+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Ali_M3 said:
WOW I can't believe it. My wife just received the PPR.
;D ;D ;D ;D I am on the 7th cloud.
Congrats Ali! Wishing you and your wife a wonderful life together.
All the best. :)

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
hockeyjunky said:
Waw :D congrats !!!! Quick question for you though, did the embassy ask for your wife's medical and police when they were expired ?! Or you guys did them on your own ?! We're going to be in a similar situation soon.

Wish you all the best the rest of the way!! and wish it rains ppr's this month ! Good luck everyone.
We are in the same situation. My husband's medicals will expire in two weeks. I think I'll have him do them as soon as they expire, in order to save time. Is this what you plan on doing?

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hibz said:
We are in the same situation. My husband's medicals will expire in two weeks. I think I'll have him do them as soon as they expire, in order to save time. Is this what you plan on doing?
I don't think you can keep medical's receipt for long, that's what the doctor told us any way. We just waited and they asked us to redo the medical and police certificate. Because the doctor gives you a receipt then he/she will send your report after a week to France then goes to Damascus. This is the process for Iran.

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
coolamir said:
I don't think you can keep medical's receipt for long, that's what the doctor told us any way. We just waited and they asked us to redo the medical and police certificate. Because the doctor gives you a receipt then he/she will send your report after a week to France then goes to Damascus. This is the process for Iran.
Wow, I didn't know that.
In all cases, I was thinking of submitting the receipt to the embassy even before they ask for it. I mean, once the meds are expired they're going to request it anyways and there's no chance of him receiving a Visa without one, so might as well redo the test once its expired and send them proof of that right away. That wouldn't harm our file, would it?

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hibz said:
Wow, I didn't know that.
In all cases, I was thinking of submitting the receipt to the embassy even before they ask for it. I mean, once the meds are expired they're going to request it anyways and there's no chance of him receiving a Visa without one, so might as well redo the test once its expired and send them proof of that right away. That wouldn't harm our file, would it?
oh ya, for sure it wont hurt. Just don't be surprised after submitting a new one, they'll ask for it again LOL

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
hibz said:
Wow, I didn't know that.
I am in the same situation, but my wife's expires in mid of November. If she doesn't get PPR by then i will ask her to go redo her medical exams. As well, i will ask her to get new police certificate (certified and translated).

Ali_M3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much guys. We couldn't have done it without all your help and support. I wish you all hear the happy news very soon.

Ali_M3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With regarding to the medical and police certificate, we have updated them before that embassy asks for them.

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ali_M3 said:
thank you so much guys. We couldn't do it without all your help and support. I wish you all hear the happy news very soon.
CONGRATULATIONS ALI !!!! soooo exciting for u !!! wishing u all the best !!! keep us posted !!! :D

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Congrats Ali!!!

Inshallah 3a2balana ya rabb :)

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
Congratulations Ali! Wish you and your wife a wonderful life in Canada! :)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi Ali,

Alef mabrook wa 3a2bel el kil. Ali when do you redo the medical test. I just want to know the time between that you redo the medical and the ppr.

Ali_M3 said:
With regarding to the medical and police certificate, we have updated them before that embassy asks for them.