17 june
mine is alright
nothing changed nor disappeared !

kokobsb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
nothing changed on mine either

so as you know i sent the requested documents

one of the 4 requested docs was my civil state that shows my marital status.
well my syrian civil state indicates that i am single in syria ,becasue i was married in canada so my lawyer suggested me to send the same civil status dated 2005 that was already sent with the application, and he wrote a letter to the embassy explaining the following:in order to change kokobsb's status from single to married there will be a delay of at least 4 months due to different governmental instututions and considering we submitted a canadian marriage certificate and considering the intention of the couple is to live in canada they would be exempt to have the marital status changed also in syria due to delays for canadian marriage registration in syria,
so what do you think guys ? i am really scared that if they wont accept my wife she needs to send me all these documents from canada and i have to hire a lawyer here in syria to register my marriage in a country that i dont want to stay. so tell me what do you think god help us all i will be around if anyone has questions, thank you

rezan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
17 june
dear kokobsb
if you are in canada it was better to apply from inside. so that they wouldn't ask for your marriage to be registered in syria.
why you didn't apply from inside of canada ?
is your wife canadian or Syrian-Canadian ?

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
For Syrian People ;), I do not know why government make it hard for you guys, :-\ In Jordan totally different story, I married In Canada I went to Jordan Immigration office in Amman I did my family book and my certificate married too. in 2 hours, :eek: then send it back to my wife to put it in sponser application. ;D

I believe CIC Officer knows about sryia and her RULES ??? , so Just start your Paper for sryian married certificat while your sponser application send , so when they ask you ll have it 8),

I do not know but my heart with you , it is so stupid how is each system works. :'(

jalalK

Jan 11, 2010
yeah yeah, good for you, since you're enjoying your system that much, you may as well wanna stay in jordan p.s i'm not syrian

and hey guys can you state your destination in canada ? maybe you'll be neighbours there one day

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
jalalK said:
yeah yeah, good for you, since you're enjoying your system that much, you may as well wanna stay in jordan p.s i'm not syrian

and hey guys can you state your destination in canada ? maybe you'll be neighbours there one day

Dear bro I do not mean it in bad way , I am just want to help and tell you about different system n the world, so I am really sorry if you miss understand me , we are all in the same shoes, so relax and do not look at the book from cover only 8)

kokobsb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
i see in lebanon or in jordan is super easy to get a marriage certificate well that is not the case in syria,so i have no choice to wait the good or the bad news from the embassy as an answer to the letter that my lawyer sent with all other documents,and meantime we will proceed the registration process, i hope the best for all of us and i will keep u updated if anything happens thank you .

patrick81

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Hi,

Koko and Maya,

I got married in canada, when I submitted the application I sent the Canadian Marriage certificate, and when the embassy requested further documents in th 22nd of June, they didnt ask me to register my marriage in Jordan, or to get them a family book from jordan.

they might ask for it though, I started to feel worried, and yes maya, you can register your marriage in jordan, but you need to stamp your canadian marriage certificate in the ministry of foreign affairs in canada, and then the canadian embassy in ottawa, and then back in the civil status and passports in jordan, thats what i came to know after asking here and their, was this the case with you when you registered your marriage in jordan?

if it takes only 2 hours, then their is nothing to worry about.

patrick81

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
hi all

Kamal and Leo,

playing with what appears on your online status can be a good sign, let us see what happens ::)

kokobsb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
they still didnt request from me to register my marriage in syria lets hope they wont for all of us i will keep you posted if anything ,dont get worried still they didnt ask me to do so i am hoping for the best.

kokobsb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
1:civil state showing my marital status
2:military background
3:certificat du selection
4:right of residency fee
these are all the documents patrick