Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Alchemist2929 said:
I did contact them about 2 months ago after a long period of waiting, and i was surprised to hear that my wife's application is still pending recieving the second medical. Which she did in late May and it was sent to them via DHL and was recieved by them according to DHL tracking, we also got the tracking # of the DHL parcel that was sent by the Dr to Paris and it was also recieved by Paris.
They asked for a copy of the green slip via e-mail but unfortuenately my wife did not keep a copy. Last week I e-mailed them and said that we did not keep a copy for ourselves and that the results were recieved by Paris and by Damascus based on DHL tracking info. And I asked them to inform us what should we do in case they couldn't get the info they want.
Still waiting for thier response !!
Crazy as it can get !!!
If the want to do thier job. I think it's easy ask Paris about the second medical. Give them the applicant name and file # and wala you got your freaken missing info.
What is really pissing me off is that I have already told them this info in July. But I think they don't even read the e-mails carefuly
As you can see life is taugh, get a helmet. but I wonder how much more this helmet can withstand :)
wow this is what worries me !!! did u get the name of the person who signed the package via DHL? we sent them via DHL as well !!!

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missbou said:
wow this is what worries me !!! did u get the name of the person who signed the package via DHL? we sent them via DHL as well !!!
Yes. I think Amal in Damascus and Maddodu in Paris. But that doesn't mean anything obviously. The copy of the green slip is the proof!

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramz27 said:
oh buddy i hope it all works out for the best for u and u get it soon an why doesnt she just go do it again and go to damascus give the stupid green paper and get the ppr in 3 week its worth it its like 120 $ for medical exam in damascus and its very fast ... cause if ure gonna wait for them to finally read that e mail maybe ur helmet will not make it.,....thats my input ....so ur file has been in process since when my friend ?
We will do it next week inshalla. Money is the last thing any of us would think about here. As some people mentioned, you need a separate salary only for phone calls, so a $120 is like buying a Tim Horton's Coffee :)
Our file has been in Damascus since Nov 9th 2010.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
Alchemist2929 said:
We will do it next week inshalla. Money is the last thing any of us would think about here. As some people mentioned, you need a separate salary only for phone calls, so a $120 is like buying a Tim Horton's Coffee :)
Our file has been in Damascus since Nov 9th 2010.
excatly thats what i meant ..wwhen did the processing of ur file start ??

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Alchemist2929 said:
Yes. I think Amal in Damascus and Maddodu in Paris. But that doesn't mean anything obviously. The copy of the green slip is the proof!
its so not fair that ur wife has to re-do her medical for the 3rd time !!!! they shud be able to obtain that green paper or at least allow u to obtain that green paper !!! of course there is nothing u can do if u have to re-do it but again its not fair :(

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramz27 said:
excatly thats what i meant ..wwhen did the processing of ur file start ??
Nov 09, 2010.
Guy's helmets are naturally casted from taugh metals(with special additives if you are a chemist), ladies'... soft fabric! So, to all of you ladies out there Allah yesaberkom

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missbou said:
its so not fair that ur wife has to re-do her medical for the 3rd time !!!! they shud be able to obtain that green paper or at least allow u to obtain that green paper !!! of course there is nothing u can do if u have to re-do it but again its not fair :(
I know right! All we care about now is the faster route. So, we are going to wait until next week and see if they respond or not. If not, it's gonna be a third (maybe the first couple to do it 3 times)

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Alchemist2929 said:
Nov 09, 2010.
Guy's helmets are naturally casted from taugh metals(with special additives if you are a chemist), ladies'... soft fabric! So, to all of you ladies out thier Allah yesaberkom
thanks alchemist ..im sure ur wife is anxious for this to be over :( best of luck for next week i hope u get ur PPR !!!

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
where is everyone r u guys giving up on this forum or what ?

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramz27 said:
where is everyone r u guys giving up on this forum or what ?

I am here dear, where are others?
I am bored, I am listening to music,it is "you for me"by Johnny Gill, it is so relaxing, you know what?this process has made me a music lover, interested in meditation and good runner.I am gonna take part in the athlethic competitions,I think I can win,LOL, I will put ,we need ppr damascus on my shirt :p

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sometimes when I run and sunset in right in front of me I just say come on damascus ,finish our files, this process just does not leave me alone even when I want to be distracted.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
souhait said:
sometimes when I run and sunset in right in front of me I just say come on damascus ,finish our files, this process just does not leave me alone even when I want to be distracted.
awww sweetheart ...i hope get thay ppr u want so badly ...:(

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramz27 said:
awww sweetheart ...i hope get thay ppr u want so badly ...:(
Thanks dear,I wish the same for you and everyone here. :)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
:mad:

It seems that there was no good news for Wednesday!
So then we have to wait three days till Sunday for a light from embassy!

Wait Wait Wait

Good news will come!

When?

?