing, it doesn't 'eat' your minutes!

I have a blackberry and he has an Iphone, he tells me to switch so we can do facetme but i cant get rid of my BB and he cant get rid of his iphone haah! But if you guys do have iphones or bb you can use whatsapp! It's a good app, and keeps you connected, our life saver now a days lol (need internet connection for it).

We sent damascus a bunch of our phone bills, their probally saying 'this girls crazzzy!' lool :p
[

I've never heard of whatsapp... I'll have to check it out! thx ;) i used comwave for a bit but we didn't get a very good connection. I keep telling my lawyer I should send in all our bills... he tells me to be patient lol!!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
A+M said:
nairyd said:

[

I've never heard of whatsapp... I'll have to check it out! thx ;) i used comwave for a bit but we didn't get a very good connection. I keep telling my lawyer I should send in all our bills... he tells me to be patient lol!!
Ya, i guess don't send it until they ask, but I sent it when i sent the papers in.
And Comwave was giving me problems too, but i was on the phone arguing for 2 hrs and finally all is well lol!
And yes to whatsapp, life will be brighter, no more texting! :D Good luck!

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
MR BOU said:
for ogeros subscriber only idm still working nath im using it
mmm i'm using ogero, it's 2 late now anyway...and of course fi etoiles lool anthg that would keep member optimistic :D :D :D :D

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
I'm going to redo my medical test this friday, my file been in demascus for 8 months and 10 days they didnt ask me to redo but im going to do it anyway maybe it will save time, wish you all best luck and insha allah you all hear great news soon.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
musab said:
I'm going to redo my medical test this friday, my file been in demascus for 8 months and 10 days they didnt ask me to redo but im going to do it anyway maybe it will save time, wish you all best luck and insha allah you all hear great news soon.
musad ure at 8 months and some is ur file in process yet ? or does it only say application received ? if it says in proces can u tell me since when ? r u sponsoring ur wife or r u bieng sponsored ?thanx

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
today, my wife called the Canadian Embassy in Damascus. she told them that she did her medical exam for the second time last October and she never heard anything. They asked her to send an email but she said we tried to send multiple emails and no one answered. to make long story short, they called her back and told her that the results of the medical exam did not arrive yet and asked her to email them in 15 days. inshallah khier...

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
nairyd said:
I should look into this magic jack!
My hubby doesn't believe in its greatness though!
Racking up those phone bills! Adding up all my phone bills is the scariest thing, all that money could have been a down payment on a house :p!!
ive paid over 17000$ over the last 4 years in phone bills...... imagine.... lol
well iran is a bit different internet isnt the same , slow speed, government filters, so yeah long distance relationships have a price tag as well as the emotional one hahahahaha ;D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
nairyd said:
you are in my world :D i know EXACTLY what you mean haha inshalah it will all be over soon , for everyone , this process is something i wouldnt wish on my enemy

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
vivi2 said:
Hi everyone!
Haven't been here for a while! Missed you guys! Yeah A+M joon you're right I'm leaving on Saturday as well, like Erina! Yaaaaay!!

@ Samira, I haven't received the RQ either and I'm not even a citizen, I'm a PR, but even as a PR I am allowed to go for a visit (I must be RESIDING in Canada, but a visit is absolutely fine). If your only barrier for a visit is not having received the RQ, that is not a problem at all for your husband leaving Canada :)

Souhait joonam I miss you too :*

Everyone, have a great day!
viviiiiiiiiiiii koja boodi baba we missed you ! then again youre on cloud 9 going to see hubby in 3 days :D have fun, say hi to tajrish for me, tell her i miss her looool

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
i couldnt help but post this , i read one of the posts about being away from the loved one and well what about poor old sohrab, its been 18 months since the last time i saw my wife..... this sunday december 11 is our second marriage anniversary, the math shows i was in iran for 6 months after our wedding and the rest....
yeah i had the chance to go back , twice actually i bought tickets but because of my stupid job it didnt happen, anyways there is no point anymore, ive been away from her for 18 months and my file will be done within the next 2 or 3 so whats the point of renewing the pain of separation...... im sure years from now we will look at this separation period as a sweet memory , whenever we want to kill each other we will remember we were separated for so long loooool